Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I read somewhere, and I don't know if its true cause its hard to trust anything you read really lolol but evidently Dylan was only suppose to be in for a few episodes and because of the way they Luke played Dylan Aaron kept him. I know Aaron made Dylan for Luke because Luke orginally tried out for Steve and Aaron really liked Luke but he knew he had to give Steve to Ian. The Steve thing I know is true, but I don't know if Dylan was only suppose to be in for a few episodes.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
I read somewhere, and I don't know if its true cause its hard to trust anything you read really lolol but evidently Dylan was only suppose to be in for a few episodes and because of the way they Luke played Dylan Aaron kept him. I know Aaron made Dylan for Luke because Luke orginally tried out for Steve and Aaron really liked Luke but he knew he had to give Steve to Ian. The Steve thing I know is true, but I don't know if Dylan was only suppose to be in for a few episodes.
I'm pretty sure it's true cause Fox wouldn't pay his salary when Aaron wanted to add him to the main cast. So he paid Luke the first season.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DAMN, boy!

Quote:
But what made him the sexiest was tenth season when he worked with the kids at the community center!!
Oh yeah...One of the few things I remember from S10. That was sweet!
Old 07-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

hehe it was one of my favorite things he did as a character. I wish they had had more scenes of it, but I loved the ones they did have. It was so cute.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It just was soo sweet. And of course, anothe scene that comes to mind was when he was teaching Erica how to swim.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Oh I love that scene...I love that episode altogether! It's sooo cute! He's so good with Erica, Dylan was always good with Children. Like when he babysat Erin that one time with Kelly.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, man! That's gotta be one the best scenes from that season. I love how he was talking to her...and just soo sweet.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
All true, and often repeated.

Also, any scene with Dylan and Erica gets a gold star in my book.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh I loved those Dylan/Erica scenes too He was so sweet with her, they really were cute together

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he was adorable with her and the kids in general. I think at the time Erica appeared Luke became a daddy! Maybe that made him even sweeter, lol. I could be wrong though.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ If it is true, then that definitely makes watching those scenes cuter.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Luke didn't have his son till 1997, so it was a few years after the Erica storyline, but Luke wasn't on 90210 at that point.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

I love that you were able to clarify that before I even put in my guess. You're like my official Luke Perry data backup fan. I guess I don't follow his personal life all that much. For instance, I know he has two sons and a daughter, dating back to, as you say, '97. But I'm going blank on one. There's Sophie, Jack, and ... what's the eldest son's name? And is he the first born or was that Sophie? Gotta love that Luke named one of his kids Jack.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Luke only has two children. Jack is the oldest born in 1997 and then sophie who born in 2000. hahaha I like that title. The Luke Perry data fan! I should have had that be my name ROFL! I am a Luke Perry freak though. I can't help it.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Hehe. I know. You be the Luke Perry freak, I'll be the Dylan McKay freak. Still, I could swear he has a near 1 yr old son or something. Let me see if I can find a pic.

Okay, well there's Jack and Sophie.

Aaand what about this little guy?

I mean, I guess it's possible those could be earlier pics of Jack, but

Why am I not even checking IMDB or anywhere else yet? I'm sure it's in his biography.