Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I came across this old art by Hector, and thought I'd post some of it again.

I sort of wish we could've seen them raising a child on one of the shows.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a lovely account, thanks for keeping it.

And yes, the show was very Brandon-centered.

Swipe to the right to see more:

ETA: Thanks for the arts, James! They are great.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sure. It gets me thinking that if they'd actually had a baby at any point in the original show, the child would be grown now, or pretty much. It'd be interesting to see them interact with a son or daughter, even if they weren't a couple anymore.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can totally see them as a couple with a child, probably more than one

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-13-2018, 12:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

To me, it always felt like Brandon and Kelly were meant to succeed Jim and Cindy in the Walsh house, with a family of their own. I can imagine Dylan and Brenda living that life somewhere too. It would definitely be interesting to see them raising two kids, but I'd be pleased if they had one, even through foster care or adoption.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Brandon and Kelly even inherited Jim and Cindy's bedroom But Brenda and Dylan could totally be committed parents, they would just live somewhere else, I'd say.

Why do you mean they would go for foster care or adoption? I guess they could do that, especially given all the money Dylan had. But they could have had biological children too.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 07-13-2018 at 12:36 AM
Old 07-13-2018, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Welcome back Nikky

Love the art James

Great pics as always Esma

I could actually see Brandon and Kelly being much more like Jim and Cindy than Brenda and Dylan if I'm being really honest. Brenda and Dylan are more dynamic and probably have a different but positive kind of marriage
Old 07-13-2018, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Welcome back Nikky

Love the art James

Great pics as always Esma

I could actually see Brandon and Kelly being much more like Jim and Cindy than Brenda and Dylan if I'm being really honest. Brenda and Dylan are more dynamic and probably have a different but positive kind of marriage
Old 07-13-2018, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, Brenda and Dylan would have travelled much more, at least at their young age. Kelly and Brandon seemed much more static, as a couple and as people.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-13-2018, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Reminds me of a certain fan fiction...ahem! Journals ahem!

Brandon and Kelly totally would have been a Jim and Cindy. Brenda and Dylan would have some of those family values but I do picture them trotting the globe, having more money than anyone but humbly and being that dream kind of family dynamics as well. I also picture Dylan being fiercely protective maybe with some Jim qualities...I mean everything has to come full circle. He has to understand where Jim was coming from in those years with having a daughter of his own. Thats how I picture it anyway. Brenda and Dylan has always been their own person. I can't picture them living in the Walsh house like Dylan's dream LOL They would definitely be living some where else. I picture them with kids, maybe twins but I can picture them married without them too. Like I said Brenda and Dylan didnt always follow the norms. I can picture them with family and all that or I can picture them just the two of them, traveling the world and being two half of a whole.

Is it cool to steal...errr borrow those arts for the insta account. They are phenomenal. Credit is to Hector?

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 07-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Yes, Brandon and Kelly even inherited Jim and Cindy's bedroom
I didn't notice that. Is there an episode that points this out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Why do you mean they would go for foster care or adoption? I guess they could do that, especially given all the money Dylan had. But they could have had biological children too.
I've always been a fan of tales about foster families, which are far too rare. I could definitely see Brenda and Dylan trying to navigate the awkward process of parenting a stranger, and growing closer to the child over time.

They could've had biological children in the first show. If I recall correctly, the spin-off revealed that Brenda couldn't give birth anymore. I guess it depends on how seriously one takes those events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
Is it cool to steal...errr borrow those arts for the insta account. They are phenomenal. Credit is to Hector?
Sure.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't notice that. Is there an episode that points this out?
Well I was not sure either, but I think Rachel told me it was like that. It makes sense - a couple got a big bedroom, Val had Brenda's room and Steve Brandon's.

Quote:
I could definitely see Brenda and Dylan trying to navigate the awkward process of parenting a stranger, and growing closer to the child over time.
I can see that. Dylan had a lot of money. They could have taken care of a lot of kids.

Quote:
They could've had biological children in the first show. If I recall correctly, the spin-off revealed that Brenda couldn't give birth anymore. I guess it depends on how seriously one takes those events.
Ah, I don't take spin off seriously at all Then again, I don't take many seasons on the original show either. But Brenda's infertility was one of the worst plotlines, especially because Kelly was diagnosed with endometriosis in S7 and then on the spin off she was just magically able to have a child, no explanation needed, while her infertility was transferred to Brenda.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-15-2018, 08:12 AM
Total Fan

Love the arts, pics and vids!

Brenda and Dylan were definitely more dynamic duo. Gypsy souls.

Avi credits: QTPie41184
Old 07-15-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cuteness:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-16-2018, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Cool