Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes weird but hot at the same time LOL plus...in reality how can we hate a scene when its the last time Brenda and Dylan are on screen together. I mean no matter how "weird" it's still magical. It's something we had long waited for...all the love, friendship, looks and almosts of season 4 FINALLY we got some action. At least we got some college tease BD make out in Wendy and Peter

This Insta clips wow just WOOOOOW. So cool. I started following just cause of these scenes lol

Quote:
Well I guess we are all ambivalent toward that scene. But I am ambivalent to that kiss too. She makes that wonderful confession and he just looks at her somehow... weird. But then yeah, kissing each other and sliding to the floor was pretty hot
100% but yeah sliding to the floor HOT HOT HOT I mean I assume the writers want us to think they spent one last time together. Even though they don't confirm it. In my book...Brenda and Dylan did the deed that night! and i LOVE IT lol lol

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 08-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

The last scene with BD in S4 was sad but at least, as Nikky pointed out, they got straight down to business
Old 08-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes weird but hot at the same time LOL plus...in reality how can we hate a scene when its the last time Brenda and Dylan are on screen together. I mean no matter how "weird" it's still magical. It's something we had long waited for...all the love, friendship, looks and almosts of season 4 FINALLY we got some action. At least we got some college tease BD make out in Wendy and Peter
Indeed. That's how I feel too.

Quote:
100% but yeah sliding to the floor HOT HOT HOT I mean I assume the writers want us to think they spent one last time together. Even though they don't confirm it. In my book...Brenda and Dylan did the deed that night! and i LOVE IT lol lol
Oh, I'm sure they did it

I love this fight:

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't. Brenda was awful that ep.

Quote:
Well I guess we are all ambivalent toward that scene. But I am ambivalent to that kiss too. She makes that wonderful confession and he just looks at her somehow... weird. But then yeah, kissing each other and sliding to the floor was pretty hot.
I love that they went out with a bang. And also the build-up- Dylan staring down at her lips, slowly inching towards her before leaning down and finally capturing her lips.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 08-08-2017 at 10:32 AM
Old 08-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't. Brenda was awful that ep.
I actually like jealous Bren LOL ummm still till this day my favorite line from Brenda in that Epi is "have fun at the gynecologist." I'm sorry its so freaking funny LOL I do hate the fact all her friends even Brandon egged her on about Emily and then when she told her off they were mean about it. Geez lol I guess I always like the episode because the truth is Brenda had all the power in the summer episodes of s2, Dylan was heart broken and Brenda kept him at arms length, but was with him but not. Then when he says ok well then Im going to move on and start dating other people she flips out. It's realistic and I don't blame her for being jealous, we all know she wasn't over him, she just wasn't sure she was ready for the intense seriousness of a sexual relationship (thanks writers) I also don't blame him either. Dylan wasn't boyfriend material until then, he changed for her falling in love. He wasn't a one girl kind of guy. Then gets his heart broken after letting someone in. Of course he would date again, what did she expect him to wait for her? I'm happy she finally realizes what they have is special and her fear of a sexual serious relationship isn't reason to give up on a true love like she's found. Emily was always freaking annoying...she wasn't my favorite at all. sorry those who like her.

I like that fight...it's emotional and even though Dylan is upset and also Brenda for that matter it shows Dylan...coming out and saying hey you can't have it both ways, you either want me or you don't and I think it helps Brenda with the decision that she needs to figure out whats important to her...as in Dylan. Brenda is saying hey are you with her because she'll give you what you want and I won't or do you like someone else? As in do you really love me or do you love me because I had sex with you? And he's saying what I said earlier, you didn't want to be part of my sex life so don't ask me about it. it's pretty realistic for their age to me yet grown up at the same time. Like what do you freaking want from me. Obviously Brenda decides she wants it all...and the rest is history!

I hope that makes sense...it's just how I see it and we get a glimpse that what they have is so much more than all of it.

Dylan Bren
Old 08-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also love it. Dylan is so vulnerable, and I adore his line "It felt like forever to me." But I love he finally stood up for himself, so to speak

Brenda is annoying, yes, but I do see how she felt that she was not treated fairly because she could not handle sexual relationship. I think she was very insecure about it - in season 1 for the lack of experience compared to the other girls, and then in S2 for not being able to come to terms with regular sex - and then she felt discriminated somehow.

She is definitely better here:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Love the pic and video
Old 08-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just one pic and one video?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Let's talk about this scene... I think Brenda is over her sexual relationship fears LOL well I mean maybe not in front of Jim and Cindy

Sigh...Dylan was the best boyfriend ever!

Dylan Bren

Last edited by Nikkycoly; 08-08-2017 at 10:25 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Let's talk about this scene... I think Brenda is over her sexual relationship fears LOL well I mean maybe not in front of Jim and Cindy
Yeah, it all seemed so good and passionate, and then her hesitations resurfaced in S3 :meh:

Quote:
Sigh...Dylan was the best boyfriend ever!
He really was at that point. Even when he told her it would be a good time to ask for a pill, it was actually reasonable. I do see why she got angry though.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 08-09-2017 at 02:02 AM
Old 08-09-2017, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

I agree that Dylan was a great BF for Brenda in the first 2 seasons..and then...no comment!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

No comment indeed :S

But yeah, S1-2 McKay = real McKay

Ugh, that first moment — pure Juliet

Old 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great art! Yeah, very Juliette

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cute

just wanted to post these, have been trying to locate them so they can be put back in.

Old 08-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good job with finding them!

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread