Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Total Fan

I like Luke with the kid - he seems so natural with kids
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
Old 08-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I agree. I'm surprised the lil girl wasn't in more episodes. She could've been Henry's special helper...oh wait, that's Brandon.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:08 AM
Total Fan

Still could be Henry's little helper
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
Old 08-25-2016, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

I did not know where to post this, so it can go here. Interview with Jessica Klein and Steve Wasserman.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I've never seen their faces before. Thanks for posting this.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Me neither. I always wondered about their age.

It is an interesting interview. It is especially interesting how they were learning to write

It is unbelieveable how they talk about Aaron Spelling. Recently I watched speeches by Shannen, Luke and Jason when AS received some award and they all talk as if he was a saint. I understand he is their boss, but goddammit. He is not a god.

It is funny how Wasserman and Klein talked about how they recognized Marisa Tomei should be a star, and they felt the same way about Tori. Um, yeah, right. It's not like she was boss' daughter and he demanded more screentime for her or anything

It is also funny how they asked all the actors each season what they liked about their characters, and Jaime Walters (Ray) said he liked it all and he would do anything they write. Oh Jaime, perhaps you should have been more critical

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 08-27-2016 at 12:59 AM
Old 09-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Old 09-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Rachel!

So here are some amazing pics.

First, young Ian and Luke in some old show they did before 90210. So, they also knew each other from before! https://www.instagram.com/p/BJkPmf1h...h_in_the_90210

Very young Shannen with a girl who played Marianne in the pilot. This was from 1986, so they also knew each other from before! https://www.instagram.com/p/BIcQd4Nh...h_in_the_90210
Director Jason with the girls https://www.instagram.com/p/BJiYmpuB...h_in_the_90210

Tori, Ian and Jason https://www.instagram.com/p/BJXfyMch...h_in_the_90210

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

You're welcome. But it's more like thank you and Sarah! I didn't know she's on Instagram. It's a total must-follow.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. She is a great, great collector.

So I think Ian and Luke were not on the same show in 1987, but they did this promotional tour of soaps together, so they definitely knew each other. But Gabrielle was on Luke's show Another World, so they might have met. So we have Jennie/Jason, Ian/Luke, Jason and Stephanie Beacham (Iris), Shannen and a girl who played Marianne, and possibly Gabrielle/Luke as those who knew each other prior to 90210. Wow, so many connections.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-04-2016, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing that interview.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm surprised the lil girl wasn't in more episodes.
But she was! She was the little girl who replies to Dylan in S4 about Erica crying in the bathroom. And the woman who gives Dylan attitude in there is her real life mom, I guess, Karen Rosin.

Quote:
Interview with Jessica Klein and Steve Wasserman.
Wow, this is the coolest. I, too, had never seen their faces.

Haha, I wonder which little girl extra is Shira Wasserman.

Picturing Aaron Spelling having deep 90210 thoughts in the shower …

Ah, so they both pitched the Brenda/Dylan/Kelly triangle.

"Thank god for Jamie Walters"? Never thought I'd hear that, and this makes the article no older than 1994/1995.

Quote:
It is especially interesting how they were learning to write
Old school.

Quote:
I understand he is their boss, but goddammit. He is not a god.
Sometimes I find myself saying the same thing. I do believe he was an especially kind man, though, and more involved than some.

Re: Tori, I do see something uniquely charming about Donna, but only for a time: S2, S3, S4.

Quote:
Oh Jaime, perhaps you should have been more critical

The really surprising thing about the pic of Shannen and Leslie Bega (Marianne) is just seeing Christine Elise reply back to the picture, saying that she did work on "Head Of the Class" too. I am so star-struck when the actors directly interact online.

Hehe, love Donna's expression in the last pic. Australia gets all the best material, I swear. It's funny cause I had seen the right half of the pic being used before (Brenda/Brandon) but only now am getting to see the full shot.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Old 09-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sometimes I find myself saying the same thing. I do believe he was an especially kind man, though, and more involved than some.
I think he was very nice and polite, but kind, I don't know. There is some stuff I really don't like (like prompting Tori's crazy narcissism through this show, or controlling storylines about her character's sexuality, then his own narcissism, and some worse things I heard, but I'll leave them out because they could be rumors).

Quote:
The really surprising thing about the pic of Shannen and Leslie Bega (Marianne) is just seeing Christine Elise reply back to the picture, saying that she did work on "Head Of the Class" too.
Oh, I did not read the comments. Small world.

I was the most surprised by Ian and Luke knowing each other prior to 90210. Also, Ian's look in that promo. He looks like a real stud from the '80s TV, with that shirt and hair. He could be playing Steven in Dynasty. It actually looks good on him!

Another nice pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBAk-kB...h_in_the_90210

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 09-07-2016 at 05:41 AM
Old 09-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Ok, maybe I post way too early after my last post so I apologize if that is the case. But I have to show some great new pics!

Gabby, Brian and Jennie at his 21st birthday:

Lately I see so many pics of Gabby and Brian together back in time. It just occurred to me that difference between them as youngest and oldest members of the gang is 12 years. Wow.

Great S4 pic of the girls:

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread