Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2019, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beverly Hills 90210 - Moderator Opening Announcement - Extended

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on December 5th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Cátia.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Old 10-25-2019, 11:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-26-2019, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

I thought I will let you all know that I'm officially stepping down as a moderator on this board soon for good reasons. A couple of months ago, I got a huge promotion which involves a lot of traveling around Asia and Europe. This made me initially step down my MST role that I had and few weeks ago I've seen my travel itinerary for next year and I'm basically rammed with traveling to numerous countries in Asia starting from January so I'm stepping down as a mod as well. I know I would not be able to fulfill my duties as a moderator next year which is why I had to take this step.
Although I will come on the board maybe once a week next year but it won't be frequent with all the traveling I'll be doing.
I've enjoyed my experience as a mod here and absolutely loved working with my former co-mod Rachel and my current co-mod Gwen. Rachel and Gwen, you are amazing ladies
Also I would like to thank all the posters for their contributions on the board and I hope they continue to do so after my stepping down - special thanks to Esma for that
This is a terrific board with wonderful people (and no bitching ) and I will miss you guys when I step down. Best of luck for those who are applying for the position

Thanks for everything and keep posting

Mike
Moderator of Beverly Hills 90210

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 10-26-2019 at 03:41 AM
Old 10-26-2019, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck to everyone applying!

And again - good luck with the promotion, Mike!

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 10-26-2019, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

First Rachel, now Mike... The blows just keep on coming

But I knew this was coming and I'm honestly so happy for you, Mike Promotion is a good thing and it's great that you get to travel

I'm looking forward to finding out who my next co-mod will be

To all those who are interested, get your applications sent in! And please PM me if you have any questions
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-27-2019, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck to all applying
Old 10-28-2019, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Gwen, yes you were aware of me stepping down and I'm happy about the promotion. I have traveled to these countries before on vacation but this is going to be for work purposes. However, I will have some spare time to explore parts of the region that I have never been to.

I hope we will have a fantastic mod to replace me - they will be in great company with you Gwen. I've been lucky to have worked alongside you and Rachel

But I will say that I'm the most unique moderator on - there won't be anyone on my level - I'm Irreplaceable
Old 10-28-2019, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for being a great moderator to this board for so long Mike and being such an integral part in the longevity of this board! Wishing you all the best with your promotion!
Old 10-28-2019, 06:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Good luck to everyone applying.

Congrats, Mike!
Old 10-29-2019, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for beeing such a great mod Mike. Gongrats to your promotion man!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-29-2019, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the congratulations

I won't be around between November 1st and November 10th as I'm on vacation and when I get back I'm hoping they finally find someone to replace me.

In all honesty, I loved this board and chatted with many amazing fans on here but it wasn't really my No.1 choice on which board I would love to moderate the most - however I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity
Old 11-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Apply, apply. One more week left.
Old 11-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopKingMike (View Post)
Gwen, yes you were aware of me stepping down and I'm happy about the promotion. I have traveled to these countries before on vacation but this is going to be for work purposes. However, I will have some spare time to explore parts of the region that I have never been to.

I hope we will have a fantastic mod to replace me - they will be in great company with you Gwen. I've been lucky to have worked alongside you and Rachel

But I will say that I'm the most unique moderator on - there won't be anyone on my level - I'm Irreplaceable
This is 100% accurate

P.S. I will miss your dirty jokes
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 11-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Gwen, I'm back from my vacation and I'm jetlagged.

Dirty jokes? From my standards, they were clean

Anyway only 4 days left before the deadline so I'm asking users to apply for the mod position.....here is a perfect opportunity to get rid of me

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 11-10-2019 at 10:25 AM
Old 11-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I hope you had a wonderful time Mike It was Remembrance Weekend, so we stayed in and watched the Poppy procession etc.

Everyone PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS ASAP for the open moderator position. Friendly reminder that there are only 2 days left
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread