Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Episode 5 was my favorite so far and I can't wait to see episode 6
Old 09-11-2019, 06:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

i cant wait either. i feel so nastolgic with all of this and like i am in my teens again lol

i love how they take every cliche and just put dirt on it and how they dont take each other seriously at all.

i hope we get a season 2. any new word about that?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Nothing is confirmed regarding S2
Old 09-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Delete

Last edited by Betsybelle; 09-11-2019 at 07:18 PM
Old 09-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Th finale left me wanting more
Old 09-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

I erased my DVR of the show once I saw that Shannen was hardly in it. I enjoyed the show very much, and I hope it gets picked up, but with it appearing that Shannen would likely not be in a S2, it’s not looking too exciting for me. I wanted more Shannen and certainly more Shannen and Jason
Old 09-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

best part of that episode was Shannen’s Nightmare about her and Jason making out as the twins, thanks to the audience feedback about the sexual chemistry between Brenda and Brandon! never thought I’d see that
Old 09-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Ugh, I need a clip of that ! I also regret deleting the episode, but I can watch it on-demand, so...yay!

They’re obviously going to do Brandon and Kelly if the show moves forward (I like that, it so much Jennie and Jason), but I DO hope they’ll address Brenda and Dylan

Last edited by Betsybelle; 09-11-2019 at 11:59 PM
Old 09-13-2019, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

I think the show is heading towards Jason/Jennie and Brian/Tori interactions
Old 09-13-2019, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm all caught up and I loved everything! I need more, I really hope it's renewed. Jennie and Jason interactions were everything.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the finale. It was not a great episode, but all in all, I really hope for S2. This is such a good show. I enjoyed it a lot.

Finale spoilers ahead:

Altogether, I enjoyed reboot shooting and producing SLs much more than those referring to the actors' personal lives. Everyone had too many marriage troubles, and I'm glad Shannen apparently did not want hers to be a part of any SL.

I am sorry we did not see more of her, but I guess she's very comfortable with her character and scenes, and they were all enjoyable. It was cool not to go with too much drama for her. I am sure she had a big saying in avoiding it. Her character is just this person at ease with herself, a bit quirky, but even she cannot avoid drama in her meditations, and it remains comical

It's funny how back in time Shannen was the one sticking out as having the most drama, and being the most conflictual according to the media, and now in the reboot she's the most relaxed, and has the least drama.

I also liked "Brenda was never a troublemaker! Kelly was the ****!"musings. It was funny. Also, Shannen seems to finally embrace Brenda.

I hated Ian's wrap up/or further complication of SL. I never liked this Anna thing, she is way too young for him, and now with Denise Richards being his other interest and her mother, that was pretty gross. I enjoyed him with Denise and sort of rooted for them because she is age-appropriate and they had chemistry. But the predictable twist with her being Anna's mother is not cool. Ian's boyish charm did come out a bit in the revelation scen,e in his huge "oooooops" grin, and he reminded me of Steve so much, but altogether, that was not a cool or necessary plot.

Brian's acting was very bad in the confrontation with his wife (and she's a bad actress too). I also do not understand his issues with her investigation of Zack. They are just looking for excuses to get rid of her and set up Tori/Brian, I guess. I do not enjoy T/B much, and I don't find them necessary. It would be more cool if they just helped each other as friends.

They are now going with Zack being Jason's son, which made sense from the start because he looks so much like him - light eyes, the hair. Then it seemed to be dropped, but now it's back. I guess infertility problem was not present in Jason's youth.

And I did not really see Jason as a supporting character, but now after the finale where he did not show up until the 23rd minute, I do see where the complaints come from. I do have a feeling that Brian had more screentime than he altogether during the reboot, and that's probably because he is supposed to be Tori's love interest.

Jennie/Jason I do like, but I don't like how the show got rid of his wife, and I do feel sorry for her being a single mother, because it did not seem to be what she wanted. I do get why Jason would not want to raise a kid of the man she cheated on him with, but she deciding on that because he apparently would not raise a kid of ANY other man (that's how it sounded...), that was not cool.

I also like Jennie's relationship with her daughter. Kyler's fascination with Shannen, and Jennie's jealousy, were fun. For awhile I thought that Kyler could be a mysterious person setting the set on fire and writing "Stop acting like I'm not even there", because she kept complaining about being shunned out, and she did slash Jennie's tire, but that would be too much for any of the characters' kids, I guess. Apparently the guy who bought Tori's dress indeed did all of that. Meh. That SL had some potential, but turned out to be unnecessary.

The red dress stuff was sort of funny, but... didn't Tori in her book or so clear Shannen out of accusations of even participating in it? I think she (or someone else) said it was only her and Jennie.

I am not sure where they head with Gabby, but I guess it's supposed to be a cliffhanger anyway. Also, in real life coming out/marriage resolving is probably as messy as that, not as soap stuff the others got.

Cliffhanger with the future of the show made no sense. If they have no money, why would they reshoot the pilot? If they have no money for all of the actors, why does it sound like they reshoot the pilot with all of them? Christine sounds like a really bad producer.

I wish there were more episodes to wrap all this up, at least 2 more. This feels rushed. But in any case, I hope for S2.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 09-14-2019 at 07:34 AM
Old 09-15-2019, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Overall, BH90210 was pretty good.
Definitely enjoyed Jennie/Jason interactions, Shannen moments, Christine moments and even Tori Spelling.
I'll say Brian/Tori interactions were Ok, Ian was OK but I didn't enjoy Gabrielle on here
Old 09-15-2019, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You did not enjoy Gabrielle? Why?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-15-2019, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Don't need to explain why, i just wasn't feeling it.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think asking why is a pretty normal question, but if you do not want to answer it, ok.

I enjoyed her. She's a solid actress. I also liked her exploration of sexuality and the thing with Christine. I am just sorry they did not make Jennie, Tori or Shannen lesbians, if they wanted to go that route, or any of the guys gay. Smart nerdy woman or an actress who played her as lesbian, that is very stereotypical.

I mean, I'd much more enjoy Ian as gay than as a guy who goes from younger woman to even younger, and then to her mother.

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread