Joined: Mar 2006
Bandits (D/B) #25: "If there's somebody calling me on...she's the one."
B a n d i t s: T h e 25th Dylan and Brenda A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d
Credit to: xelanoops
Credit to: Kristen
Once upon a time, in a town called Beverly Hills, the original bad boy and bad girl got together and created the first supercouple of 90210. They are considered “the most passive-aggressive, co-dependent, enabling,” relationship of the 90’s decade. They’re also considered to define the show, but if there’s one thing that’s definite about them it’s that they were intensely in love with each other and were always there for each other. They are Dylan and Brenda.
Official Song: "Losing My Religion" by REM
Official Favorite Kiss: First one from first date
Official Favorite Episode: "Spring Dance" episode
Fansite: I Love You More Than Anyone | The Best Couples in the History of Television
True Daisy lover
Crack Of Doom
The truth hurts
Dreamer 4 Ever
FaLL oUT giRL 0X
I Have A Brain
- Terrie -
Brenda: If it wasn't for Dylan, I wouldn't have anyone.
1. They are each other's first love.
2. Because their chemistry was there from the beginning.
3. Because even though he told Kelly he preferred blondes, he was checking Brenda out.
4. Because he always made eye contact when he told her loved her, something he didn't do with most of his love interests (mainly Kelly.)
5. Because he actually told her he loved her, another thing he never did with most of his love interests.
6. Because he loved her more than he ever thought he could love anybody.
7. Because she would always love him and would never stop.
8. Because the way they got together was incredibly intense, classic and memorable.
9. Because his mom and sister preferred her over Kelly.
10. Because she tried to dye her hair blonde and looked hideous just to impress him.
11. Because even though her hair looked horrible, he flirted with her anyways, and took her to get it fixed.
12. Because, "Hey...beautiful."
13. Because, "Hey, handsome."
14. Because he spent most of season 4 with her even though he was with Kelly.
15. Because they always stuck by and believed in each other.
16. Because she wouldn't be just a girl he knew in highschool, "not after everything."
17. Because she sat next to him during his dad's funeral.
18. Because they were close friends after they broke up, "the closest."
19. Because, "I need you, Bren." Enough said.
20. Because at one point in time she was the only one he trusted.
21. Because she professed her love to him during her last scene.
22. Because they had their own song.
23. Because Jason considered their first time was considered the most romantic thing ever done on show.
24. Because she gave him her virginity.
25. Because he went to her after his wife died.
26. Because he knew she didn't sleep with Roy because he knew her.
27. Because he was never afraid to show his vulnerability to her, which was something his rarely showed to the majority of his love interests.
28. Because she was happy for him getting married even though she still loved him.
29. Because he was a surrogate member of her family.
30. Because, "No...no." Again, enough said.
31. Because thier relationship was never just physical he was there because he loved her.
32. Because their relationship went beyond and was 3 times more intense than a typical highschool, puppy love relationship.
32. Because she's his real soulmate.
33. Because we all know he didn't call her dorm from France just to wish her good luck.
34. Because even Kelly knew when Dylan looked back down the road, Brenda would be the great love of his life and at one point she has even said, "They are meant for each other."
35. Because she had a fantasy of marrying him.
36. Because he had a fantasy of being married to her.
37. Because she saved him from drinking and saved him from himself.
38. Because, "Brenda, what am I gonna do without you?"
39. Because if he can't do it, who can?
40. Because, "You can depend on me."
41. Because they would never forget Baja as long as they lived even though it was the set off to the end of their relationship.
42. Because he was the hardest thing she ever had to try to stay away from.
43. Because, "I have the best boyfriend in the world."
44. Because her family was the only one he had.
45. Because he always wanted to spend the holidays with her (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween.)
46. Because they're the most iconic couple on the show.
M o m e n t s
R e m i n d e r s
The Spring Dance
Losing My Religion
Bonnie & Clyde
Half Heart Neclaces
Hot Make-out Sessions
Romeo and Juliet
Moments Of Love
Romantic Poetry Class
Defending Each Other
Late Night Pick-ups
Don't Dream It's Over
Good Luck Medallions
Defending Each Other
Declaration of "I Love You" Goodbyes
S o u n d t r a c k
"Losing My Religion," by R.E.M.
"Wicked Games," by Chris Issak
"Moments Of Love," by Cathy Dennis
"Don't Dream It's Over," by Crowded House
"Beautiful Disaster," by Kelly Clarkson
"I Hate Myself For Losing You," by Kelly Clarkson
"Where Is Your Heart," by Kelly Clarkson
"Always Be My Baby," by Mariah Carey
"And You Don't Remember," by Mariah Carey
"Circles," by Mariah Carey
"Mine Again," by Mariah Carey
"Subtle Invitation," by Mariah Carey
"Bringin' On The Heartbreak," by Mariah Carey
"Breakdown," by Mariah Carey
"Forever," by Mariah Carey
"Still," by Jennifer Lopez
"Comfortable," by John Mayer
"Sweetest Goodbye," by Maroon 5
"Torn," by Natalie Imbruglia
"Farewell," by Rosie Thomas
"Fix You," by Coldplay
"Warning Sign," by Coldplay
"The Scientist," by Coldplay
"Wonderwall," by Oasis
"Chasing Cars," by Snow Patrol
"How To Save a Life," by The Fray
"Iris," by Goo Goo Dolls
"You Were Meant For Me," by Jewel
"Weak," by Skunk Anansie
"Flinch," by Alanis Morisette
"Linger," by The Cranberries
"Better Than Me," by Hinder
"Nothing Compares To You," by Sinead O'Conner
"Enjoy the Silence," by Depeche Mode
"Precious," by Depeche Mode
"Like a Friend," by Pulp
"Maybe," by Kelly Clarkson
"Be Still," by Kelly Clarkson
"Reason," by Hoobastank
"No Ordinary Love," by Sade
"By Your Side," by Sade
"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)," by Green Day
"Slow Dancing In A Burning Room," by John Mayer
A r t s
Credit to: damnprecious
Credit to: LauzG
I c o n s of the T h r e a d
Last edited by cartiergurl01; 10-27-2007 at 05:21 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
It's about a girl rooting for a guy or giving him support. At least, that's what I always took from the song. I think it was fitting for Dylan and Brenda because how she supported him and believed in him.
I was her she was me
We were one we were free
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
Fan Forum Hero
Joined: Apr 1999
Mikela. thanks for the new thread. Love the title and so fitting for Dylan/Branda. Also pretty arts added in the opening.
"At that moment I knew, surely and clearly, that I was witnessing perfection.
Joined: Jun 2007
Yipee new thread thanks guys
There for some people who asked to be added on the previous thread I saw. Could somebody please do that?
Joined: Nov 2005
I love all the caps and I love the thread title. The quote of this thread is so amazing. They were always there for each other.
I love love the last two caps from which episodes are those? Dylan always looked at Brenda like that. That's a reason why I loved them
Joined: Mar 2006
Hi Cami. Glad you stopped by.
Joined: Dec 2004
Of course. BD are love.
I just don't have the time to keep posting on all my ship's threads, sadly
This love is good
This love is bad
This love is alive, back from dead.
These hands had to let it go free and
this love came back to me.