Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

It was a flawed show, but what show isn't really? At least there was emotion and great storylines that was true to the world which last all ten seasons. Who knows what my view of the show will be like when I've been watching for 17 years hahaha, I do know I'll still be loving KD. They had the fairytale story of the show.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Really? Well there's a point of discussion. What made it "fairytale", per say? Have you ever seen "Roswell"? Cause the Max/Liz relationship there, though they didn't hook me, I would describe as 'fairytale'. Even David/Donna seems more like it.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I don't find David and Donna to be the fairytale of the show. I mean David cheated on her and then Donna goes and tells him that he waited and thats why he gets to sleep with her...I'm not a fan of these two I just don't understand it. I think David was really mean to Donna through the show.

I think Dylan and Kelly were more of the fairytale of the show because no matter what they stuck by each other. They always looked back at each other when they were anyone else and dating back to third season they were pointed out to be soulmates. They go through so many hard things in their lives and still end up together in the end. Their feelings never went away no matter how hard they tried to push them away. In a way the same could be said about David and Donna, but David cheating on Donna keeps screaming in my head and how David would always take his anger out on Donna goes through my head. That doesn't seem like a fairytale story to me.

Thats the difference between KD and DD, Kelly and Dylan fought but there was so much passion there, passion without even kissing, they didn't need the sex thing. David depseratly needed sex, he broke up with Donna on her birthday because she wouldn't sleep with him...I don't know I just wasn't feeling there relationship.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

@ the DD talk. I'm a fan, obviously, but I see what you're saying. Yeah, I don't know how I reconciled all that, but I did. We have different ideas on what constitutes a fairytale, actually, not about Dy/K. Not sure it matters to explain myself here or even that I can, though. Maybe epic is a more fitting word for this in my mind.

Time for a cap flood.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

hahaha it doesn't matter, we just have different idea on a fairytale. I would say both couples have a fairytale ending but in my eyes KD have the fairytale story. It just has to do with tastes. We don't disagree on the KD aspect just DD, so oh well. hahaha.

I love the caps! That scene is sooo cute! I'm so sad, I always think Dylan is gonna fall off the ledge in that scene.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
I'm so sad, I always think Dylan is gonna fall off the ledge in that scene.
Dude - I know! Like in "Rebel With A Cause" too. I'm far too cautious a gal to be watching. Though I simply adore the fact that Dylan would be found like that - hanging off the side of a building, casually. Why? Because he obviously prefers being outdoors rather than staying inside, yet he's a total recluse by nature. So this is fitting, in the most hysterical way. When Brandon first meets him, too, he's just reading a book at the top of some stairs. He's in such clear view to the world, but expects that no one would bother or notice him. It's priceless. Also, a shot like the first ledge scene cap highlights the fact that Dy's not defined much by fear, unlike Kelly. Another reason why they need each other.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

hahaha it's very strange but very funny. hmmm maybe Dylan feels invisible to the world? Thats why he just reads and does whatever he's doing out in the open on ledges and on stairs hahahaha...Dylan didn't fear to much and Kelly was much more cautious...they complete each other!
Old 07-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well, he certainly feels that the True Dylan McKay is invisible to the world. Part of why I think he had resentment for K in S1 and S2. The pain of thinking she, who had known him, might not recognize this. Of course, when she does, he's all over her like white on rice. As they say.

Aaand here's him 'all over her' in a different sense.

Old 07-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

what episode is that from?

credit: cynthia83
Old 07-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

"Commencement", S3.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

heyy!! I feel like I haven't been here in forever. I've been reading me some Harry Potter..hehe. Couldn't put that book down.

Awwe..I love the caps! And I love the new title.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys..

I see my name is still on the shipper list can I be removed lol
Old 07-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww.

I love making out on the couch.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Yup..me too..it is very yummy. They always did have the most passionate scenes.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Taking her shirt off already.