Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Valerie...ugh. To this day, I have no idea what the writers were doing with her. [...] It felt like Valerie belonged on another show.
Yes. Melrose Place, for example. And her characterization was not consistent at all. Maybe no one's was, but she was really all over the place.

Quote:
I know that Shannen considered playing Brenda again when she reunited with Aaron on Charmed. It would've been interesting if she and Luke had guest starred then.
I wish we saw them reunited.

I found this nice manip:

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-06-2018, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
I disliked the tension between Brandon and Dylan. Actually, I think it would've been more believable to give Brenda and Kelly that kind of extended separation. Dylan/Brenda had dated much longer than Dylan/Kelly at that point, so I'd think the former 'betrayal' would've been more significant.

Valerie...ugh. To this day, I have no idea what the writers were doing with her. Clare got significant character development and was worked into the group. It felt like Valerie belonged on another show. But this reminds me of Tiffani's work on Fastlane, and I'll always be a fan of that performance.

I know that Shannen considered playing Brenda again when she reunited with Aaron on Charmed. It would've been interesting if she and Luke had guest starred then.
I have the major hots for her
Old 08-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Swipe to the right.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-06-2018, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Cool
Old 08-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-07-2018, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Cool
Old 08-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cuteness of this

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Yep
Old 08-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Swipe to the right for more.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm a swiper expert now
Old 08-08-2018, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She really had his back in this episode.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys!

I had to catch up. Good points across the board but it goes to show you that its hard to make everyone happy.

Valerie was the only reason to watch after Shannen left to me. She was amazing!
Claire to me was so annoying lol see everyone has different opinions. Also as a HUGE Shannen fan and BD fan that actually watched all 10 seasons...social media...internet things of that sort wasn't there like today so honestly I watched hoping she would come back. Then I was happy when they reunited off screen. I didn't love 90210 after both BD were gone. I watched but didn't love it. The show was never the same. It went from a teen show tackling issues to night soap opera. In my early twenties when s9/10 came back I got into the show again but despised what they were doing. Those seasons are ridiculous and if you listen to Chuck he and the oringial writers were out of there s6 or 7. He said all the cast hated the show and they just wanted it to end. SO WHY THE HELL didn't they end it with the BK wedding?

I know I'm so bias but from the start BD were set up for end game. It just didn't work out like that because they show was on so long and actors didn't stick around.

I HATE triangle storylines with the passion in any show. It's a cop out an easy drama tactic but I do know they all do them. I never enjoyed any of them whether my "ship" made it out or not. It cheapens love stories to me.

Also I wouldn't really say that Kelly "won" she never really had him at least not his whole heart while Brenda was there. KD to me didn't even connect really until those dreadful last two seasons. When they actually became friends. Dylan and Kelly were never friends. They even say it in season 9. When Dylan is talking crap about Kelly and Brandon's romance...because BK had love respect and friendship. So while Kelly is being a jerk and saying there was no passion with brandon which we all know is crap. They were hot and adult. Dylan makes the comment that they were always passion and never friends...now I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a relationship but passion fades...what BK had is what lasts.

Do you think money changed Dylan? I mean really changed him? I kind of do. Even though he changed before he got his millions but still money changes people.

I'm not sure if I'm making sense because there were so many topics LMAO

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 08-10-2018, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Hi Nikky

Triangles do ruin everything but I guess it was used for drama purposes than anything else.

I don't want to delve into DK on this thread as it is BD appreciation but yeah I hear ya Nikky. I agree that BK had the basis of a long standing relationship. Passion can go if there is no basis in a relationship - something that I can see in DK. Kelly saying that to Dylan regarding her romance with Brandon was utter nonsense. In the end, she has no one in her life and is miserable.

Dylan's attitude towards money has changed him a lot and I think he got a lot worse. I think Brenda would have made him more humble about it, something that Kelly just can't seemed to do with Dylan.

As a married man with kids, I know BK got everything it takes to be long term and I see the same with BD. In fact, my personal love story is more like Brenda-Dylan so I can definitely relate to it. But I do know that DK relationships in the long term will fail and that is not me having a go but I'm just being very realistic about it even if their fans don't want to hear it or being blinded to it
Old 08-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure Brenda/Dylan and Kelly/Brandon would have been the end game.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Yes that would be the endgame

Great BD scene