Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I know, that damn Emily eh. What on earth was he thinking? He was in a lovely relationship with Kelly as well. He should have told Emily on the phone that he is with Kelly instead of picking her up at the airport
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I've been listening to a song called "Time To Be Lovers" on the official soundtrack. This might have worked well during Brandon and Kelly's reunion scene in S7.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Thanks James! I'll have to check that out. I've never heard it before.

Mike, I would like to think that Brandon chose to be with Emily that evening to be nice but may assume that she would've wanted to come to the party anyway....so he might've thought he would've got to see Kelly....but who knew that Emily wasn't into parities anymore?
Old 02-21-2018, 08:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Seriously I know what you are saying but in truth no boyfriend would say to his girl things like that even if she got on his nerves. It's like saying to my friend, you can borrow my wife when you want - that's not good at all
Yes I agree! You worded it better than me

Quote:
Nikkycoly I loved the moment when Dylan told Brandon he can borrow Kelly (sick as it sounds ) because it led to Kelly and Brandon's realization that he's just inadvertently given B/K permission to act on their romantic feelings for each other
Oh me too! But I just found that exchange rude. But GREAT lol it showed how insincere he was of her and opened up that door to act on the feelings they were having for one another. win win!

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 02-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

If Dylan had said no, I think Kelly would've complained and said she would love to go because she was excited about meeting the chancellor. I think that was her reason of going, not to be with Brandon. Now in the retreat, that definitely was a different story.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Rachel, yes I think Brandon was being nice with Emily but I think he should have controlled his behavior knowing that he was going out to Kelly. If Dylan said no, I think Kelly would be sad becuase I think she wanted to make an impression on Brandon - it was very clear that she really liked him.
Nikky, anyone knows how insincere Dylan was regarding his relationship with Kelly - there were many references to that throughout the show and yet it is called a love story - no wonder the divorce rates is over 50% in the States

Last edited by KingMikeTarzan; 02-22-2018 at 03:47 AM
Old 02-22-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I think that Kelly did like Brandon in S4 but I don't think it was enough for her to jeopardize her relationship with Dylan. I think that Kelly just wanted to go and meet the chancellor. At the party, she said she was getting goosebumps and acting all nervous. I think it's because she felt she was in the presence of some elite group of people and wanted to blend in - and she did as she had multiple conversations with the chancellor. So I think the main purpose she went wasn't really to be with Brandon. But it's just later on, she felt something for him and vice versa.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Yes I kinda agree. However, when Brandon asked Dylan if he could take Kelly to The Chancellors Luncheon, the look in her eye was full of excitement (yet discreet) and I think it wasn't just the Chancellor she wanted to impress, it was actually Brandon IMO. Well, she nearly jeopardized her relationship with Dylan after that retreat kiss - heaven knows what they would have done afterwards (not that I'm complaining)

Last edited by KingMikeTarzan; 02-22-2018 at 07:59 AM
Old 02-22-2018, 04:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I'd really, really love to see Kelly raising a daughter.

On that subject, if Brandon and Kelly had a teenage girl, who would you like to see play her? I know some people think Abbie Cobb resembles Jennie, but I'd pick Mia Rose Frampton. I'd like to watch them interact.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

And to think that if Brenda was available when Brandon asked, he would've taken her instead of Kelly. But Brenda's advice was "Why don't you take a date?"
Old 02-23-2018, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I forgot he asked Brenda first! I thought he was supposed to pretend to have a girlfriend at that point already, to hide his relationship with Lucinda.

I agree with Rachel's point that Kelly wanted to impress elite. She's always been a part of the elite, but never intellectual elite - and she was very sensitive about her intellect since she was perceived as a stupid superficial blonde for such a long time. But I think she considered Brandon part of that elite too, so she wanted to impress him as well. She thought she had no romantic chance with him since he turned her down in S1, just like Dylan. But once she realized she actually had a chance, she quickly fell for that.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 02-23-2018 at 11:24 AM
Old 02-23-2018, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel (View Post)
And to think that if Brenda was available when Brandon asked, he would've taken her instead of Kelly. But Brenda's advice was "Why don't you take a date?"
Yeah I remember when she said that lol
Old 02-23-2018, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Oh, I forgot he asked Brenda first! I thought he was supposed to pretend to have a girlfriend at that point already, to hide his relationship with Lucinda
I'm not exactly sure. But if he was, then I think him asking Brenda would make him very desperate. He might also not want to take a real date out just to avoid falling in love with her because he was still with Lucinda at the time. So when Brenda said no, she went to Kelly thinking that they'll go to the luncheon together as nothing more than friends.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I guess Kelly wanted to impress the elite but once she realised that Brandon had interest in her, boy she didn't waste any time at all. I always thought she wanted Brandon the most tbh
Old 02-26-2018, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, me too. She just thought she had no chance because he turned her down in S1.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread