Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 09:04 PM
  #1
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,945
Brandon♥Kelly #49.6 Because she wishes he weren't so sexy.


Credit goes to: Marki

W E L C O M E T O T H E 4 9 . 6 th
BRANDON WALSH & KELLY TAYLOR
A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

Because she wishes he weren't so sexy.




The most intense & substantial lovers of the 90s decade.



1. daritah (Adara)
2. Chica_Priestley
3. abbeyroad6282
4. starsprite
5. True Daisy lover
6. angelface211
7. >>Val_haydenlover26<< (Val)
8. foxybabygirl
9. Mayberry
10. .bian.carsan.
11. Hell on Heels
12. Pickle-weasel!
13. *Stacy*
14. satisfy the crave
15. thegoodbyegirl
16. natehaley23
17. Princess67895
18. Black mamba (Mel)
19. Hermoine Granger
20. hearts that kill
21. Caliina
22. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
23. PhillyFan24
24. Gracie
25. playgroundDiaries
26. jackiehydelover
27. BrownEyes1980
28. Roxi9
29. scott_family
30. Carlie06
31. FlyingHigh25
32. Starsnlights
33. SweetSymphony
34. nessa24
35. Dorkodancer147
36. Giuly
37. *Brenda*
38. ~Unfaithful~
39. AdriaMichelle
40. amberlm2403
41. ale-la-pazza1
42. mystic2182
43. bbcountry
44. Vivianaley23
45. angel_wings05
46. chrisclana
47. SweetAsCandy
48. Moonlight~Pixie
49. angeLica_mattheu
50. autumn_hope
51. *Dominique*
52. bhills90210 (Clare)
53. Scarlet's Walk (Caro)
54. Before The Storm
55. StubbornWhite (Malin)
56. Ryan-Marissa<3
57. brendadylan1984
58. Krisor
59. Virtue
60. Blonde - Angel
61. gulrot
62. 4brathan&brucas (Gwen)
63. cassionfanalways
64. claudypritz
65. CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS
66. cynthia83
67. bigtimefan (Michelle)
68. danneelmo
69. vicious_boy
70. ThePrettySophia
71. ItsMartinBitch
72. BBisAwesome
73. ChrisM
74. jules166
75. ~coop&chino~
76. Whitney86
77. Colleen
78. tracycutie
79. sweetee
80. colorblind
81. lil_deeske
82. KellyChoseBrandon
83. brucasalways
84. enderskies
85. DanceWithLife
86. -Nina-
87. ~carnival-heights~
88. she.is.not.you
89. ML4ever
90. falling slowly
91. KellAndSteve4Ever
92. Freckles909
93. annawilmy
94. Let The Ball Drop
95. BananaPudding
96. Lukacnd
97. Leyton_4ever
98. Jackie85
99. always&forever101
100. toxicgurl169
101. dexterlove
102. QTPie41184
103. NBalways
104. LiasoCaKe_R_Luv
105. SoapFanAlways
106. Kiss of Death
107. SergeantPepper
108. JiannaRene
109. Jax527
110. **confessa
111. GrhmLz
112. those_butterflies
113. breaking silence
114. OnFire392
115. Stefani
116. Jadoo
117. Deiaa
118. donnaanddavidx3
119. Brooke08
120. AgentS
121. +supernova+
122. natural_disaster
123. Primal Slayer
124. charmP/J
125. CrAshaholic
126. blueschild007
127. Starrie
128. TVWeirdo07
129. JennieN
130. domi392
131. Songofjoy
132. Tathynha
133. Little Angel
134. LionFF
135. calivviefan
136. billibhoney
137. Dreamerfan
138. Chicah
139. Kaniil
140. MaryC
141. *Lucie*
142. PatrickDempseyRocks
143. forblueskiesxx
144. xxstACEyxx
145. speedmansgirl
146. Nikkycoly
147. MissSullivan
148. Kyllee
149. margravine_l
150. ladolcevita92
151. Alexa
152. Undeniable
153. cliffy spuffy dreamer
154. KTandBW
155. Age-a-licious
156. onepapergirl
157. cookies&cream
158. NtnLilo
159. *Fleur*
160. ~Jules~
161. ^Elle^
162. Reese07
163. NatesGirl
164. kat99
165. flanmaja
166. ricc88
167. natty3
168. NikNak
169. ~Amber~
170. vanycutrim
171. Brucas_Is_Love
172. cheldax46
173. Rachel2091
174. brandonobsessor
175. Priscilla
176. LadyGemC
177. loveslullaby
178. Edelyn
179. fox24
180. Trish03
181. B.Chambers
182. KellyTaylorWalsh
183. BreanBamonFan
184. ramylover01
185. Natasja1982
186. aliaskate18
187. coachmurray
188. yomamma17
189. Jermaine
190. Naty L. Potter
191. Vixen in Violet



R e a s o n s ;
1. Because the cute-at-first-sight observation was mutual.
2. Because the way he called her "Kel" was really attractive.
3. Because she refers to him as "Bran the Man"
4. Because they kissed for the first time in front of everyone
5. Because he hates dancing, but he danced with Kelly
6. Because they make a good team
7. Because Dylan said to Brandon: Anytime, you want to borrow my girlfriend, go right ahead.
8. Because he is considerate and sensitive
9. Because she kept, wore and cherished the ring
10. Because he defended her when he didnt even know her
11.Because he thought she was cute right away
12. Because they could have gotten married
13. Because he made her a better person
14. Because if he were on the finale, they would have been together
15. Because they define elevator kiss
16. Because he was there for her
17. Because she loves him with all her heart
18. Because his deepest love was for Kelly
19. Because she wanted to tell Dylan that she’d finally chosen
20.Because Jennie predicts Kelly is with Brandon now on a tropical island
21. Because Jennie enjoyed kissing Jason more
22. Because she enjoyed working with Jason the most
23. Because Jennie said Kelly and Brandon were a great fit
24. Because he welcomed her to stay in his world
25. Because she liked being in his world and wanted to stay in it
26. Because she remembers everything HE'S ever said to her
27. Because it wasn't a line.
28. Because the look they shared at the end of Addicted to Love said it all.
29. Because they'd both always wanted the kiss to happen.
30. Because they almost had a baby.
31. Because whatever happens, it's their ring.
32. Because Jennie knows Kelly & Brandon are meant to be
33. Because he wanted to see her with the ring on and nothing else!
34.Because they'd been through a lot together but were still in love with each other.
35. Because they both love distractions
36. Because “take the brass ring, Kell. Marry him”
37. Because to be crazy about Brandon Walsh is not to be nuts
38.Because they looked into their futures and saw each other
39. Because she wanted their wedding day back
40. Because it will always be Blondie and the Boy Scout
41. Because the kiss wasn't just nice, it was more than nice!
42. Because they will have a house full of children someday
43. Because "all I know is this life, and in this life, I'm with Brandon"
44. Because he always supported her
45. Because his obsession with her would last much longer than 15 minutes
46. Because "you're the most beautiful woman I know"
47. Because he didn't need her to be perfect, he loved her anyway
48. Because she's the one person he's ever wanted to spend the rest of his life with
49. Because she spent her entire summer with him in Minnesota
50. Because he gave her what she always wanted.
51. Because he was never "just another guy", and he never will be.
52. Because "with you, I am happy"
53. Because "I don't want you to evolve without me"
54. Because pretty flowers for a pretty lady from a pretty nice guy
55. Because "Brandon, I adore you"
56. Because without him she felt more lost than ever.
57. Because he wants her in his life. Always.
58. Because they were potential parents.
59. Because they're "everyone's favorite couple".
60. Because everyone knows they're perfect for each other.
61. Because it was the logical conclusion they would eventually marry
62. Because the wedding episode was a slap in the face for every fan
63. Because he'd been having dirty thoughts about her all night.
64. Because after the kiss they couldn't stop thinking about each other.
65. Because Jason knew B/K were cemented by real love and the problems that they overcame.
66. Because he can bang her gavel anytime.
67. Because beach walks are their thing.
68. Because proposals are their thing.
69. Because two proposals means third time lucky.
70. Because others will come and go, but they'll always be the "royal couple"
71. Because one day she'll become the one and only Mrs Brandon Walsh
72. Because he always knows what she needs.
73. Because Brandon has "good instincts" when it comes to Kelly.
74. Because he thinks she "feels" great
75. Because Jennie thinks Kelly is best with Brandon.
76. Because he was the one person she needed most in the world.
77. Because eye sex is their thing.
78. Because she let herself feel for him and think about him.
79. Because when you love someone but it goes to waste... Could it be worse?
80. Because everywhere I am, there you'll be.
81. Because they're the greatest fans of each other's lives.
82. Because they're best friends and always will be.
83. Because they didn't wanna be "just friends".
84. Because she dressed up for HIM.
85. Because she has everything when she's with him.
86. Because their love for each other is what really kept her alive.
87. Because Kelly loves Brandon. With all her heart.
88. Because he remembered their first dance.
89. Because noone else will have me, only you.
90. Because "I'm not gonna give you up without a fight."
91. Because He. Could. Go. All. The. Way.
92. Because please forgive me, I can't stop loving you.
93. Because she forgave him, because she can't stop loving him.
94. Because "never underestimate the power of love."
95. Because they had persuasion sex!
96. Because she was pregnant with his child
97. Because all she knows is that in this life, she's with him.


Credit goes to: Marki

Quotes ;

K to B : “…If you really want something, you have to go after it. Hard.”
[S1, Stand up and Deliver]

B to K : “…You definitely look more than cute…”
[S1, Spring Dance]

K: Brandon I have a confession to make
B: What?
K: I thought you were cute since the first day you moved here.
B: I’d say that’s mutual.
K: Than what’s been stopping us?
B: …not that I haven’t given it a thought or two…
[S1, Spring Dance]

K: Don't you think we make a great couple?
B: I guess I don't... it's like I know you too well or something.
K: What if we were complete strangers?
B: I'd probably be in love with you.
K: Can't you fake amnesia or something?
[Season 1, Spring Dance]

A: …It is possible to just be friends with a guy.
K: Not if he’s adorable. (referring to Brandon)
[S2, Play it Again David]

K: I think you and I make a good team.
B: I think so too.
K: Whoever said all the good ones are taken obviously never met you. You’ve got to be the best catch on campus…
[S4, Addicted to Love]

B: You know the last time I really danced was with you, two years ago at the spring dance — was I that bad?
K: No, you know what I was thinking about? When I made a move on you."
B: I thought I made a move on you?
K:...You did do one thing good that night. You told me that if we were perfect strangers you would be in love with me.
B: I did say that didn't I? Tell me something, do you remember everything everyone's ever said to you?
K: Not everyone.
[S4, Change Partners]

K: I can't play this dating game any longer.
B:...Maybe if you just made yourself a little less irresistible next time?
K: You always know just what to say!
[S4, Change Partners]

K: I don't know if I should let myself feel the feelings that I'm starting to feel, think the things that I'm thinking... What would Frank Capra do right now?
B: Well, I think Frank would have the guy lean in and kiss the girl. The camera would pull back and the music would rise...
K: No, I don't think that's what he would do.
B: You don't?
K: No, I think he would have the girl lean in and kiss the guy.
[S4, Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington Pt 2]

K: I like being in your world, Brandon. I want to stay in it.
B: Well, you’re welcome to stay in it as long as you want.
[S4, Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington Pt 2]

K: Brandon, I adore you.
[S4, Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington Pt 2]

B: Have you seen my socks?
K: As a matter of fact, I have...
B: Why are you wearing my socks?
K: My feet were cold
B: Well can I have 'em back now?
K: If you want 'em back, you're gonna have to come and get 'em.
B: You wanna make me late, that's it, right?
K: No, I just wanted a little more distraction...
B: Well, why didn't you say so?
[S5, What I Did On My Vacation And Other Stories]

K to B: “I wish you weren’t so sexy.”
[S5, What I Did On My Vacation And Other Stories]

B: “Kelly I love you.”
K: “I love you.”
[S5, Life After Death]

K: Couldn’t you just stare at the tree forever?
B: Yeah, the tree is nice, but, if I had my choice I’d rather stare at you.
[S5, Christmas Comes This Time Each Year]

B to K: “You don’t have to be perfect, that’s not why I love you.”
[S5, Christmas Comes This Time Each Year]

“Kelly when I look at you, I see the most beautiful woman I know.”
[S5, Christmas Comes This Time Each Year]

B: "I am glad you're happy"
K: "With you, I am"
[S5, Little Monsters]

B: …If I’ve been selfish lately, I’m sorry. It’s only because I love you.
K: I know.
[S5, Little Monsters]

B: "I love you. I came here to try and save our relationship but if that's not what you want, just say the word and I'll walk away"
K: "... I can't say that."
[S5, You Gotta Have Heart]

"Kelly's very hard on herself. So hard in fact that sometimes it's painful to be around her ... Especially if you love her. Which I do."
[S5, Stormy Weather]

K to B: “You can never underestimate the power of love.”
[S5, Alone at the Top]

B to K: “…the only thing around here that I’m soft on is you.”
[S5, Alone at the Top]

B: Kelly, Emily is in France and I’m here with you. That’s all that matters.
K: Good, because I love you and I think about you and me in the future and all that.
B: You do?
K: mm hm, and I’d have to stop thinking that way if I couldn’t trust you.
B: Well, you can.
K: Good.
B: You know Kelly, there aren’t many people that you can imagine spending your whole life with. To me you’re that person…
[S5, Unreal World]

K: …did I happen to go on and on about how much I love you.
B: You did kind of let that slip.
K: I thought so.
[S5, Unreal World]

B: You know I’ve been sitting in there having dirty thoughts about you all night.
K: About me or the girl in the magazine?
B: Lucky for me both and I want you to know that my obsession with you will last much longer than 15 minutes.
K: how long?
B: mmm, 16 (kiss)…17(kiss)…oh, what the hell I can probably stretch it to 20 (long kiss and hug).
[S5, Girls on the Side]

K: You’re the best.
B: No, you’re the best.
[S5, The Real Mcoy]

V: Do you think Kelly is like your soulmate for life?
B: …I’m not planning on going out and getting married tomorrow, but I do see a future there. So, yeah.
[S5, The Real Mcoy]

K to Dy: Look you may have traveled back in time and found me as your soulmate. But, I haven’t. All I know is this life, and in this lifetime I’m with Brandon.
[S5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills]



Credit goes to: Stefani

K: (with the ring in her hand) It’s beautiful.
B: It’s no trip around the world, but I do think we could take quite a journey together.
K:…You didn’t have to get something like this to show me that you love me.
B: I know I didn’t Kelly, but I’m not gonna give you up without a fight. Will you marry me?
(Kelly subtly nods her head yes)
[S5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills]

B: Now I know it seems like a big thing Kel, I’m not saying we should do it right away, I’m just saying I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
K: I do love you.
B: Is that a yes?
K: It’s not a no.
B: Well, that’s a start.
B: My parents are moving to Hong Kong, and the house is gonna be empty and I’d like you to move in with me.
K: We don’t need a ring for that.
B: But we do. It’s a sign of commitment and I’m not saying you have to put it on right away, but, if and when you do I’ll know what that means…
[S5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills]

B: You know Kel, we’ve been through a lot together […] and we’re still in love with each other. I think that means a lot. You know what I’d really like to see now?
K: What?
B: I’d like to see you with that ring on, and nothing else.
K: That sounds like a good idea.
B: I think so.
(Brandon carries her along the beach, to the apartment)
[S5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills]

“I love Brandon with all my heart.”
[S5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills]

“Brandon just because I didn’t want to move in with you and get married right away, doesn’t mean I still don’t want a relationship with you…”
[S5, P.S I Love You]

K: “Brandon you can still be in love with someone without getting married. Why does it have to be over?”
B: …I asked the one person that I ever wanted to spend the rest of my life to tell me that she felt the same way. Turns out I was just another guy.
K: You weren’t. You aren’t.
[S5, P.S I Love You]

K to B: “I’m not gonna give up on you yet.”
[S5, P.S I Love You]

K: You kept the ring.
B: …I thought maybe you’d wear it one day.
[S6, Buffalo Gals]

K to B: I had everything and I lost it all…I still love you Brandon.
[S6, Bleeding Hearts]

K: I just want to tell you that I think you’re really being incredible. I don’t know what I would do without you.
B: Well, you don’t have to think about that…do you…(kisses her hand)
[S7, Mothers Day]

B: I’m glad you decided to stay here tonight.
K: My bed felt awfully lonely. I just need you to hold me.
B: You know Kel, whatever you decide I’ll be here to love and support you.
K: …we can have a house full of children someday.
B: Yeah, but one will always be missing.
K: This would be so much easier if I didn’t love you…
[S7, Mothers Day]

B: “...I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but this whole thing has made me look forward to the family we will have together someday. Did I mention it takes 6 to make a hockey team?”
[S7, Senior Week]

B: …Kel this doesn’t change anything.
K: I wish I could believe that.
B: Well you can. It’s the truth.
K: Brandon you spent all week talking to me about how much you love children. How can you be happy in a relationship with someone who can’t give you any?
B: Because I love you.
[S7, Senior Week]

K: You know Brandon you’ve always stuck with through all the tough times.
B: Well, that’s not gonna change.
K: I know.
[S7, Senior Week]

B: You must be exhausted after your long 2 day vacation
K: It just means we’ll need another one soon
B: Absolutely
K: You know what I was thinking about on the plane
B: What?
K: How much I love you and how I can’t wait to get you home
B: And I can’t wait to be gotten
[S8, Aloha Beverly Hills]

K: Hi
B: Hi…How are you feeling?
K: I don’t’ know yet…am I going to be alright?
B: The doctor expects a complete recovery…I guess we should tell the nurses they have a patient to take care of.
K: No…not yet…I just wanna be alone with you…
[S8, Forgive and Forget]

K: Last night when we were walking to the car I told Brandon I loved him and than I got shot and all I could think about when I was lying there in his arms was how happy I was that I told him. I’m lying there and I’m bleeding and I think I’m dying…and even though he’s heard me say I love you probably a thousand times all I can think is how happy I am that I told him one more time. We think we can wait on things, even important things…we can’t.
[S8, Forgive and Forget]

B: This is the picture that Donna took of the 2 of us […] the posterity shot remember? ...She threatened to use it as an invitation for the party she wants to throw for our 50th wedding anniversary. I’m trying really, really hard to be strong here Kel…losing you once was hard enough I don’t know if I could take it a second time. You gotta come back to me.
[S8, Forgive and Forget]

B: It’s been through a lot that ring…kinda like the two of us…
[S8, The Way We Weren't]

B: Kel, I miss you more than you’ll ever know…
[S8, The Way We Weren't]

K to B: “…I just need to be with you.”
[S8, Coming Home]

K: “You were always there for me Brandon”
[S8, Coming Home]

K: Sorry if I’m interrupting. I know how you are when you’re writing…the way you push your chair back and pull on your ear.
B: You remember.
K: I remember you. I reached for my ring… for our ring…but I didn’t have it.
B: You have it.
K: It’s all coming back to me Brandon…but without you I feel more lost than ever. (she hands him their ring)
B: You know what Kel, the next time I put this on you I want it to be for the rest of your life…(she smiles)
K: Can we go home?
(Brandon leans in a kisses her passionately)
[S8, Coming Home]

B: …thank God I’m in love with a woman who has a degree in psychology…
[S8, The Right Thing]

K: I couldn’t wait to get out of there
B: Why…you didn’t have a good time?
K: No…it was good to see everybody, but I couldn’t stop thinking about being alone with you…
[S8, Toil and Trouble]

B: We do make a pretty good team don’t we
K: Yes, the best!
[S8, Friends in Deed]


♥ B r a n d o n & K e l l y S o u n d t r a c k ; ♥

Credit goes to: bhills90210
1. Opening Song - Fix You - Coldplay // 2. This Year's Love - David Gray // 3. Nightswimming - R.E.M // 4. Far Away - Nickelback // 5. The Scientist - Coldplay // 6. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 // 7. Say (All I Need) - One Republic // 8. I'll Be - Edwin McCain // 9. 23 - Jimmy Eat World // 10. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne // 11. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls // 12. Colorblind - Counting Crows // 13. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison // 14. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith // 15. Everything - Lifehouse // 16. Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews // 17. Have a little Faith in Me - John Hiatt // 18. Breathe Me - Sia // 19. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional // 20. Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk // 21. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol // 22. Wonderwall - Oasis // 23. Look After You - The Fray // 24. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice // 25. Love Is - Vanessa Williams/Brian McKnight // 26. Everytime I Close My Eyes - Babyface // 27. When Can I See You Again - Babyface // 28. Someday - Nickelback // 29. Won't Stop - One Republic // 30. Lost Without You - Delta Goodrem // 31. A Love so Beautiful - Michael Bolton // 32. We Belong - Pat Benatar // 33. Feel the Silence - Goo Goo Dolls // 34. Rule the World - Take That // 35. I'll Getcha Good - Shania Twain // 36. It is You (I Have Loved) - Dana Glover // 37. Lifting Me - The Corrs // 38. All I need - Mat Kearney // 39. You Found Me - The Fray // 40. Sweet Thing - Van Morrison // 41. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Reminders ;
First Dance
Public Sex
Gun Shots
Engagement Ring
Aphrodisiacs
Hawaii
Spring Dance
Vacations
Weddings
Tongue
Elevators
Couches
Washington
A Wonderful Life
Socks
Task Force
Noble Prizes
Square Dancing
Beaches
Sand
Hand Holding
Retreats
Skinny Dipping
Nightswimming
Luncheons
"Borrowed" Dates
Room Service
Sightseeing
Eye Sex
Mr. Smith goes to Washington
Jimmy Stewart
Frank Capra
Distractions
Pregnancy
Adoption
Gavels
Love Triangles
Rollerblades
Daisies
Passionate Falling-On-The-Bed-Kisses
Neck Kissing
Cheek Hugs
Magic Wands
Hot Make-out Sessions
Shadiness



Credit goes to: bhills90210


Jennie Garth
Jason Priestley
Darren Star

♥ J a s o n & J e n n i e ' s V i e w s o n B / K ; ♥

"Kelly was attracted to Brandon at first. Who wouldn’t be?!
There was this challenge to get him
to like her.
She’s successful in getting him to kiss her."

- Jennie (1991 interview)

Today both Jason and Jennie have to finish filming the season
finale, which is a centric Brandon and Kelly episode. They both
have to head back to the 90210 set... You will be astonished,
Jason and I become lovers!

- Jennie, referring to B/K’s ‘first time’ in
Mr Walsh Goes To Washington,
interviewed by BRAVO-team
(German article, 1994)

"Our relationship works without tensions. It looks like an authentic
romance between two young people. And
I believe that it will last forever.
Jason affirms
that he was opposed to leading a new love triangle in the production of
Aaron Spelling. He did not like the storylines around the end of
season 5. We have already had enough love triangles in the
series (referring to the Dylan/Brenda/Kelly triangle), and
when [the writers] said to me that Brandon and Kelly were
going to go out together, they promised me that they
were not going to let Dylan’s character intervene
or disrupt theKelly/Brandon relationship."

- Jason (Spanish article, 1995)



"I see Kelly on a tropical island, sitting on a beach
in a bikini. She's with Brandon."

- Jennie’s prediction of where
her character is now.

♥ J a s o n & J e n n i e ' s V i e w s o n e a c h o t h e r ; ♥

Jennie is intelligent and beautiful inside and out.
She possesses all the weapons of seduction
in order to conquer me
. For some time we are close friends.
- Jason (German magazine)




JP: Jennie is such a sweetheart, and she's just...she's a
teddy bear
. She comes in every morning and always
says...'I want you to give me a hug.'
Interviewer: Aww that's nice.
Jason (smiling): Yeah, she's adorable.

- Jason Priestley gushing about how adorable he thinks Jennie is
(90210 Behind the Zip Code, 1991)

“To me [Jason's] Brandon...I try to always see him
as just Brandon. (laughs) Jason is always very
gracious and friendly to everyone and the crew
loves him, everyone loves Jason. He's a good guy
and I will love him forever.
I have a very special place
in my heart for Jason.

- Jennie’s thoughts about Jason
(90210 The Final Goodbye, 2000)

I love working with Jason and we just had a really
strong connection
on camera, and it was
undeniable
. It was always there, and that was fun.”

- Jennie about Jason (MTV´s FANatic, 1999)

“He doesn’t just kiss for a little bit, he REALLY goes for it...”
- Jennie on why she prefers Jason’s kisses the most
(The View, 2000)

Garth is asked who she thinks is sexier - Jason or Luke; admitting only that,
"I've known Jason for quite a while and we get along very
easily
." There is a hint of realism in that quote that unveils
her attraction towards Jason. She basically picked Jason over Luke,
because she mentions Jason after, but never Luke.

- Jennie Garth (YM Article, 1992)

"I came from a show where I got to kiss Jennie Garth every day.”
- Jason Priestley revealing how lucky he was (FOX Article , 2001)


"I very much enjoyed working with Jason Priestley.
As far as boyfriends go, I had so many! The characters
Brandon and Kelly seemed like a great fit."

- Jennie Garth when asked who she enjoyed
working with the most (Yahoo Chat, 1999)

Who did you prefer to kiss, Jason or Luke?
Jennie Garth: (Laughs.) Jason.

- Jennie Garth (Yahoo Chat, 1999)

Under intense pressure from ICON, Priestley did admit that
Jennie Garth
was the hottest actress that he
worked with on the show, albeit in a tongue-in-cheek fashion.

- Jason Priestley prefers kissing Jennie Garth the most
ICON magazine Article )


JG: "We didn't really get a chance to say goodbye. I never really got
a chance to say I'm going miss you and 'when can I see you again'.
I never got a chance to say all those things to him."
Interviwer: Well, here's your chance now
JG message to Jason: "I love you."

- Jennie Garth on Jason leaving 90210
(Beverly Hills 90210 250th episode party at Planet Hollywood, 1999)



Behind the Scenes ;
Jason and Jennie horse around, arm in arm, waiting out the last minutes before the time-to-shoot.
- Jason&Jennie flirting while filming a scene for Camping Trip, season 2 (1991)

"Jason will go out with me, but he won't dance..."
- Jennie on hanging out with Jason (1991 interview)



Credit goes to: bhills90210

♥ S u p p o r t i v e B / K Q u o t e s ;

"Everyone’s favorite couple... "
Josh Richland (Season 4, Addicted To Love)


"To be crazy about Brandon Walsh, is not to be nuts. Especially if he’s crazy about you."
Andrea Zuckerman (Season 4, Mr Walsh Goes To Washington)


"He's still waiting for the girl of his dreams to come along and sweep him off his feet." [Brandon wakes up, Kelly Taylor knocks on his door]
Clare Arnold (Season 4, Mr Walsh Goes To Washington)


"I would be interested, except for one thing... Kelly, he's in love with you. He told me that before the fire."
Emily Valentine (Season 5, Injustice For All)


"Brandon proposes to Kelly, and they are walking on the beach in what is perhaps the only rather poignant, almost unstiltedly-acted scene in the entire history of 90210, like the two of them on this deserted picturesque beach talking about their future spinoff possibilities"
Daniel Drennan from ‘Inquisitor’ (Season 5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills)


"Go for the brass ring, Kel. Marry him."
Andrea Zuckerman (Season 5, Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills)


"Oh, yeah. Friends who almost got married six months ago..."
Valerie Malone (Season 6, Breast Side Up)


"If you still love him, you have to tell him"
Donna Martin (Season 7, With This Ring)


"...The Royal Couple..."
Tracy Gaylian (Season 7, With This Ring)


"It can’t be any stronger than the connection you and Kelly have"
Nat (Season 7, The Long Goodbye)


"Happy days are here again!!!"
Steve Sanders (Season 7, I Only Have Eyes For You)


"Here’s to the two of you for finally getting it right and getting back together"
Donna Martin (Season 7, I Only Have Eyes For You)


Noah to B: You and Kelly have always been meant to be together
(S8, The Way We Weren't)


"Of course she said yes [to the proposal]! You guys are perfect together"
Steve Sanders, (Season 8, Ricochet)


"I think he’s always loved her, even before they started going out"
Valerie Malone (Season 8, The Wedding)


"I always figured if you couldn't make it work with Brandon, you couldn't make it work with anyone."
Valerie Malone (Season 9, The Morning After)
__________________
"..out of place -- too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting..."

Visit Beverly Hills 90210

Last edited by Scarlet's Walk; 08-12-2010 at 12:42 AM
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 09:06 PM
  #2
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,945
“you are the best one of the best ones”


L i n k s ;
Brandon Walsh ♥ Kelly Taylor
Brandon Walsh Profile
Kelly Taylor Profile
Couples Board

V i d e o s ;
Official YT Channel with Episode clips Thanks to KellyChoseBrandon
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by Jasonsgirl
Love Is by Nic81
Running Away by itsonlylifee
I Wanna Be With You by bellasposa23
What's Left of Me by cecilou84
She will be loved by CinziaG1
A love so beautiful by CinziaG1
Brandon and Kelly by soulmate2002
My All by solumate2002
Look After You by A sorta fairytale
Light Surrounding You by sistersalways4
Top 80 Best Brandon/Kelly Moments by QTPie41184
Forever & Always by ktproductions58
Love Story by ktproductions58
Stolen by A sorta fairytale

♥ A n i m a t i o n s o f t h e m o m e n t ; ♥

01
I Love You




02
“I'd like to see you with that ring on and nothing else”
“That sounds like a good idea”




03
I Adore You



Credit goes to: She.is.not.you

04
It's not a line...





Credit goes to: She.is.not.you

05
Table Sex




...



