Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, you're right. I agree.
Old 06-16-2019, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Whether Brenda made more impact on Kelly's life or not, the fact is the friendship faltered and Donna/Kelly friendship blossomed
Old 06-16-2019, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, but that was after Kelly's fallout with Brenda. At some point we were somehow supposed to think that Donna was continuously Kelly's best friend since childhood, and that did not hold true for Brenda's first couple of years. I would say even in S3.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

But in the end of the day, I look at long term friendship which does become everlasting - that is what Donna and Kelly have. If Dylan didn't get in the way, then yes I can see an everlasting friendship with Brenda and Kelly. Personally, I would prefer Brenda and Kelly over Donna and Kelly - Donna and Kelly are my worst 2 characters on the show and I can't dig them
Old 06-16-2019, 10:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMikeTarzan (View Post)
But in the end of the day, I look at long term friendship which does become everlasting - that is what Donna and Kelly have. If Dylan didn't get in the way, then yes I can see an everlasting friendship with Brenda and Kelly. Personally, I would prefer Brenda and Kelly over Donna and Kelly - Donna and Kelly are my worst 2 characters on the show and I can't dig them
I agree. What happened with Dylan still ruined their friendship, their friendship didn't grow. Had not what happened with Dylan happen, I do think
their friendship would have been stronger. The fact that Brenda and Dylan still had a strong Bond and that Dylan was there for Brenda in season 3 and 4 didn't help their friendship grow. Instead their respective friendship with Donna grew.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Brenda did not stay on the show, so it is unfair to compare the two, I would say. It's like saying that Kelly and Dylan were definitely meant for each other when Brenda and Brandon were not around, or that Kelly/Donna/Steve/David/Dylan were the best friends since childhood, much closer to each other than to Brenda/Dylan.

So yes, Kelly and Donna did have more consistent friendship, of course, but it was not under the circumstances when all the characters were around.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-17-2019, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Eventually we would have seen the Brenda and Kelly friendship strengthen again if Brenda went back to Dylan and Kelly falling in love with Brandon
Old 06-17-2019, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMikeTarzan (View Post)
Eventually we would have seen the Brenda and Kelly friendship strengthen again if Brenda went back to Dylan and Kelly falling in love with Brandon
Apparently that was what were going to happen. Brenda and Dylan were always suppose to get back together again. But then Shannen left and never returned, so they made Kelly his soulmate. And Kelly were always supposed to be with Brandon but since Jason left and Luke came back they put Kelly and Dylan together. So I do think they would have made amends more then they did and been growing a strobger friendship in the end, with Kelly WITH Brandon and Brenda with Dylan, sure what happened with Kelly and Dylan would always be in the back of their minds, but they would learn and grow from it. Always disliked that their friendship were ruined and never the same again. Excited to see Kelly and Brenda now, how are their friendship now? With Dylan gone too . The episodes when they play their characters. Interested also to see how they portray Shannen and Jennie's friendship
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In any case, I'm gonna be glad to see Shannen and Jennie together.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-17-2019, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
In any case, I'm gonna be glad to see Shannen and Jennie together.

Same here. Love that they patched things up in real life and became good friends. I am excited to see them together again.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-17-2019, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great caps!
Old 06-18-2019, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Cool
Old 06-18-2019, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero