Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Hmm... I can't believe I've never posted here before.

You gotta love Dylan... Sexy bad ass Dylan was hot!
Bad Bee!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-27-2007, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He really was.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Bee needs to be added to the list.

I hope I'm on there.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-27-2007, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

There simply is too many things to love about 90210 that I can't be in all threads...

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

hahaha so true, I'm still finding new threads that I've never seen before. Although I can safely say the anti-threads are something I'll stay out of for sure. To negative for me. rofl
Old 07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
hahaha so true, I'm still finding new threads that I've never seen before. Although I can safely say the anti-threads are something I'll stay out of for sure. To negative for me. rofl

I don't blame you but sometimes I can't help myself when I see my fave characters/couples being bashed.

Old 07-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bee, added you!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
Bee, added you!
What makes Dylan So sexy?

Old 07-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Everything! hehe

More specifically though his looks all through the seasons and as an actor he's still hot to this day. The scar on his eyebrow is an added plus lol.

Dylan though as a character I think he has a lot of personality traits that helps make him sexy. There can be a person who is hot but if he's not a good person to me I just don't see them as sexy. The thing about Dylan is he had the bad boy image but you could see underneath that he was just hiding the fact that he really was a sensitive caring person and that made him sexy. He stood up for what he believed in and he was a strong person. He was loyal to his friends and where as he didn't make all the right decisions (nobody does) he always tried to right his wrong.

But what made him the sexiest was tenth season when he worked with the kids at the community center!! That was just adorable!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Everything! hehe

More specifically though his looks all through the seasons and as an actor he's still hot to this day. The scar on his eyebrow is an added plus lol.

Dylan though as a character I think he has a lot of personality traits that helps make him sexy. There can be a person who is hot but if he's not a good person to me I just don't see them as sexy. The thing about Dylan is he had the bad boy image but you could see underneath that he was just hiding the fact that he really was a sensitive caring person and that made him sexy. He stood up for what he believed in and he was a strong person. He was loyal to his friends and where as he didn't make all the right decisions (nobody does) he always tried to right his wrong.

But what made him the sexiest was tenth season when he worked with the kids at the community center!! That was just adorable!
Great Post!

Luke though made Dylan for the most part. Any other actor probably couldn't have done the character justice. He just is a great actor and was able to make anything the writer's gave him work just cause of his ability to show us the many sides of Dylan's Personality. I can see why Aaron was willing to pay his salary when Fox wasn't.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it lol.

I agree with you, the thing about Luke is he is able to give the different characters he portraysdepth and Dylan is a great example of that. From the first episode instead of just playing him as a rebel, he played him as so much more than that. He added so much to the character through out the show. There were many different way an actor could have interpreded Dylan as and Luke did it flawlessly. Depth is a very important thing for a character to have and its something only the actor can really give the character, the writer can help it along but its up to the actor to let the emotions through and Luke was able to do that while giving Dylan many different sides. He's very talented that way, not all actors can do that and its a big reason why he's sucessful.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it lol.

I agree with you, the thing about Luke is he is able to give the different characters he portraysdepth and Dylan is a great example of that. From the first episode instead of just playing him as a rebel, he played him as so much more than that. He added so much to the character through out the show. There were many different way an actor could have interpreded Dylan as and Luke did it flawlessly. Depth is a very important thing for a character to have and its something only the actor can really give the character, the writer can help it along but its up to the actor to let the emotions through and Luke was able to do that while giving Dylan many different sides. He's very talented that way, not all actors can do that and its a big reason why he's sucessful.
Exactly.

Luke is sexy but what makes him more than just a pretty face is his amazing acting.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Looks aren't everything, it's not going to be enough to carry him through the show. He needed the personality and the emotions and Luke's ability to do that and the ability to be able to stretch his acting so that Dylan had many sides is what made Dylan the great and sexy character he was.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Looks aren't everything, it's not going to be enough to carry him through the show. He needed the personality and the emotions and Luke's ability to do that and the ability to be able to stretch his acting so that Dylan had many sides is what made Dylan the great and sexy character he was.
Yeah Dylan could have easily been only in a few episodes and we never saw him again like many of the guest stars were back then.

Luckily for us that didn't happen cause Luke brought Dylan to life.

Old 07-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Our conversation inspired me to upload more pics hehe

One reason why not to do drugs...makes you a little crazy lol

But he's still hot of course
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL

And he's sexy of course

But most of all he needs a hug!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread