Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hah. IA. I flove your icon!
You gotta post some of your work. I bet they're awesome.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much guys! I'm glad you like it lol

I'd love to post the stories I've written, I'm just still sort of lost as to where I'm suppose to post it. I know theres the fanficition thread, but I got a little confused on how that works. I looked at the fanfiction thread and they so far only have links so I don't know if I'm allowed to post my stories directly because I only have them saved to microsoft word. There isn't a link for that obviously rofl!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

There's also a limit to the amount of words per post, so yeah, either publish the story to fanfiction dot net so you can link it, or if you really want you can ask a mod what the lowdown is.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah..IA Mel. You could post it on fanfiction.net. I think it's the most popular sites for fanfics.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

New thread...

Where is everyone?

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

That's a cute picture of Dylan hehe

I'll check out the fan fiction net and figure out how to post it there. It's probably the easiest thing to do. Thanks for the help.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

*sigh* I just capped Senior Poll and I have to say, it has to be one of the most amazing episodes of 90210. I guess I'm being biased because I love DK but I truly enjoyed the episode as a whole....

I started with the feeling of frustration with Kelly's attitude. Next, I was laughing at Steve and his putting all hope in the Laker Game. It was classic Steve... I was ecstatic when he made the half-court shot. He was so happy. I couldn't help but Then, I was getting all riled up (like I always get) from when DK have their hot scene at Dylan's house to the fight before the picture taking. I love the DK kind of angst. I even got touched with the Brenda/parent talk. I loved the friendship interaction between Steve and the gang in the peach pit. My heart was melting when DK talk by the swings and I finally had tears in my eyes when Jackie and Kelly make up. I also was all "Aww" with Brenda and Steve and when Andrea and Mrs. Teasley had their moment of realization that it was Steve who gave the money followed promptly by their dismissal of such thought. Heh. By the time DK were talking by the locker, I was just about ready to die by squeeing.

I know the scenes are probably out of order but I just loved it all. I actually made 359 caps. But of course, I had to trim it down to half... *sigh* I think I'll name that eppie, #1 on my 90210 list of best eps.

To think I've seen the eppie so many times... Bwah!

| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I love senior poll, I do feel bad for Kelly, her attitude is a mess cause the pills are still in her system, it takes a while to get out. But I love when Dylan goes and finds her on the playground! One of their best scenes together.

hahaha I looove Steve at the Lakers games and how he keeps sharing it with everyone. I love him telling Brenda and how they walk off together...she was actually interested in hearing it! lol

But the ending is so cute where Dylan dedicates his book to Kelly and they finally get their picture taken together. It's sooo cute.

It's one of my favorite episodes!

Wow 359 caps!!! Wow you got busy!! hahaha
Old 07-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Don't worry. I've trimmed it down to a manageable number.

Yes, this was definitely one of the best DK episodes.... I love how Dylan can reach out to her and just understand what she's going through. When he dedicates his book to her... the look of love he has in his eyes is just ... *sigh*

They are so cute in the beginning, too...

The scene with Brenda/Steve was simple but loaded... I mean, it just talked about Brenda valuing his friendship.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

hahaha well that's good!! Caps are so fun though!

I know it's so sweet how he is able to put his heart out and reach her. I love when he says, "If you said we could never sleep together again I would be ok with that" (something like that lol) It was so sweet, it showed he loved her for her and not just her body and her as a sex figure. He really cared for her.

hehe I love that cap! They're so adorable!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

I know.. I am really addicted to making tons of caps because I like to capture every expression or action.

I remember how much I loved DK back then when I was a kid but being older and wiser makes me see more to their relationship now than I ever did before. I also love how Dylan admits he's tortured, too... It was such a great admission coming from him.

*sigh* Even looking at caps gives me goosebumps... I can still hear his impassioned voice...

Old 07-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I started watching the show when I was 13 and I'm 16 now and it's amazing how much my view on things have changed since then. I'm not saying it's cause I'm so much older, cause I'm not. I'm still a kid, but just by seeing the episodes a few times through you pick up on more stuff and can become more logical about it. I've been a DK fan from the start and I liked them at first because they were in love and it was cute and simple little things. Now that I've watched it more and more I see the complicated aspects of their relationship and its even more amazing to me because together they were able to survive those things where as when they were with other people they weren't and thats why DK find each other constantly back together wanting each other throughout the show. They are only satisfied together.

By looking at your caps I just remembered something. Dylan says to Kelly we're soulmates in this episode, before the whole soulmates storyline took place. The writers had been pointing at that from the very beginning. Dylan always felt that Kelly was his one and only.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
They are only satisfied together.
I that line...

You're right. Dylan points out as early as S3 that they are soulmates... He's known it all along.

I'm off to bed now...

Old 07-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Love the pic!

Bye!!
Old 07-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Alexis, just imagine when your 3 years of rumination turn into 17. I know 90210 was a pretty basic and flawed show, but it had a lot of heart in the beginning and you're always gonna be seeing new things. I know I still am.

Bee. I don't even know what to say. You know when I capped the prom episode, i also capped a bit more of Senior Poll. So now we have literally hundreds of caps between us, possibly, and just by looking I know we've hit 'print' on some of the exact same frames. Mine are bigger, yours are clearer ... What ever shall we do? What a Dy/K problem to have. Yes, that episode is awesome.