Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would! I mean if you had the type of dad Dylan had a picture like that would make you sad.
I was talking about the second Jack pic, which you said was cute. That old photo definitely made him sad. K hugged him right after he was found staring at it.
Quote:
You have no idea how happy I get every time a tenth season picture of him is posted! hahahaha
No, apparently I didn't.

We should have seen Dylan babysit Maddy just ONCE!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was talking about the second Jack pic, which you said was cute. That old photo definitely made him sad. K hugged him right after he was found staring at it.
Oh Ok.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

I really wish we had seen Dylan and Kelly babysit Maddie together! That would have been sooo awesome!!! RAAAR why do the writers deprive us of such things!!!??? hahahaha
Old 10-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know, man. I don't know ... I'd have been fine with just Dylan, though. And when did anyone else babysit?! Never. I think. Not without some work-related event.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
why do the writers deprive us of such things!!!??? hahahaha
I always ask my self that question!

Yea it would have been cool to see Dylan babysit Maddy, although from what I've read/heard/seen Steve waa a pretty protective father, so I'm not sure if he'd trust Dylan with his daughter.

I love the cap!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

OMG you are like my favorite person ever!!!! That has sooo made my day, you have no idea! awww its sooo cute!

Yes, I would have just been happy with Dylan as well. Of course I wasn't just saying the Kelly thing cause I like K/D, Donna could have been the Godmother and I would have wanted her to babysit with him...not that you indicated that thats what I was thinking, but I have a constant need to make myself clear. hahaha. I just like character interaction a lot, but if it were just him that would be adorable as well!

I can't stop smile over that picture hehe!!!

I never really noticed them babysit in general...Brenda did once first season and there were indications that she did...and there were indications that Donna did...and Val did with andrea's kid...but when it came to Maddie it never seemed to happen.

I don't think Steve would have trusted anyone with his daughter. He was freaking out over people touching her and then Matt just ran over and grabbed her from Steve. It was a pretty funny scene.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Steve waa a pretty protective father, so I'm not sure if he'd trust Dylan with his daughter.
About Dy holding her:

S: "Not until you wash your hands with antibacterial soap, you can't!"
Quote:
OMG you are like my favorite person ever!!!! That has sooo made my day, you have no idea! awww its sooo cute!
I thought that one might send you over the edge. Good thing it's a weekend. I have NO idea who those kids are, by the way.

I wish Dylan was in the "Two Men and A Baby" episode with Brandon and Steve. That would have made my world.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

hahaha I love that quote! ROFL

Also,

Steve: "Didn't you just have the flu?"
Dylan: "I had the flu four months ago, I think I'm off quarentine."

Oh yes, you sent me right over the edge, it's so adorable...well I believe the babies he's holding are the babies that are used for Maddie...it looks like her anyway. I believe at least the one on the right is.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

There was more then one Maddy?
Old 10-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

There's only one Maddy on the show, but for the actress she needs to be a twin or something, because kids can only work so many hours because of Child Labor Laws. For example both Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen played Michelle Tanner on "Full House".
Old 10-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Right, I forgot about that.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Oh dear god, that is Maddie. I am so BLIND when I'm tired. Well, even better, then!

Yeah, every single baby you see on TV with a large enough role ... is a twin. Erin was played by twins too, as was Hannah, and probably even Joey for that one episode. Or also, Nat's Joey. Any more babies I'm missing?
Old 10-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

hmmm well probably those kids that were messing around with Dylan in the hotel season ten that he found the community center for.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

You really think they had a twin? They were like 9 or 10, and had only a couple scenes. I always wanted to hear more about Dy's days in the Bel Age.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

They might of, it depends on how long they worked for perhaps. I don't know...just a guess.

I always wanted to hear more about his hotel days as well, maybe even have a few flashbacks!