Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2017, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I love how enthusiastic Dylan was about their costume. They were so happy!
I don't think he was ever as eager to socialize after highschool.

Quote:
Stubborn and the fact the whole world had a coronary that her and Dylan had sex so they had to back track and break them up
God forbid a young woman actually enjoy her first time.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 07-16-2017 at 09:57 PM
Old 07-16-2017, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think he was ever as eager to socialize after highschool.

Or after S2.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 07-16-2017 at 11:41 PM
Old 07-17-2017, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

I love the compilations Esma
Old 07-17-2017, 07:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Or after S2.
Well, I say highschool as a whole because he was at senior prom, Kelly's b-day party (I think he helped the group plan it), and the day before graduation (forgot the name). I never liked those scenes pertaining to him, but he was a willing participant.

And none of those moments in the photoset are favorites of mine.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 07-17-2017 at 08:10 AM
Old 07-17-2017, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
mine either I DON'T like the palm springs ride. Everything seemed weird. Even though it was so sweet the way he smiled and remembered Baja and the fact he went out of his way to pick her up HOURS away. I didn't like how nervous he got when she told him she loved him, especially because in Little Fish he wanted her so badly. Just seemed unrealistic. I don't know, not my favorite.

Quote:
Well, I say highschool as a whole because he was at senior prom, Kelly's b-day party (I think he helped the group plan it), and the day before graduation (forgot the name). I never liked those scenes pertaining to him, but he was a willing participant.
You're right he was around, I don't think he planned the party just helped jackie or Donna or whoever get her there. Slowly but surely he became more withdrawn...more back to his loner ways. I seemed to think Brenda probably made him do a lot of things also. But not in a ugh way like a happy to oblige way. Because it made her happy. He stopped trying to please his other girlfriends LOL Even with Toni, if you remember she wanted to have the gang for dinner and he went with it like alright...whatever. But his doing things to please her was the same as Brenda. To me anyway. Kind of like the BBQ their senior year that Dylan went along with. Everyone was so surprised that he would have a party. LOL Senior year was super weird to me. I love me some Dylan S1 & S2 he was just so sexy, sweet, romantic and well perfect! Even though I do have favorite S4 moments and a selective few S3 moments. I just liked their happier times.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ejd2_3zNN0

HEHE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ejd2_3zNN0

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD

Last edited by Nikkycoly; 07-18-2017 at 12:19 AM Reason: added video
Old 07-18-2017, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, but these were all the occasions he could not miss, like, really big events. And he did not mind going there and actually enjoyed them, but he was not as enthusiastic in advance as he was about this costume, for example. By the way, didn't he say about Kelly's party that having surprise party for your birthday is like being interviewed for a job on your birthday or something?

When there were smaller parties in S3, he avoided them, like in Home and Away. He only showed up at the end because he promised Brenda.

Quote:
Quote:
mine either I DON'T like the palm springs ride. Everything seemed weird. Even though it was so sweet the way he smiled and remembered Baja and the fact he went out of his way to pick her up HOURS away. I didn't like how nervous he got when she told him she loved him, especially because in Little Fish he wanted her so badly. Just seemed unrealistic. I don't know, not my favorite.
Mine either, but I don't really mind any of them, especially not Palm Springs ride. I guess we discussed it a lot of times. I guess his reaction about Brenda's confession was weird and anti-climathic, especially after The Little Fish, but he was also in a complicated position then (and different from The Little Fish). I guess any other reaction would have been irresponsible.

ETA: I love that promo though.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 07-18-2017 at 12:55 AM
Old 07-19-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

That promo is great!
I am an original”
Old 07-20-2017, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Promo was good
Old 07-20-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-21-2017, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Lovely smooch
Old 07-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-22-2017, 08:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
LOL Senior year was super weird to me.
Totally agree with this. I didn't really notice it the first time, but on rewatch S3 is actually super weird and a big departure from the first 2 seasons character-wise for Dylan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
I love me some Dylan S1 & S2 he was just so sexy, sweet, romantic and well perfect!
Yeah, he really was
Old 07-22-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Totally agree with this. I didn't really notice it the first time, but on rewatch S3 is actually super weird and a big departure from the first 2 seasons character-wise for Dylan.
I always noticed that, and I could not believe what I was seeing. He basically became that stereotype everyone gossiped about and that he was not before, yet he supposedly definitely refused that stereotype in S3 and proved to be someone else. Whatever, Mr. Player.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-23-2017, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I always noticed that, and I could not believe what I was seeing. He basically became that stereotype everyone gossiped about and that he was not before, yet he supposedly definitely refused that stereotype in S3 and proved to be someone else. Whatever, Mr. Player.
I think I saw someone write something akin to this in here once, but their theory was that Dylan was heartbroken over being rejected by his surrogate-family the Walshes and wanted to distance himself from Brenda as much as possible and the only way to do that would be to do something insane like sleep with one of her friends.

I think that theory holds. It would need him convincing himself that he had any real feelings for Kelly and keep staying with her, although he didn't want to. And every single time there was a chance for reconciliation with Brenda, he was open to it.

Edit: Aw this tweet
I can't take it!

Last edited by Gynge; 07-23-2017 at 03:03 PM
Old 07-24-2017, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

I think Dylan was open was very open about a reunion with Brenda - he knows she was best for him