Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2016, 04:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Brandon/Valerie #2: Because Brandon was always there for Val.

This thread is for fans of Brandon & Valerie's friendship or who wanted them to be more than friends.

Brandon & Valerie Quotes-

Valerie To Brandon:

"I know you longer and better than anyone else."
"I know what's best for you."

Supporters:

1. quin611
2. playgroundiraries
3. Scarlet's Walk
4. claudypritz
5. heyitsrachel
6. brandonobsessor
7. lovejonathanjackson
8. *Lori89*
9. memory91
10. ChinaTequilia
11. IrishSouthernBelle
12.BlackWhiteRose
13.KingMikeTarzan

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 07-05-2018 at 07:30 AM
Old 12-27-2016, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, I didn't know that Tiffani and Christine Elise were/are close. Makes sense.

Quote:
If it took place the years he was with Christine, then it would've meant he had cheated, and Tori didn't mention him being in a relationship when she brought up their hook-up.
Did Jason and Christine stay together throughout '91 to '97 without any breaks? His dalliance with Tori was supposedly a summer fling. The fact that Donna and Brandon share that odd Valentine's Day telethon mega-kiss in late S5 has to be a hint re: the time window.

Quote:
But there is a slight chance they would have gone for Kelly/Dylan and Donna/David nevertheless, so then Brandon could have ended up with Val. She would have got her "guardian angel", and he could have got a girl who always wanted him and had his back. Brandon was into reformed bad girls anyway.
This is quite the thought, lol.
Old 12-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 12-28-2016, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"W" is missing in "always"

Quote:
Quote:
If it took place the years he was with Christine, then it would've meant he had cheated, and Tori didn't mention him being in a relationship when she brought up their hook-up.
Did Jason and Christine stay together throughout '91 to '97 without any breaks? His dalliance with Tori was supposedly a summer fling. The fact that Donna and Brandon share that odd Valentine's Day telethon mega-kiss in late S5 has to be a hint re: the time window.
Well, if they all occasionally hooked up with each other like Tori or 90210 movie suggest, then they all cheated on their partners. It is quite possible Jason did that too, and Tori is not a person who would take care of someone's privacy, so she just spilled it out. That could be one of the reasons he did not want to comment on it. On the other hand, I am not even sure she really had something either with him or Brian. And if she had, I don't think it was really "a thing."

Now, who told me Jason and Tiffani dated? You, Rachel?

Quote:
This is quite the thought, lol.
Long shot, I know, but I somehow could see it happening.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-28-2016, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Long shot, I know, but I somehow could see it happening.
At least there's some emotional logic to it despite not being something they'd do.

Okay, so apparently Jason and Christine dated for 5 years. And I found an article listing Jason as one of the men Tiffani dated, but it also lists Vanessa Marcil, so ... lol. Yeah, I don't remember how that idea got circulated here but I expect it has something to do with Jason's memoir and articles that came out at the time. I still have yet to read that memoir, which is just sitting on my bookshelf.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Now, who told me Jason and Tiffani dated? You, Rachel?
Nope, wasn't me. News to me.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Possibly Betty. I'll check.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 01-02-2017 at 01:16 AM
Old 01-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I did hear Jason and Tiffani dated briefly but don't know if it is true
Old 01-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was not for long.
I just read it on a fanpage ( unfortunately that fanpage is offline)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was brief.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice scene. And Brandon was right.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-09-2017, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just love them!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was never a fan of theirs, but they are alright.

I never understood why Val went after Kenny, or any other guy who treated her like crap (Dylan, Ray, Colin).

Also, it is pretty huh? moment when she asks Brandon if he sees her as calculative. She acted like that so often, then was hurt and offended if people perceived her that way.

Then again, sometimes she was doing this absolutely irrational, selfless, self-sacrificing stuff for the abovementioned *******s who treated her like crap. Helping Dylan in Mexico, losing Peach Pitt for Colin etc.

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread