Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
At least you guys can do something, I can't do any of that stuff at all.
Why? I believe in you.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
Why? I believe in you.
Thanks. It's actually because I don't have any of those kinds of programs and I've never tried it. I don't even know how people get the caps/pictures to make them either, lol.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks. It's actually because I don't have any of those kinds of programs and I've never tried it. I don't even know how people get the caps/pictures to make them either, lol.
Ok. I take caps using Video LAN. It's free. Just google it if you ever want to try it.

Old 05-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

^They're "the real thing" That's how it always felt with them.

Quote:
I just watch this scene again. And I had totally forgot about the beginning where Kelly starts to stir and her hair kinda tickles and wakes up Brandon. So cute.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/a...h44m02s218.png
I totally replay that part at least like 10 times before watching the entire scene Too cute to resist
Old 05-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
^They're "the real thing" That's how it always felt with them.
Agree. This episode was pretty good. I remember missing the cuteness between them after the affair and fight. So it's good to see them smiling again. The last scene was too cute with the feather thing and honeydust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
I totally replay that part at least like 10 times before watching the entire scene Too cute to resist
Old 05-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was such a cute eppy for them! they had such sweet kisses!
Old 05-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That "Skin Deep" episode had some interesting points to relationships itself. Even though we're in a loving and committed relationship, are we allowed to read these type of magazines? And if we are, should we still read it even though it makes the other person uncomfortable?
Old 05-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think the beginning of their relationship established them as a great couple with a great friendship.

It was their reunion in S7 that truly made me believe they were meant to be together.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That "Skin Deep" episode had some interesting points to relationships itself. Even though we're in a loving and committed relationship, are we allowed to read these type of magazines? And if we are, should we still read it even though it makes the other person uncomfortable?
I actually sided with Kelly's take on the issue. Unfortunately, that can be a major issue in any relationship, even in RL - especially when it comes to morals and values and what one views as a form of 'cheating/betrayal.'

Quote:
Ok. I take caps using Video LAN. It's free. Just google it if you ever want to try it.
Thanks for that information so that I know. Maybe if I ever get any kind of photo shopping program, I can give it a shot. I heard that Gimp is free, but I've also heard some complaints with using it, so?! Yeah.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I actually sided with Kelly's take on the issue. Unfortunately, that can be a major issue in any relationship, even in RL - especially when it comes to morals and values and what one views as a form of 'cheating/betrayal.'
I agree. Even though it's just research, I didn't like that Brandon was reading it especially after they just got back together.

Quote:
Thanks for that information so that I know. Maybe if I ever get any kind of photo shopping program, I can give it a shot. I heard that Gimp is free, but I've also heard some complaints with using it, so?! Yeah.
You're welcome. VideoLAN also plays pretty much all your media including DVDs, CDs, etc. I've tried Gimp. It's not easy to use.

Chapter 33 - Remembering the Past - Part 2 NEW

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 05-16-2011 at 09:53 PM
Old 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Love all the arts. I will definitely have to check out that link.

AJ
Old 05-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks.

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 05-18-2011 at 06:58 AM
Old 05-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

A great, surprising episode. Gorgeous collage.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You're welcome. VideoLAN also plays pretty much all your media including DVDs, CDs, etc. I've tried Gimp. It's not easy to use
lol, yeah, so I've heard. It's why I didn't bother to waste my time downloading it if it was going to be such a problem to use.

* Just finished watching episodes dealing with Kelly's sexual harrassment with that doctor in the clinic and also that horrible Emma storyline. As for the sexual harrassment storyline - that must have taken alot of restraint on Brandon's part to not want to barge in there when they set him up to be heard over the intercom, lol.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
lol, yeah, so I've heard. It's why I didn't bother to waste my time downloading it if it was going to be such a problem to use.
For me, it works very similarly to Photoshop but I just hate the overall layout.

Quote:
* Just finished watching episodes dealing with Kelly's sexual harrassment with that doctor in the clinic and also that horrible Emma storyline. As for the sexual harrassment storyline - that must have taken alot of restraint on Brandon's part to not want to barge in there when they set him up to be heard over the intercom, lol.
Brandon already seemed like he wanted a piece of the Monohan at that party where he tried to make a move on Kelly again.

I do agree that was a bad storyline, especially when Brandon was gonna be leaving soon. It was bad enough saying goodbye, I just didn't want Brandon to go out that way.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread