Joined: Mar 2006
Bandits (D/B) #6: "We were so right when we were at our high."
B a n d i t s: The Sixth Dylan and Brenda Appreciation Thread
Credit to: Dingbat
Once upon a time, in a town called Beverly Hills, the original bad boy and bad girl got together and created the first supercouple of 90210. They are considered “the most passive-aggressive, co-dependent, enabling,” relationship of the 90’s decade. They’re also considered to define the show, but if there’s one thing that’s definite about them it’s that they were intensely in love with each other and were always there for each other. They are Dylan and Brenda.
Official Song: "Losing My Religion" by REM
Official Favorite Kiss: First one from first date
Official Favorite Episode: "Spring Dance" episode
Fansite: I Love You More Than Anyone | The Best Couples in the History of Television
-R e a s o n s-
1. They are each other's first love.
2. Because their chemistry was there from the beginning.
3. Because even though he told Kelly he preferred blondes, he was checking Brenda out.
4. Because he always made eye contact when he told her loved her, something he didn't do with most of his love interests (mainly Kelly.)
5. Because he actually told her he loved her, another thing he never did with most of his love interests.
6. Because he loved her more than he ever thought he could love anybody.
7. Because she would always love him and would never stop.
8. Because the way they got together was incredibly intense, classic and memorable.
9. Because his mom and sister preferred her over Kelly.
10. Because she tried to dye her hair blonde and looked hideous just to impress him.
11. Because even though her hair looked horrible, he flirted with her anyways and took her to get it fixed.
12. Because, "Hey, beautiful."
13. Because, "Hey, handsome."
14. Because he spent most of season 4 with her even though he was with Kelly.
15. Because they always stuck by and believed in each other.
16. Because she wouldn't be just a girl he knew in highschool, "not after everything."
17. Because she sat next to him during his dad's funeral.
18. Because they were close friends after they broke up, "the closest."
19. Because, "I need you, Bren." Enough said.
20. Because at one point in time, she was the only one he trusted.
21. Because she professed her love to him during her last scene.
22. Because they had their own song.
23. Because their first time was considered the most romantic thing ever done on show.
24. Because she gave him her virginity.
25. Because he went to her after his wife died.
26. Because he knew she didn't sleep with Roy because he knew her.
27. Because he was never afraid to show his vulnerability to her which was something his rarely showed to the majority of his love interests.
28. Because she was happy for him getting married even though she still loved him.
29. Because he was a surrogate member of her family.
30. Because, "No...no." Again, enough said.
31. Because thier relationship was never just physical he was there because he loved her.
32. Because their relationship went beyond and was 3 times more intense than a typical, highschool, puppy love relationship.
32. Because she's his real soulmate.
33. Because we all know he didn't call her dorm from France just to wish her good luck.
34. Because even Kelly knew when Dylan looked back down the road, Brenda would be the great love of his life and at one point she has even said, "They are meant for each other."
35. Because she had a fantasy of marrying him.
36. Because he had a fantasy of being married to her.
37. Because she saved him from drinking and saved him from himself.
38. Because, "Brenda, what am I gonna do without you?"
39. Because if he can't do it, who can?
40. Because, "You can depend on me."
41. Because they would never forget Baja as long as they lived even though it was the set off to the end of their relationship.
42. Because he was the hardest thing she ever had to try to stay away from.
43. Because, "I have the best boyfriend in the world."
44. Because her family was the only one he had.
45. Because he always wanted to spend the holidays with her (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween.)
-S h i p p e r s L i s t-
True Daisy lover
Crack Of Doom
The truth hurts
Dreamer 4 Ever
FaLL oUT giRL 0X
I Have A Brain
-K e y w o r d s-
The Spring Dance
Losing My Religion
Forbidden Make-out sessions
Bonnie & Clyde
Half Heart Neclaces
Hot Make-out Sessions
Romeo and Juliet
Shoulder Leaning and Neck Hugs
Moments Of Love
Don't Dream It's Over
Romantic Poetry Class
Defending Each Other
Late Night Pick-ups
Good Luck Medallions
Declaration of "I Love You," Goodbyes
-S o u n d t r a c k-
"Losing My Religion," by R.E.M.
"Wicked Games," by Chris Issak
"Moments Of Love," by Cathy Dennis
"Don't Dream It's Over," by Sixpence None The Richer
"Beautiful Disaster," by Kelly Clarkson
"I Hate Myself For Losing You," by Kelly Clarkson
"Where Is Your Heart," by Kelly Clarkson
"Always Be My Baby," by Mariah Carey
"And You Don't Remember," by Mariah Carey
"Circles," by Mariah Carey
"Mine Again," by Mariah Carey
"Subtle Invitation," by Mariah Carey
"Bringin' On The Heartbreak," by Mariah Carey
"Breakdown," by Mariah Carey
"Forever," by Mariah Carey
"Still," by Jennifer Lopez
"Comfortable," by John Mayer
"Sweetest Goodbye," by Maroon 5
"Torn," by Natalie Imbruglia
"Farewell," by Rosie Thomas
"Fix You," by Coldplay
"Warning Sign," by Coldplay
"Wonderwall," by Oasis
"Chasing Cars," by Snow Patrol
A v a t a r s
M u s i c V i d e o s O f T h e M o m e nt:
YouTube - Never Again ~ Brenda & Dylan
YouTube - Goodbye My Lover ~ Brenda & Dylan
YouTube - Brenda - Back to Black MVID
M o m e n t o f t h e T h r e a d-
Brenda: The hardest thing I ever had to do was try to stay away from you.
Last edited by cartiergurl01; 07-07-2007 at 09:59 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Yay Very pretty!!! I love it!!! Do you know who I can credit for the icons? I may have to snag some, they're SOOO gorgeous!
PS I think your missing some of the shipper list, there was more on the last thread..Please add these names to it, and maybe change the top of the thread to the sixth thread if you could please!! Thank you
Dreamer 4 Ever
FaLL oUT giRL 0X
I Have A Brain
Joined: Oct 2003
I have just started watching reruns. I never followed the show before. But I really like Brenda and Dylan. I think they were meant for eachother. May I please be added?
¨Will there be anything else?¨
¨Just one more thing. You.¨
Dylan & Brenda
Joined: Nov 2003
I'm glad that you are a 90210 fan and that you love Dylan and Brenda!
Danielle: It is not fair, sire. You have found my weakness, but I have yet to learn yours.
Henri: But I should think it was quite obvious.
Joined: Mar 2005
I had to leave before but now Im off to bed for the night. Thank you very much for the 6th thread. I cant believe how fast we flew through
"...you look incredible"
Brenda & Dylan
Jessica av by Undeniable
Joined: Jan 2002
Welcome the goodbye girl!! Yay another fan!! I loved them too, I still love them to pieces hehe!