Icons ;

Credit: bhills90210

P r e v i o u s T h r e a d s ;



Brandon ♥ Kelly #49.4: Because he can bang her gavel anytime."
Brandon ♥ Kelly #49.3: Because "the only thing I'm 'soft on' is you."
Brandon ♥ Kelly #49.2: Because "You're the most beautiful woman I know."
Brandon ♥ Kelly #49.1 Because he wanted to kiss her since the first time he laid eyes on her.
Brandon♥Kelly #49: Because he was waiting for the girl of his dreams to sweep him off his feet, and she did.
Brandon♥Kelly #48: Because he wants her in his life. Always.
Brandon♥Kelly #47: Because they've been sexing it up in elevators, printer rooms, offices tables...Enough said.
Brandon♥Kelly #46: "We do make a pretty good team, don't we?" "Yes, the best".
Brandon♥Kelly #45: Because "She Possesses All of The Weapons of Seduction in Order to Conquer Me" - Jason Priestley

Brandon♥Kelly #44: Because "His Jaw Popped Every Single Time He'd Kiss Me! (Laughs)" - Jennie Garth
Brandon♥Kelly #43: Because Only She Knows What Kinds of Socks He Wears *eyebrows*
Brandon♥Kelly #42: Because if they get back together they'll rock the Hills out of 90210 *Bow Chica Bow Wow*
Brandon♥Kelly #41: Because I will feel a glow just thinking of you
Brandon♥Kelly #40: Because Jennie wants a Paternity Test *Bow Chica Bow Wow*
Brandon♥Kelly #39: Because Without Him She Feels More Lost Than Ever.
Brandon♥Kelly #38: Because "together they're a delicious bowl of twentysomething"
Brandon♥Kelly #37: Because He Loves Seeing Her In Wet T-Shirts ; )
Brandon♥Kelly #36: Because They Both Love Distractions.
Brandon♥Kelly #35: Because When Kelly Doesn't Feel Good, Dr. Walsh Is On The Case.
Brandon♥Kelly #34: Because Bring Back the Jason and Jennie Chemistry!
Brandon♥Kelly #33: Because Father Or Not, Brandon did Impregnate Kelly First
Brandon♥Kelly #32: Because They Were Worth The Wait
Brandon♥Kelly #31: Because He'd Love Her Even If They Were Perfect Strangers
Brandon♥Kelly #30: Because Losing Her Once Was Hard Enough
Brandon♥Kelly #29: Because "I've always wanted it to happen." ..."Yeah, me too."
Brandon♥Kelly #
28: Because He kissed her for just being her.
Brandon♥Kelly #27: Because above all else, they wanted their together-alone time.
Brandon♥Kelly #26: Because when they’re together, she has everything
Brandon♥Kelly #25: Because He Gave Her A Hell Of A Lot More Distraction.
Brandon♥Kelly #24: Because Turns out he *wasn't* "just another guy"...
Brandon♥Kelly #23: Because Through the good and bad times, they were still in love.
Brandon♥Kelly #22: Because She Loves Him. With All Her Heart.
Brandon♥Kelly #21: Because They Will Have A House Full Of Children Someday.
Brandon♥Kelly #20: Because She’d Finally Chosen… Brandon.
Brandon♥Kelly #19: Because she was pregnant with his child.
Brandon♥Kelly #18: Because He's Always Liked Her On The Floor In Weird Positions!
Brandon♥Kelly #17: Because "I'm not gonna give you up without a fight."
Brandon♥Kelly #16: Because Eye Sex Is THEIR Thing.
Brandon♥Kelly #15: Because “Never underestimate the power of love.”
Brandon♥Kelly #14: Because With Any Luck, He DID Go All The Way
Brandon♥Kelly #13: Because they looked into their futures... And saw each other.
Brandon♥Kelly #12: Because their sexy stare was too hot for TV.
Brandon♥Kelly #11: Because she was welcome to stay in his world as long as she wanted
Brandon♥Kelly #10: Because whatever happens, it's their ring.
Brandon♥Kelly #09: Because he proposed to her twice.
Brandon♥Kelly #08: Because "Don't you think we make a great couple?"
Brandon♥Kelly #07: Because they always will be best friends no matter what...
Brandon♥Kelly #06: Because he hates dancing, but he danced with Kelly.
Brandon♥Kelly #05: Because they are each other's aphrodisiacs.
Brandon♥Kelly #04: Because Kelly likes being in his world and wants to stay in it.
Brandon♥Kelly #03: Because Kelly Wanted Brandon Since Season 01
Brandon♥Kelly #02: Because all she wanted was for him to lay with her.
Brandon♥Kelly #01: Because they are Boy Scout and Blondie forever!


Credit goes to: bhills90210
“Bring Brandon (Jason Priestley) Back & reunite him with Kelly (Jennie Garth)” Campaign


Credit goes to: bhills90210

The new 90210 spinoff is coming our way! And with Jennie Garth already signed on, there's a possibility that Jason Priestley will be back as Brandon. That's why we're planning a little campaign to show the CW producers and everyone that BK fanbase is still alive and kicking.

*Sign the Kelly & Brandon Campaign Petition*

How Can You Deny That?!

Credit: KellyChoseBrandon
__________________
"..out of place -- too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting..."

Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 09:12 PM
  #3
Fan Forum's Finest

 
claudypritz's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,559
TFTNT, Caro!

also, great title!
__________________
In the middle of the journey of life, I was in a dark wood,
For I'd lost the true path, and so, we came forth,
And once again beheld the stars.

Claudia
claudypritz is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 09:19 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
TFTNT, Caro!

Sorry I had to leave last night. I wanted to stay since we were so close.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 09:29 PM
  #5
Elite Fan

 
cheldax46's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 28,625
tftnt
__________________

cheldax46 is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 11:07 PM
  #6
Master Fan

 
Scarlet's Walk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,945
YW. guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
Sorry I had to leave last night. I wanted to stay since we were so close.
No problem, Rachel ....Actually, I think now I'm gonna be the one to leave..I'm starting to nod off on my desk so I better go to bed before I end up with my face on the keyboard ...Night!







If I had a Brandon who would wake me up everyday like this...
__________________
"..out of place -- too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting..."

Visit Beverly Hills 90210
Scarlet's Walk is offline  
Old 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
If I had a Brandon who would wake me up everyday like this...
I agree but I think it'll be something I gotta get used to depending on how close Brandon is when I first open my eyes. I'm not speaking for anyone else. That's just me.

But that is one of my favorite scenes. As I said before, I can't stop staring how far up Brandon has his hand up Kelly's inner thigh. And I think it's very cute how Kelly stretches a little after she wakes up.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-27-2010, 09:51 PM
  #8
Passionate Fan

 
nessa24's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,008
Does anyone remember a quote, I think from the SOD mag that was in the last thread about B&K that talked about how popular they were and how surprised the show was of that fact? Anyone remember that?
__________________
Lucas+Peyton=TLA
"I am now and would ALWAYS be IN love with Peyton Sawyer."
"I love you Lucas and I think I have since the first moment we locked eyes."
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
nessa24 is offline  
Old 07-27-2010, 10:36 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessa24 (View Post)
Does anyone remember a quote, I think from the SOD mag that was in the last thread about B&K that talked about how popular they were and how surprised the show was of that fact? Anyone remember that?
I don't remember that but I would love to read the article. I wish they keep an archive of every Soap Opera Digest online. But I can't find it. I once had a friend who used to collect Soap Opera Digest. She was a huge soap opera nut. She videotaped practically every episode of every show. We lost in touch but if I can get a hold of her, maybe I can get a copy of the article.

Was there anything else that you remember about the article?

Are you talking about this one?


Kelly - "Listen, about last night...."
Brandon - "We kissed."
Kelly - "Yeah...If you say it didn't mean anything, I might have to kick you."


Last edited by heyitsrachel; 07-28-2010 at 12:28 AM
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  #10
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
But that is one of my favorite scenes. As I said before, I can't stop staring how far up Brandon has his hand up Kelly's inner thigh.
i do the same thing everytime i see that scene too...but she dosnt seem to be complaining =)
yomamma17 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:16 AM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamma17 (View Post)
i do the same thing everytime i see that scene too...but she dosnt seem to be complaining =)
I think that's a good thing for us fans. The more actors and actresses are comfortable with, the more realistic I think the scenes are. I think if Jennie minded, she would've made it loud and clear. I read that interview with one of the producers, Mullin or Rosin that Jennie was the one who practically demanded that they get rid of the actor who played Mark, Dalton James. I forgot why but Mullin and Rosin were really mad because they were planning on keeping Mark for entire S7 season to get in the middle of BK getting back together. Apparently, Aaron Spelling fired Dalton for being an Anti-Semite. But Mullin or Rosin said that they doubt that was true.

Anyway, I'm glad that Jason and Jennie were comfortable with their scenes together. I'm sure they knew beforehand what is off limits and what is not.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
  #12
New Fan
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 41
Hey guys!
Naty L. Potter is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naty L. Potter (View Post)
Hey guys!
Hey Naty,

Glad you're a BK fan too. How long have you been a fan? I'm Rachel, by the way.
heyitsrachel is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 PM
  #14
New Fan
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 41
Hey rachel!

I always liked them. People usually don't believe when I say that I saw chemistry in them at the first season, but it's true!

And the first time i saw BH90210 was two, maybe three years ago.
Naty L. Potter is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:02 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
heyitsrachel's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 51,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naty L. Potter (View Post)
Hey rachel!

I always liked them. People usually don't believe when I say that I saw chemistry in them at the first season, but it's true!

And the first time i saw BH90210 was two, maybe three years ago.
I believe you. The first episode I ever watched was "The Spring Dance" episode. Even though I didn't know what to make of it, I was really hoping they would get together.

Oh, I forgot to ask you, would you like to be added to the BK shippers (fan) list?
heyitsrachel is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Tiffani Thiessen Connection
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.