Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 04:43 AM
Absolute Fan

We can definitely say one thing here - she is a real-life WOMAN lol
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
TopManKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that she is.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

I love that Steve of the whole gang got the most SLs about homosexuality, because he is the character you would expect to be the most homophobic. he had two drag experiences, for KEG and with Donna, he was mistaken for gay along with Brandon and there was a mess with gay KEG president, there was Elle and he was also sort of involved in Kyle SL - in a negative way though. Am I missing something?

Kelly would be the second for frequency of gay plots. There was Kyle, lesbian Allsson in love with her, then Tara - wait, was she a lesbian? And there was gay couple who wanted to adopt a baby.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
yulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Tara was just obsessed with Kelly - she tried to make a pass at Brandon in the dark room
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Old 05-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

She should've known that Brandon wasn't a fan of the dark.
heyitsrachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

lol

Only when he is with Kelly though
Old 05-23-2016, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I agree.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 AM
Absolute Fan

I remember Steve wanting to get with Kelly in the 1st episode of S5 not realizing that Brandon is dating her...poor Steve!! But even after that, Steve showed his dignity towards his friend and I think that is what I value as a true friend
Old 05-25-2016, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She should've known that Brandon wasn't a fan of the dark.
Well, he started showing inclinations for girls on the edge of dark in S4. He went for Emily again, he hooked up with Lucinda, even relationship with Kelly was tinted with her inclination for self-destruction or that was how he saw it. He said something on that note to the dean in Stormy Weather.

Quote:
I remember Steve wanting to get with Kelly in the 1st episode of S5 not realizing that Brandon is dating her...poor Steve!! But even after that, Steve showed his dignity towards his friend and I think that is what I value as a true friend
Well, he really had nothing to hope for from Kelly at that point. I was surprised he even thought about it. He was supposed to be way over her by that point. And it was not like Brandon hooked up with his 5/minute ex, but somebody he dated 4 years ago

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-25-2016, 04:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Well Kelly did mention that Steve gets sentimental about her after he gets dumped from other women - she said this in the first episode of S5. Kelly certainly wasn't Brandon's flavor-of-the-week girls
Old 05-25-2016, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I would totally watch Brandon/Kelly/Steve triangle in S1, same as Kelly/Brandon/Andrea. Spring Dance was a good episode which showed what it could be like. But I'd watch Brandon/Kelly/Steve triangle in S1, not in S5.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I would watch that too. I think they missed the track with Kelly/Brandon/Andrea triangle - that would have good. Both triangles would have been very good IMO
Old 05-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

I was usually very bored when Brandon and Steve bickered about girls, but maybe it would have been different in early seasons with Kelly.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-27-2016, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I would totally watch Brandon/Kelly/Steve triangle in S1, same as Kelly/Brandon/Andrea. Spring Dance was a good episode which showed what it could be like. But I'd watch Brandon/Kelly/Steve triangle in S1, not in S5.
I thought when Steve found out about BK in 5x01, there would be some conflict between him and Brandon. But I guess Steve was already into Val.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:00 AM
Absolute Fan

I actually enjoyed Brandon and Steve bickering about girls (then again I'm a guy lol). With Kelly in early seasons, it might have been interesting.
@Rachel, he only got into Val once he found out about BK dating. One thing I love about Steve is that he didn't interfere or take advantage regarding BK unlike one selfish individual who did. Steve was a brilliant friend for Brandon and very genuine - this is how a friend should be
Reply   Post New Thread