Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Kiandra.

And oh Thanks so much for posting these caps! Both such youngsters hehe.
Where did you find these if i may ask?

Old 01-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much for the pics, Jas. I've only seen a few of the Jason ones before....but never the Jennie caps. She definitely has that S1 Kelly look.

Kinda looks like Emily.

Kinda looks like Andrea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla. (View Post)
Beautiful episode and happy ending.
It must have been so hard for them, and for Brandon especially, Kelly not remembering anything, or almost nothing of their relationship, and seeing her showing interest in Noah at first after the coma. I think he stayed pretty strong, through all this, and patient especially. And it worked out luckily. <3
ITA. I still had wish that Brandon was the blood doner to Kelly instead of Noah. That way, he will always be a part of her. I love how Brandon tries to act that he's relief that Kelly is alive and well and that's all that matters. But it's obvious that deep inside, Kelly in a coma isn't the same person that he knows and loves.

Quote:
Something i made today, one of my favorite B/K scenes.
Absolutely gorgeous, Priscilla. I gotta start learning how to make tumblrs.

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 01-23-2011 at 11:20 PM
Old 01-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Something i made today, one of my favorite B/K scenes.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...dzizo1_500.gif
Aww Priscilla, this is so beautiful, it hurts! It's one of my fave scenes as well...How couldn't it be? Please, tell me if we can use it in the OP

Jas, thanks so much for the Teen Angel caps They look so young and pretty
Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)

ITA. I still had wish that Brandon was the blood doner to Kelly instead of Noah. That way, he will always be a part of her. I love how Brandon tries to act that he's relief that Kelly is alive and well and that's all that matters. But it's obvious that deep inside, Kelly in a coma isn't the same person that he knows and loves.
Exactly what he felt/thought indeed, very well said. It's sweet and very unselfish how he also refused the job offering, to stay with Kelly. Not even knowing if she ever would remember everything again and if they would be able to go on with their relationship after this. I'm so glad he waited long enough to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
Aww Priscilla, this is so beautiful, it hurts! It's one of my fave scenes as well...How couldn't it be? Please, tell me if we can use it in the OP
Aw thank you Caro That's really sweet! Oh really? Yes! Ofcourse you may hihi, i'm so flattered that you want to use it really. Thank you!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aw thank you Caro That's really sweet! Oh really? Yes! Ofcourse you may hihi, i'm so flattered that you want to use it really. Thank you!
Cool.....Where in the OP do you want it?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh wherever you guys think it looks best really!

Old 01-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh wherever you guys think it looks best really!
Ok....Any suggestions, Caro? Since you did most of the work for the 50th thread, you might have a suggestion on where to put it.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

^I love how despite all problems in between, the opening plus the ending scene reflect how much they want to get through things together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
Ok....Any suggestions, Caro? Since you did most of the work for the 50th thread, you might have a suggestion on where to put it.
I'm still thinking about it Lemme find the right place, and I'll let you know
Old 01-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^I love how despite all problems in between, the opening plus the ending scene reflect how much they want to get through things together...
ITA. It's always hard to get over a terrible incident especially if it's a shooting. If losing Josh in S5 was devastating enough for Brandon, I know things must've been worse for him after Kelly was shot and in the coma. I think Kelly was pretty reasonable with Brandon. She stayed with him and continue trying to make him forget about this.

Quote:
I'm still thinking about it Lemme find the right place, and I'll let you know
Ok.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Kelly was pretty reasonable with Brandon. She stayed with him and continue trying to make him forget about this.
Oh, definitely She showed the right amount of concern and patience...I mean, she let him know whenever he was losing his mind or making things worse, but also, she knew exactly how to comfort him and be his rock when he just needed to slow down. And he understood eventually because they knew each other that much.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I mean, she let him know whenever he was losing his mind or making things worse, but also, she knew exactly how to comfort him and be his rock when he just needed to slow down. And he understood eventually because they knew each other that much.
I agree. Even though Brandon was losing his mind, it really shows that Kelly's shooting and coma seemed harder on him than on her. He had to witness everything that was going on and that the love of his life was almost taken from him.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

awesome picspam!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Huge collage, love it!
Poor Brandon, flipping out because he thought Kelly was being attacked again. After your loved one gets shot right in front of you, it's nothing but naturel how he responds. I can imagine Kelly wanting to get passed it now though.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Huge collage, love it!
Poor Brandon, flipping out because he thought Kelly was being attacked again. After your loved one gets shot right in front of you, it's nothing but naturel how he responds. I can imagine Kelly wanting to get passed it now though.
I agree. Brandon freaking out at the movie theater was I think based purely on impulse. Even though he definitely overreacted, I understand.

Back in 8x01, I remember that Brandon didn't like Kelly's wallpaper for the bedroom. But in 8x05, he was like "You can wallpaper my car; you can wallpaper me." I thought that was a sign of desperation from Brandon. It's very cute and sensitive at the same time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread