Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamma17 (View Post)
im my heart BK was reunited on the spinoff..
and they rode off happily ever after into the sunset with sammy of course. b/c kelly got a DNA test and it turns out that sammy is Brandons
I dunno about the sunset part but Jennie did say that she wanted to do the DNA test storyline. I saw in an Access Hollywood interview.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

The spin off give us a opening end whenever Kelly will be with Brandon or Dylan in some way. Brandon and Kelly & Buffy and Spike are the only two couples who never gotten a happy ending out my ALL couples. But they also have both open ending.
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
The spin off give us a opening end whenever Kelly will be with Brandon or Dylan in some way. Brandon and Kelly & Buffy and Spike are the only two couples who never gotten a happy ending out my ALL couples. But they also have both open ending.
It still bugs me till this day.

2x05 - Play it Again, David.

Andrea - "Thanks, but I really need to talk to Brandon."
Kelly - "Maybe that's your problem; too much talk, not enough...."
Andrea - "This may come as a shock to you but it's possible just to be friends with a guy."
Kelly - "Not if he's adorable."
Andrea - "Oh oh oh"
Kelly - "What?!"

Old 05-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

She always had a thing for him.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
I've always love that pic. I agree that these two should've been reunited in the spinoff. The writers and producers didn't try hard enough. Of course, if money was the issue, then I can understand since their budget isn't much. They'll need companies to pay superbowl-type ad prices in order to get these two back right now.
Well the CW's budget wasn't puny either. I think more than the money, it was a lack of story-telling on their side. You will always have tons of actors, producers, and directors but writers just aren't there! Good writing is key to attracting the actors to want to play characters, especially memorable ones like BK.

Quote:
I read somewhere that Jason was approached with a script in the pilot episode where Brandon was suppose to come in with Brenda to see Kelly at the Peach Pit. Brandon's scene was to say hi to Kelly and Nat, grab some megaburgers and go. That was it. If this was true, I'm kinda glad that Jason declined the offer. This has to be way before when they gave Kelly a kid.
We know that JP was approached for the spinoff and that it had something to do with him ordering megaburgers from Nat. I, however, was not aware that he was supposed to be entering the scene with Brenda at the Peach Pit. Interesting detail, but still quite sucky. I mean, hello, its the freakin' WALSHES. You don't just have them ordering cheesy megaburgers (pardon the pun... lol). Had the CW offered JP an actual good storyline, we would have very well seen him...

Quote:
But hey, you gotta be a little thrilled about the spin-off. To me, I think most if not all BK fans celebrated a little when they found out Kelly was gonna be a single mom on the show. Catch my drift?
Lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. Although for me, I was mostly glad that Shannen and Jennie got a chance to patch up on their old friendship. That's the only good thing that came out of this spinoff IMO!

Quote:
BTW, KCB, I love your YouTube channel.
Awww! Thank you! I'm flattered!

BTW, you can call me Jasmine, or Jas for short

"Last night made me sad." "I felt Connected " "So did I, Incredibly"
Old 05-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jaaas! good to have you back!!

Claudia
Old 05-29-2010, 10:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jas. Good to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
She always had a thing for him.
Indeed. I was just thinking of the very first scene yesterday.

Kelly: Who are you waving to?

Brenda: My brother Brandon.

Kelly: ...Oh he's cute.

-----------

Brandon: The blonde? She's cute.

I love how that was a sign of so much more to come.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

It´s a shame that Brandon and Kelly didn´t have more sceenes in the first three seasons
But I wouldn´t wanted them be together before season four.
I don´t like Kelly in first seasons, if I have to choose in that seasons, I would always pick Brenda. In the later I loved Kelly, little more than Brenda. My favourite characters are
Brandon, Kelly and Brenda.
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 05-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they liked each other since the very beginning

Claudia
Old 05-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
It´s a shame that Brandon and Kelly didn´t have more sceenes in the first three seasons
But I wouldn´t wanted them be together before season four.
I sort of feel the same. I love their S4 union -- it's maybe my favourite episode next to "The Back Story" -- but I also might have enjoyed seeing them together sooner. For some reason, there was always a part of my teenage mind that wondered what those two would've been like as a couple. Maybe it was the brief scene in the opening montage, with Jennie holding onto Jason.

I think an early B/K romance could've been sort of like Jake and Sydney's from Melrose Place, with a few fun differences in their personalities at the time.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love this brief sceene in the opening with them
I think that wouldn´t be the same if they hooked up before Kelly changed.
The first time I saw Jennie on TV I thought, she was the most beautiful woman, along with Jason the most beautiful man- they are like a fairy tale couple.

Jana
Old 05-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been loving everyone's stories. They got some really good ones in fanfiction.net.

Chapter 1: Call Me Anytime
Chapter 2: It's Only a Job
Chapter 3: It's Good to See You: Part 1
Chapter 4: It's Good to See You: Part 2
Chapter 5: Why Did I Come Here?
Chapter 6: Drunk on Love
Chapter 7: Truth and Consequences - NEW!

Caro, Chapter 7 is the one I was referring to. But I've been getting good reviews so far on all of it...so maybe my friends were wrong. Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting.

P.S. - I am trying to get better in Photoshop.

Last edited by heyitsrachel; 05-30-2010 at 05:37 PM
Old 05-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

James, Claudia! nice to see you guys too!!

Love that banner coach! I haven't signed on to fanfiction in so long (which reminds me that I need to update my story, LMAO! Creativity sucks because it takes so much time!) I will check out your story though!

OMG! coachmurray are you ijustinexxx at YT? I freakin' want your autograph honey! LMAO! Your videos are awesome!!!!

"Last night made me sad." "I felt Connected " "So did I, Incredibly"

Last edited by KellyChoseBrandon; 05-31-2010 at 07:22 PM
Old 05-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jas, I'm definitely flattered. Yes, youtube.com/ijustinexxx is me.

You can call me Rachel. I love to check out your story. There's a chance I may have already read it.

Also thanks for liking the video, I posted last night.

This is my graduating gift to every Brandon & Kelly fan out there (whether you're graduating or not)!

YouTube - Beverly Hills 90210 Alternate Season 3 Ending
Closed Thread   Post New Thread