Old 12-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

awwww I love that art!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Dayum!are they are HOT!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I please join? They were so perfect for eachother. If only Jason Priestley came back for the finale...

Old 12-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Hey Virtue!

That they were!

Now there's a question! How do you guys think they would have handled Season ten had Jason been there?
Old 12-09-2007, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome Virtue I'm going to add you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellAndSteve4Ever (View Post)
Now there's a question! How do you guys think they would have handled Season ten had Jason been there?
You mean if Jason came back in S10 ? Aw, I don't know, I think since Dylan came back too in S9, they would have put, again, that kinda awkward situation because of the old love triangle thing with them and Kelly but there was also Matt with who she was suppose to get married lol I don't really know how they would have handle the situation but what would have make more sense to me would really have been for her to be with Brandon at the end, she would have realized how much she missed him, that marrying Matt wasn't right because she didn't love him the way she loved Brandon (or even Dylan) but then when it comes to Dylan or Brandon, she would have realized that the only man she actually can imagine herself married to is Brandon, they never really had a closure and that was because she loved him all these years and he's the one for her like she's the one for him
What I always think about it's how even in season 5 when she had to choose between Dyland and Brandon and that she was like "I choose me", after that in the following ep, she still went after Brandon (not Dylan) to tell him something like that it's not because she said no to his proposal that they could never be together again anymore.. I don't remember well but I think she said something that had that meaning.
Anyway, for me BK really should have ended together if Jason had been here for the last season Especially also when I think about the fact that between the final of S4 and the one from S8, we always get a ending with something on BK

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Krisor ! Glad you joined the BK thread ^^ <3
Old 12-09-2007, 09:28 AM
New Fan

thanx ;D
Old 12-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue (View Post)
Can I please join? They were so perfect for eachother. If only Jason Priestley came back for the finale...
Welcome!
Old 12-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I really don't think Matt would have been brought onto the show if Brandon were still there (the one ep where their paths cross doesn't count ), and especially if Brandon and Dylan were there. I would have liked to see the old triangle continue, actually, instead of being given a new one. And this time, yeah, Kelly would have to make a choice. A final one.

Mel, she says in the S5 finale that just cause she's not ready to marry Brandon doesn't mean she doesn't still want a relationship with him. And he's all, "There's just no going back." I posted the full dialogue w/ caps on the first page of either last thread or the one before.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I really don't think Matt would have been brought onto the show if Brandon were still there
Yeah of course he wouldn't have been there but since Amy asked if Brandon was there in S10 and that Matt was in the show since S9 (if I remember well), well just before Brandon leaves for good, then in that case he would still have been there when Jason would have came back in the last season.
As for the new triangle I agree, I would have more liked to just have the old one (even if I'm not fan of triangle at all lol) although I never really considered the whole Matt/Kelly/Dylan thing as a love triangle (like Dylan/Kelly/Brandon or Dylan/Brenda/Kelly could have been) because it was clear for me that Matt wasn't such a big deal, neither as character in the show (not for me at least) or as a possible "big love" for Kelly, there was clearly something missing between these two, especially since she met him when Brandon didn't even really left (too soon for her to fall in love with someone else I think, as I said BK didn't even get a real closure after they cancelled the wedding).

Quote:
Mel, she says in the S5 finale that just cause she's not ready to marry Brandon doesn't mean she doesn't still want a relationship with him. And he's all, "There's just no going back." I posted the full dialogue w/ caps on the first page of either last thread or the one before.
Ah okay, thanks ! I knew it was something like that and that Brandon was still mad about the whole thing

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Totally agree about Matt, and the lack of closure thing as well. It made for one last great scene between Bn/K (the 'we're adults now' goodbye on the beach) at least, but then when they mildly pat each other goodbye the next day and K says, "I have no regrets", I was like . LOL.

Quote:
I knew it was something like that and that Brandon was still mad about the whole thing
There were lots of points between when they get back together in S7 and when he proposes a second time in S8 that it would have been believable to me that they get engaged. They shouldn't have waited so long maybe. Then, Brandon could have left for Washington in S9 as a married man on a, um, long business trip, and returned to K in S10. They could have thrown some wrenches in there in S9, meanwhile, Dy even being one of them. But since this is the Bn/K thread, let's just say that in the end the stakes are raised in the Bn/Dy relationship and she ultimately ends up with Brandon. There's a scenario where Matt doesn't need to play a part.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that art posted on the last page

Good to see this thread moving quicker then the last one.

Old 12-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Wasn't Amy in season ten as well?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Im waay behind! im like S6 i think!