Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
^ I couldn't agree more.

Eh...I didn't hate it. I just didn't like it much. But to me, I guess I could hate S8.
haha
Actually there were some nice BK moments between Cupid's Arrow and The Wedding, maybe not as memorable as some BK moments in seasons 4,5 and 7 but still nice.
I know there are many amazing BK moments but what is your favorite BK moment?
Mine is the retreat kiss - what I loved about that was the build up to the kiss (which includes the Addicted To Love episode) and Brandon finally realizing his feelings for Kelly. I knew from there, they will definitely become a couple even though at the end of Change Partners, it didn't look like it was going to happen but I had faith
Old 01-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's hard to pick a favorite moment, but for me it's all about the build up. My favorite couples all have great build up and they had that!
Old 01-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good pick. But I too can't pick out a favorite since there were so many good ones. I enjoyed the scene where Brandon read to Kelly, Josh's letter. The S5 proposal scene was also one of my favorites.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

I agree with both of you (msstock87 and rachel), it is hard to pick your favorite moments because there were so many of them. I know some people like the ending in The Long Goodbye when they got back together.
I do like yours, Rachel - it was the episode Life After Death near the end - that was the first time Brandon said "I Love You" first to any girl. The proposal scene was sweet actually, bit of a shame she turned down his proposal but she didn't turn him down though especially in the next episode PS I Love You when Kelly still wanted to continue with Brandon - he was hurt by that rejection.
On the subject of PS I Love You (I know this is a bit off topic) but the one scene I remember so well in that episode is Steve dating Elle then finding out that she is a he - it still makes me laugh every time I watch it

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 01-13-2016 at 09:34 AM
Old 01-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-14-2016, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Rachel
I've seen the video before and love it.
I'm pretty certain they said ILYs more times than any other couples on the show.

I know there is a video of every Brelly kissing scenes as well - loved that one too

Brandon and Kelly really do make a beautiful couple, I have to say

What I really love about BK is that friendship was an important and integral part of the relationship. I like the fact they stayed friends first even though they acknowledged their attraction for each other then became lovers over time - for me this built a healthy, strong and loving relationship. In general cases, these kind of relationships works best in the long run.
To be honest, don't know about you and other BK shippers but I would have liked BK romance to be developed in early season 3 rather than the latter end of season 4. Don't get me wrong, the BK moments in season 4 was extraordinary but it would have been nicer to see it actually develop without any third parties involved

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 01-14-2016 at 03:19 AM
Old 01-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S3 would've been a good start for them as a couple. But I think the writers were probably saving these two as a backup plan. And when Shannen left, I think they knew they had to pull the trigger and use it.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopManKing (View Post)
Thanks Rachel
I've seen the video before and love it.
I'm pretty certain they said ILYs more times than any other couples on the show.

I know there is a video of every Brelly kissing scenes as well - loved that one too

Brandon and Kelly really do make a beautiful couple, I have to say

What I really love about BK is that friendship was an important and integral part of the relationship. I like the fact they stayed friends first even though they acknowledged their attraction for each other then became lovers over time - for me this built a healthy, strong and loving relationship. In general cases, these kind of relationships works best in the long run.
To be honest, don't know about you and other BK shippers but I would have liked BK romance to be developed in early season 3 rather than the latter end of season 4. Don't get me wrong, the BK moments in season 4 was extraordinary but it would have been nicer to see it actually develop without any third parties involved
It might have been interesting to see them earlier, lots of different scenarios could have played out.

I am Colleen by the way.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
S3 would've been a good start for them as a couple. But I think the writers were probably saving these two as a backup plan. And when Shannen left, I think they knew they had to pull the trigger and use it.
That's exactly what I thought - saving them as a last resort. Jennie always wanted her character to be with Brandon. I know she likes both BK and DK but it seems that she expressed her feelings for BK more (I might be wrong though)
Do you think they were actually planning Emily to be Brandon's main love interest? I suspect that might have been the case but with Shannen leaving may have altered everything that which is why (I feel) that they did the BK thing near the end of season 4 since Jennie was becoming the main female lead on the show. We all know Jason was dating Christine Elise at the time, which is why we had the Emily episodes in mid-season 4 because I got this impression that he wanted that himself - I don't know what you ladies thinks. It was clearly obvious that they were looking for a long term GF for Brandon which is probably why Emily came to mind although I know the writers never ruled out Kelly despite the fact that she was with Dylan at the time.

Hello Colleen
I'm Mike (call me Mikey if you like)

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 01-15-2016 at 03:49 AM
Old 01-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In regards to Emily, I don't actually think the writers were trying to make her long term because if they did, I think they would've made her into a regular after S2. So I think she was meant to be just a recurring character.
Old 01-16-2016, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Yes I agree after S2 and yes she was only there as a recurring character but I sensed that they may have had her mind in season 4 or Jason probably wanted it. Having said that, I know Jason was happy working with Jennie and vice versa. I know that they both definitely enjoyed kissing each other on screen. I liked the fact that Jennie enjoyed kissing Jason the most and that he "really goes for it" - I certainly don't blame Jason there
Old 01-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like hearing that Jennie enjoyed her scenes with Jason a lot.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Her and Jason were quite close in real life. You can tell they are genuine close friends with each other, which is what made BK relationship look seriously real. I think she did say that she enjoyed working with Jason the most - well certainly enjoyed his kisses. I'm pretty sure Jason really enjoyed kissing Jennie - that's why he probably "really goes for it" with her lol
Old 01-16-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad they were close in real life, like you said it showed on screen.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Closed Thread   Post New Thread