Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Gosh the way Dylan says "I want you. I've always wanted you" makes my heart melt.
Same It still gives me butterflies!

Quote:
I was watching the episodes today where Brenda and Donna go to Paris and when Dylan and Kelly first hooked up and I have to say that I love those episodes! Especially the way they look at each other. It's so intense.
You just knew they were heading towards Dy/K
Old 08-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

It does. I've been re-watching the show in a marathon (yess, my set has finally arrived, hehe.) and recently arrived on S3. Since i got so long a break i am really reliving it, like i did the first time i watched those episodes. I got to "Perfectly Perfect" yesterday. That last scene in the hospital was so vulnerable, and sweet, that Dylan is just gonna sit there next to her bed, and stay with her all night. <3 Can't wait for "Senior Poll", still my alltime fave Dy/k episode.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That last scene in the hospital was so vulnerable, and sweet, that Dylan is just gonna sit there next to her bed, and stay with her all night
It's so much about vulnerability because Kelly now knows that Dylan understands the truth. And he accepts it, doesn't even press the issue in that moment cause it's not what she needs. He very specifically cracks a joke once he sits down, which to me communicates that he's giving her that option.

Quote:
Gosh the way Dylan says "I want you. I've always wanted you" makes my heart melt.
Yeah, he says it like, 'why did I even think I could move on?'

I can't wait to learn this photo-set thing. They're beautiful.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
It's so much about vulnerability because Kelly now knows that Dylan understands the truth. And he accepts it, doesn't even press the issue in that moment cause it's not what she needs. He very specifically cracks a joke once he sits down, which to me communicates that he's giving her that option.
Very beautifully said. I agree, he always seems to know what she needs in situations like that, unlike most of the others. Same goes for "Senior Poll". He knows where her problems actually come from, it has not even to do with her looks, so for people to tell her that she is nuts because she is gorgeous, doesn't help at all. It only makes her more angry because she feels misunderstood. Dylan knew how to reach her in a very subtle way, by taking the focus off the outside. I think it really shows how well he knows her, and the reasons behind her behaviour. Thats why these episodes are such favorites of mine, they show how much depth their relationship has already.

Something i made yesterday.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Gorgeous photo-set.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:12 AM
New Fan

Amazing gifs!!!

Priscilla, I really can't figure out where your icon is from anyway it's really pretty
Old 08-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks girls. That's sweet.

And Rita, thank you! I have made the icon from a great scene of S10 Episode 26 "The Penultimate" where Kelly tells Dylan she is proud of him for getting his college diploma.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

I was making this video last night (Dylan McKay vs Lane Frost, w some Dy/K scenes) and GIF #6 made me just take a long break and re-watch moments from that scene, lol.

Anyway, yes, Dylan had a lot of insight into Kelly by that point. I'm sure he was able to learn a lot about her from the summer before even, simply because she put forth so many defense mechanisms and at the same time was trying to experience a freedom she never had before, all with the palpable need to be loved - something we saw him pick up on easily. Despite the conflicts they had within themselves towards the season, I think being physically intimate shortly before that whole arc both helped spur on those conflicts and made them more emotionally aware of each other, cause from what we know of each of them at that point, it could not be just sex -- all their emotions would be on the table.

Forgive the re-posting, but for an intimacy flash:

Old 08-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe that vid, how original! And i can't add anything more to that, i fully agree on everything you said. Great art of the hospital scene. Did you make it? I can't remember seeing it in here before.

Some S10 loving.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Beautiful arts

]
“And as he looked in her soft, blue eyes, he knew right then and there that his days as an outlaw were over. And that the next phase of his life was about to begin. There were lots of lazy picnics by the pond that summer … where she would read to him, from the scriptures, and fill his heart with hope. And eventually, love.”
♥Dylan/Kelly♥
Old 08-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

So much gorgeous stuff in here
Old 08-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Did you make it? I can't remember seeing it in here before.
Yeah, in ... god, October. Maybe that's why the Tumblr tags never work.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

How do you mean they don't work, Mel?

Thanks guys! And that shot is adorable Kiandra, hehe. She put something on her teeth, if i remember it right that made him laugh?

Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

S9 & S10 caps are the best to work with

Found a review for 'Castles In The Sand' (just by a fan) and laughed at this:

Quote:
Kelly, David, and their family show up to the beach. After cooing over Kelly and David’s baby sister for a while, Kelly begs off yet once again and goes to find some shade. Dylan stares longingly at her retreating back until Brenda pulls his away. Way to not be obvious, Dylan.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

He just has a super soft spot for babies, Brenda. Nothing to see here. Where are you reading these?

Quote:
How do you mean they don't work, Mel?
Like I can search 'Dylan/Kelly' or 'Dylan and Kelly' or 'Dylan x Kelly' on the dash and my stuff won't come up. Not all of your stuff comes up either, or anyone's. Then, sometimes it will. But never more than a handful of pics overall, and never more than one from me. The downside of Tumblr ... even searching tags within a blog ...