Master Fan

Right, I forgot about it.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-15-2018, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

Yes they did kiss in U4EA. It was my favorite episode for that season thanks to Emily Valentine
Couples that I ship: Whitley/Dwayne (A Different World), Will/Lisa (Fresh Prince Of Bel Air), JR/Sue Ellen (Dallas), Cliff/Claire (The Cosby Show), Martin/Gina (Martin) Brenda/Dylan and Brandon/Kelly (Beverly Hills 90210), Monica/Chandler (Friends)
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
Old 04-15-2018, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Season 2 is great, maybe the best? I can't choose between that and 4.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

In general, i think S2 is the best. Well, at least it's my favorite. And for Brandon/Andrea, I guess S1 is the best.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-16-2018, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I think they were best in S1 as well
Couples that I ship: Whitley/Dwayne (A Different World), Will/Lisa (Fresh Prince Of Bel Air), JR/Sue Ellen (Dallas), Cliff/Claire (The Cosby Show), Martin/Gina (Martin) Brenda/Dylan and Brandon/Kelly (Beverly Hills 90210), Monica/Chandler (Friends)
Old 04-16-2018, 01:21 PM
can't do this without you

I like Brandon/Andrea in Season 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Hm, when was Dylan single for a long time?
In the reboot, Kelly goes to see him to work on rekindling their romance. To me that means he was single during the whole spin off.
{Elijah♥Hayley}
Old 04-16-2018, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like Brandon/Andrea in Season 3.
They did have some good moments.

Quote:
In the reboot, Kelly goes to see him to work on rekindling their romance. To me that means he was single during the whole spin off.
Well not necessarily to me. We just did not know his whereabouts.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-17-2018, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I preferred them in the first 2 seasons
Old 04-17-2018, 04:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

They had great moments littered throughout the first 3 seasons.

My favorite B&A episodes are:

- Home Again
- Camping Trip
- Everybody's Talkin' Bout It
- Too Little, Too Late/Paris 75001
- A Night to Remember
- Reunion

As a B&A fan I think they shouldn't have teased them again after "Too Little, Too Late". It was the perfect wrap up of their "will they/won't they" story. Andrea had changed, she was no longer the insecure girl who was frightened of taking chances on love. She had blossomed in the summer of 92; she was working a job she loves, dating a great guy who really dug her, and she was so radiant, lovely and comfortable in her own skin. Brandon saw all this, realized he wanted her, but Andrea wasn't having it. Brandon admits that he didn't really realize what he wanted until it was too late, Andrea was gone.

That should've ended B&A for good. The next time they went there should've been Brandon and Andrea actually sleeping together after Prom, or no teases whatsoever.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

When I look back at the show now, I think Brandon and Andrea was a tease for viewers and I think it wasn't in their long term plan. I was upset for not having Brandon and Andrea coupling though. I do think they should have explored them as a couple in HS though.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's hard to know what their long term plans were, to be honest.

A couple folks from the show have made it pretty clear that Gabrielle's pregnancy radically shifted their intentions for the character. What is interesting is that Brandon went on to have a very Andrea/Brandon like relationship with Susan in S6.

But I actually think that if Gabby hadn't gotten pregnant at that point they might've gone for Steve/Andrea long term.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I actually had a feeling that it was going to be Steve/Andrea in the long term instead of Brandon/Andrea. Gabrielle's pregnancy influenced everything and yes I've mentioned this on the forum many times regarding Susan/Brandon being Brandon/Andrea Part 2. Although I liked Susan/Brandon but they were no Brandon/Andrea. I do think Kelly was actually planned for Brandon long term - it was mentioned by Darren Starr
Old 04-17-2018, 06:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not a Brandon/Kelly fan. I much, much preferred Brandon/Emily as they were in season 4. I never felt that Brandon had the chem with Kelly that he did with her, and Jason put so much more in his scenes with Christine.

As for B&A? As much as I love them it's hard to conceive of a scenario where they get together, then break up, and are able to get back to friendship. The only people who really were able to do that successfully were Donna and David. And I really would hate if Andrea and Brandon fell out and lost their friendship.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

I actually love Brandon and Emily - they were a real life couple.

I will agree to disagree regarding BK but in the end of the day it is about preference
Old 04-17-2018, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

They really could've had Andrea and Brandon sleep together, and just consider it a nice moment, but mutually decide that they'd prefer to be friends.

Kind of like they were after Home Again, but this time with no pining on Andrea's part.

Not something that would've made sense in season 1 or 2, but in season 3.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread