Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

And it's not impure thoughts either
It's called "driven to distraction"
Old 01-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I guess if they didn't stop Brandon/Sheryl, they probably would stop Brandon/Kelly getting busy.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Well, I'm sure Jim and Cindy will encourage them - all they need to do is play Young Money's Bed Rock
Old 01-05-2018, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Old 01-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

It would be good though if Kelly and Brandon got it together in S3 and trying to work through their sleeping arrangements. Kelly can tuck in some late night ice cream with Cindy before finding her way into Brandon's bedroom watching him shoot baskets first and scoring every time and then he can shoot, score and play with Kelly - that's Magic Brandon for you
Old 01-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

But then Brenda wouldn't be able to sleep.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopManKing (View Post)
Happy New Year Brelly fans!!

Hi Gwen, welcome back

Personally if BK were to be formed in HS, then I think they should start around S3 otherwise I would prefer them to start when they both matured around S6 (with no love interference from their former lovers)
Thank you! I've literally been away from for months

Season 3 of 90210 was weird, to me. It was definitely the most angsty of the early seasons. I hated how forced the Dylan/Brenda break-up was. Brandon was just going through girlfriends like most people go through a change of clothes and Kelly's eating disorder blew up out of nowhere, which made her friendship with Brenda even more awkward... Yeah, it's not my favorite of the 90210 seasons

Brandon and Kelly should have officially gotten back together in Season 6. The whole Season 5 finale was focused on Kelly begging him to take her back, and she was doing that even though Dylan was still around - so she had the option between them and she STILL CHOSE BRANDON even after the proposal rejection so what does that tell people
Gwen
Old 01-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Welcome Back!

I think their relationship was very simple and loving. The triangle did complicated things but in their hearts, I think they know they still want each other.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Brandon never made Kelly doubt herself. Think about how insecure she was, the entire time she dated Dylan. Most of their time spent was with Kelly always wondering when he would run back to Brenda. With Brandon, Kelly was able to start afresh and it was a mature relationship.

It's like when Kelly tells Andrea that she and Dylan broke up (Season 4 finale) and she's like "I'm better than okay" - yes, she's better than okay because she has something better waiting for her. A chance with Brandon (which is what she had wanted since Season 1).
Gwen
Old 01-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Certain fans make claims that Brandon was a safe choice for Kelly but I actually thought there were more risks involved in BK. Kelly wanted and chose Brandon - that is a simple fact. There are no verbal claims (soulmates etc), just pure and simple love story - that's why I love BK., even though Kelly isn't my favorite character.

I've always said that BK should start around S6 because it made sense to me. No interference from the exes, just Brandon and Kelly. I would have liked Brandon and Emily to be a couple in S4 and S5, while Brenda/Kelly/Dylan carry on their nonsense and Dylan finally choosing in S5 to be with Brenda. Emily will become seriously with Brandon again (I would have loved that) to the point being a serious bunny boiler. In the meantime in S5, things will sensibly develop between BK and end of S5 they will finally become a couple. Sorry guys but I love Brandon and Emily too
Old 01-08-2018, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Certain fans make claims that Brandon was a safe choice for Kelly but I actually thought there were more risks involved in BK. Kelly wanted and chose Brandon - that is a simple fact. There are no verbal claims (soulmates etc), just pure and simple love story - that's why I love BK., even though Kelly isn't my favorite character.

I've always said that BK should start around S6 because it made sense to me. No interference from the exes, just Brandon and Kelly. I would have liked Brandon and Emily to be a couple in S4 and S5, while Brenda/Kelly/Dylan carry on their nonsense and Dylan finally choosing in S5 to be with Brenda. Emily will become seriously with Brandon again (I would have loved that) to the point being a serious bunny boiler. In the meantime in S5, things will sensibly develop between BK and end of S5 they will finally become a couple. Sorry guys but I love Brandon and Emily too

To me, the Kelly and Brandon relationship was always the most intriguing because it started out as forbidden (in terms of Brandon refusing to betray his best friend Steve by dating his ex-girlfriend Kelly) then the whole stuff at the retreat and their Season 4 kiss reignited my love for the show. I was annoyed by the contrived Dylan/Brenda break-up but 90210 was saved for me when the writers recognized that the chemistry between Jason and Jennie was too good to waste. Their scenes together in the Season 4 finale and Season 5 premiere are so hot!

I respect that you multi-ship (not an easy thing to do with any soap opera!) but I never liked Brandon and Emily together, it was such a toxic obsession she had with him and then it seemed like they kept bringing her back as a reformed character just for the excuse of Jason acting with Christine Elise (they dated in real life at that point). Also, I didn't like that Brandon kissed Emily in that episode where Kelly got burned in the fire. Kelly is trapped in the room thinking about Brandon, and he's kissing another woman? The whole thing was gross and really changed my opinion of him. I wasn't even sure if I wanted B/K back together after that happened. Until I realized that everyone in the cast was cheating on each other all the time, and realized the writers would somehow make Brandon the ultimate romantic boyfriend again to Kelly which kind of happened when Emily told Kelly that Brandon picked Kelly because he's in love with her. The only bearable part of that entire episode.
Gwen
Old 01-09-2018, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

It's funny because I actually wasn't a fan of BK when I first watched the show because I despised Kelly but watching the repeats again and again made me grow to love them. Jason and Jennie's chemistry was freakin' hot and awesome.
Yes I multiship a few couples on the show and Brandon-Emily is one of them. I love their toxic and obsessive relationship, Emily is crazy and I love that. Brandon was wrong when he was with Emily while Kelly was in the fire. I'm aware Jason and Christine were a couple in real-life for 5 years. I love the couples I've listed for different reasons:
Brenda/Dylan - pioneering couple
Brandon/Kelly - best adult relationship
Steve/Clare - hilarious as hell
Dylan/Valerie - hot and physical
Lucinda/Brandon - sneaky and raw
Colin/Kelly - destructive
Brandon/Emily - crazy and obsessive
Dylan/Toni - sweet and endearing.

I love the unofficial Brandon/Andrea coupling at the start and were my favorite along with Brenda/Dylan. I love Susan/Brandon as well but they were like another Brandon/Andrea. I'm starting to like Val/David as well.

But my biggest leap was BK as they became my equal fav couple along with Brenda/Dylan. The couple I will always detest is Dylan/Kelly (sorry DK fans lol)
Old 01-14-2018, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Brandon/Kelly - best adult relationship

The perfect way to describe them That's why I hated when the writers brought cheating into the equation. They always sabotaged happy relationships just for the sake of swapping pairings around. I still hate that Kelly kisses Dylan back out of nowhere in the Season 5 episode where Dylan has that past life dream. She had literally just got off the phone telling Brandon she loves him.

Quote:
I'm starting to like Val/David as well.

Yes! They were great together, the healthiest relationship Val ever had. I hated that they weren't the endgame pairing. Always felt that David and Donna were forced back together at the end all because of Tori Spelling being pushed into the center of things (I loved them together in the early seasons, but not after Season 4.)

If the endgame pairings had been Brandon/Kelly, Val/David and Steve/Clare, I would have been thrilled. I also liked Donna with Joe. Never understood why the show got rid of him.
Gwen
Old 01-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I hated the Brandon cheating storyline and it was totally unnecessary.

Quote:
Certain fans make claims that Brandon was a safe choice for Kelly but I actually thought there were more risks involved in BK.
What were the risks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
I also liked Donna with Joe. Never understood why the show got rid of him.
i think he was meant to be just a temporary character.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread