Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes she is gorgeous all around. But I just remember her clothes and stuff she got sexier, less midwest LOL I remember one particular dress in S3 she is walking in the halls with Donna, it's something you wouldn't wear to school LOL short and tight. She looked amazing.

A new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1Gt1xch3Q

Smokin hot!!

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD

Last edited by Nikkycoly; 04-07-2017 at 07:24 AM
Old 04-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see the pics.

I love it!

Quote:
Yes she is gorgeous all around. But I just remember her clothes and stuff she got sexier, less midwest LOL I remember one particular dress in S3 she is walking in the halls with Donna, it's something you wouldn't wear to school LOL short and tight. She looked amazing.
She did look better/was styled better in later seasons (3 and 4), but I think she was always really beautiful. She became skinnier and more attractive in S2, but sometimes I think she was actually the most beautiful with her healthy baby fat in S1.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I can't see the pics.

I love it!

She did look better/was styled better in later seasons (3 and 4), but I think she was always really beautiful. She became skinnier and more attractive in S2, but sometimes I think she was actually the most beautiful with her healthy baby fat in S1.
Yes she got way skinnier in s2 and then S3 and then even tinier if possible in S4. She was so tiny. Funny you say that because in one of my fanfic stories I made a comment about it LOL I remember her in her leggings she wears in the 60's flashback episode (Wendy and Peter) she was waif like. AND when she's getting ready for Cindy and Jim's anniversary, the night she gets engaged in that slip dress. She looks gorgeous but too thin. I agree I like her more healthy, S2 she seemed the prefect balance of thin and a little curvy. But I'm partial to S1 just cause it's a good season.

I don't know why my pics aren't showing they aren't on my photobucket account either, maybe their server is down? I'll try to edit and repost when it is back up. It was the shower scene at the beach club.

Thanks regarding the video

Dylan Bren
Old 04-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
they gave her better storylines in S4 but then she left
Looking back on it all, I can see how the last scene of S4 was probably meant as a tribute to D/B in general. I probably didn't notice this as much when it aired. With the possible exception of Brandon, I can't think of anyone more fitting to pair her up with in her final scene.

Last edited by James26; 04-07-2017 at 06:59 PM
Old 04-07-2017, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know why my pics aren't showing they aren't on my photobucket account either, maybe their server is down? I'll try to edit and repost when it is back up. It was the shower scene at the beach club.
I can see them now! Hotness!

Quote:
Looking back on it all, I can see how the last scene of S4 was probably meant as a tribute to D/B in general. I probably didn't notice this as much when it aired. With the possible exception of Brandon, I can't think of anyone more fitting to pair her up with in her final scene.
Yeah. They already gave her a goodbye party with all other characters when she was leaving for Minnesota. Dylan was in Europe back then.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she looked nest in seasons 3 and 4 personally, but she was always beautiful. I love the videos of them!
I am an original”
Old 04-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so into watching the videos about them at the moment

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 04-09-2017 at 01:24 AM
Old 04-10-2017, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

I'll say less mid-west, more midriff

BTW Just watched your videos Nikky - fantastic job
Old 04-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

When did each of you realize that you liked Dylan and Brenda?
Old 04-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
When did each of you realize that you liked Dylan and Brenda?
Honestly I started watching 90210 in 6th grade! LOL I wanted to be just like Brenda and I even had a look alike outfit of hers from Isn't it romantic. When she is going to Kelly's to study so they talk about being pinned "preferably to the mattress" and she gives her condoms.I even wore my hair like hers. I liked Dylan and Brenda from the beginning because Luke Perry was my childhood crush and obviously I loved Brenda. Their chemistry was amazing and being so young I wanted a boyfriend like Dylan. They just stuck with me. They were always end game to me before the thing "end game" was a thing lol I watched all 10 years of 90210 and when they graduated high school, I graduated junior high class of 93, and when they graduated college I graduated high school, class of 97. I always felt a connection to the show, and always loved it. Later in my fandom I shipped other couples on the show but NONE OF THEM hold my heart like BD. Later I became obsessed, buying all the DVD's and making my daughter watch too lol Its all up/down hill from there LOL

Quote:
BTW Just watched your videos Nikky - fantastic job
Thank you!! I work 12 hour shifts 3 days a week at an Urgent care so I get plenty of time off when my kids are in school etc, so I've had time to play again with videos. Thanks I'm learning again with a new program and a MAC so its been fun. I went to graphic arts school so Ive always had an interest in "projects" so it came easy to get into it. Watched a few on youtube years ago and decided I could do that! LOL thanks for watching them. They are fun to make. If anyone has a song request let me know...I'm always looking for new songs to portray them.

Dylan Bren
Old 04-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's a great story, Nikky. I've always wondered about parents who pass their favorite shows on to their kids, especially this one. I just wish the ending had been more satisfying.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
That's a great story, Nikky. I've always wondered about parents who pass their favorite shows on to their kids, especially this one. I just wish the ending had been more satisfying.
UGH tell me about it

That look though

Dylan Bren

Last edited by Nikkycoly; 04-11-2017 at 09:00 PM
Old 04-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes, from both of them.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Nikky, that is incredible - I value people like that.
I'm a married man myself with a son and sometimes it is difficult to put time in to do things like what you did plus I travel around the globe a lot. I've watched your Bandit videos and I love them all. Even enjoyed your BD/BK videos too since I'm a fan of both couples...most definitely enjoyed your "anti" videos
I wished we had a BD and BK ending too - makes me mad that didn't happen.

James, I loved Brenda-Dylan within the first 6 episodes in S1 but they weren't the first couple I was shipping at the time - that went to Brandon-Andrea but in terms of "official" couple, Brenda-Dylan were the longest-serving couple that I loved the most. I didn't like Brandon/Kelly that much when I watched the whole 10 seasons back in the 90s but grew to love them when I started watching the repeats.

Since I travel, I'm going off to Tunisia in 2 days time for a relaxing vacation

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 04-12-2017 at 06:27 AM
Old 04-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Hey Bandits! I see all these old timers.