Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

WTF. The preview reminded me how good Lifetime movies used to be. This new version looks cheestastic. Tori Spelling's daughter is a lesbian vampire? Is this some type of spoof on Twilight? Anyone know the original was about? I hope they replay so I can watch it.

In other news: Tori Spelling Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Husband, Kids and New Friends in a Castle | E! News
Old 05-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 05-28-2016, 04:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
This new version looks cheestastic. Tori Spelling's daughter is a lesbian vampire? Is this some type of spoof on Twilight?
James Franco said that he wanted to make a very non-Lifetime move for Lifetime, so I guess that explains a bit of that.

Quote:
Anyone know the original was about? I hope they replay so I can watch it.
From what I remember, it was about a killer who dates a college girl and becomes obsessed with her. Her mom suspects he's shady and they somehow wind up in the woods being taken hostage by him.

Here's a clip with bts footage:

Last edited by loveslullaby; 05-30-2016 at 12:25 PM
Old 06-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never heard of the original movie. I'm not excited about this one. I'm just not a fan of horror movies.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm interesting.
I am an original”
Old 06-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I was not expecting the vampire lesbian angle.

The first movie was neither so self-consciously campy nor a horror film. But this actually could be a comedy (if they know what's good for them).
Old 06-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-17-2016, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that clip! Tori was on the Talk too. She was promoting the movie.

Quote:
‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ Costars Tori Spelling and Tiffani Thiessen End Their 10-Year Feud
If only it happened at the Peach Pit! After nearly 10 years of silence, Beverly Hills, 90210 costars Tori Spelling and Tiffani Thiessen recently reconnected at their kids’ L.A. school, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

Spelling — who has Liam, 9, Stella, 8, Hattie, 4, and Finn, 3, with Dean McDermott — and the mom of Harper, 6, and Holt, 11 months (with Brady Smith), “hugged at a picnic,” says an onlooker. “They’re getting back on the path of being really close again.”

The rift began in 2006 when Spelling, 43, cheated on then-husband Charlie Shanian with McDermott, 49. The True Tori star broke the news of the split to Shanian through their therapist. Thiessen, 42, who was close with Shanian, “took it personally,” adds the source. “She took Charlie’s side over Tori’s.”

But now, continues the source, “she and Tori have mutual friends and it's easier to get along.”

Spelling, who played Donna Martin, opened up to Ryan Seacrest in 2010 about feuding with her 90210 pals. “All of a sudden I marry Dean, and I don’t know what happened,” she said. “I lost all my cast members.”

When asked about Thiessen, who played Valerie Malone, Spelling admitted, “She doesn’t talk to me anymore.”
Old 06-17-2016, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great to hear! I'm still waiting for the Tiffani/Jennie feud to end.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that´s really cool that they ended their feud.
And I agree with Rachel I also wait for the Tiffani/Jennie feud to end.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-18-2016, 05:16 AM
New Fan

I never knew the had a feud o.O
I know that Jennie and Tiffanie had but never that the two ... glad the ended it ..
hope that it not started a new one with Tori and Jennie because of it o.O
Old 06-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, divorces ... that makes sense. And since Jennie/Tori have remained close, maybe Tori's split with Tiffani affected her own.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never seen this before...so posting again here:

Old 06-27-2016, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s a nice one. Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-11-2016, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

TORI SPELLING & DEAN MCDERMOTT
NOW WE GOT A STATE AFTER US

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have been hounded by bill collectors, and the big dog on the block is now the State of California.
Tori and Dean were hit with a tax lien for $259,108.23 for unpaid state taxes from 2014.
The lien would usually mean that their home could be on the hook, but Tori and Dean are renters so doesn't look like they have to worry about the roof over their heads.
The silver lining ... it means they made a lot of money.
We've reached out to Tori ... so far no word back.