Fan Forum Hero

Oh no. Not good.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Hmm that cheeky kiss on the mouth The sexual tension is still there, you couldn't fool me writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Oh no. Not good.
I really don't get what they think they will gain from this reboot with the original cast. Giving Kelly a baby with Dylan pretty much cancelled out their relationships with Brandon and Brenda, plus Andrea had divorced from Jesse off screen so who knows what they would do with her, and what you're left with is David/Donna (you know I preferred him with Val) and Steve/Janet... ...

I don't picture this being any good.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-21-2018, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither.

And that's the thing where Jennie and Tori play "exaggerated versions of their characters", right?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
And that's the thing where Jennie and Tori play "exaggerated versions of their characters", right?
Ugh,

The cast may as well film a parody TV movie or something.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-21-2018, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe.

Well, if neither Shannen or Luke are there, and apparently Jennie and Jason are, that could actually be good. Kelly and Brandon might get reunited on screen, Brenda and Dylan off screen.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Shannen and Luke potentially not being in the reboot just doesn't feel right to me but they might be COY about this
Old 12-21-2018, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are rumors that Luke might actually be on board, but not Shannen. Meh. But it is not confirmed.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Well we will see how they will play this. Jason being there might be a good thing
Old 12-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. We'll see. I would not raise my hopes too high. Hmmmm.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm not raising my hopes at all. If the story pro DK, then I won't watch it but if it is pro BK then I will and this could also become pro BD. That's why Brandon is the key character IMO
Old 12-21-2018, 09:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away so long. So I'm on Team 90210 in my side business with Tori and Ian. I have met them and have online meetings with them etc. My team leader is friends with tori. So much so that Tori has actually commented on my Facebook page. My team leader and I talked about this yesterday Tori told her everyone is on board but Shannen and Tiffani. Luke took persuading because of his commitment to Riverdale but if any of you watch the show...he's not in every scene. So I doubt his schedule is that busy in the everyday aspect. Jason is on board and was at the meeting. So the chance of a BK reunion is more likely I would think. Especially because we know the two stars prefer that coupling anyway. Also because of Luke's schedule I can see him being there but maybe not on the regular.

My source said this..

All on board except Shannen. And it took a little bit to get Luke on board because he had some commitment issues and contract issues since he’s filming his other show but it looks like he most likely will do it. I know that they were possibly thinking of Tiffani amber theissian but she also was kind of being weird about it. It was all Tori and Jennie who really got this together they been trying since the spring. They are pitching it to Fox ABC and Netflix so it seems pretty serious. They met with execs on Monday. She said that Tori herself told her this 3 weeks ago that this was happening and she talked to her before the meeting on Monday. Thats when the pictures were from...unless they had a second meeting she didn't know about.

I know it may be a waste of time but we put together a petition to get Shannen back and Brenda Dylan back. I feel like if we could only get attention...if the fans can speak out a little...maybe it will be enough to spark some conversation. It worked for Nashville! It worked when Netflix was going to take Friends off. Anyway I feel like this is going to happen if its meant to happen no matter what but I feel like maybe we should have a voice because whether we like it or not...it will happen and we want it the way it should be. Here is the petition...let's do this!!!

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-bri...3052&jb=264719

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 12-21-2018, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Hi Nikky

Thank you so much for the latest information you gave to us - this is awesome.
What we need is more BD fans on this board and sign the petition for Shannen to come back for the reboot. I will sign the petition as a BD fan. They are the most loved couple on the show so it makes sense to do the petition.

More BD fans on here please and sign the petition!!!
Old 12-21-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

You know I'm a Brylan fan, however -
  • Shannen might not feel up to starring in it due to her recent health condition
  • The producers of the first 90210 reboot are reportedly involved, the same guys who gave DK a child, so... Yeah.
  • I was pro-David/Val by the end of the original, not David/Donna, so that's another area it would suck for me.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-21-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Nikky! Thanks for all the info.

I'll sign, although I have no belief that even if they brought Brenda/Shannen back they would do anything decent with her character. They butchered her in the spin off.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-21-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

My thoughts exactly, Es

Plus, BK are pretty much off their radar, if the other reboot was any indication.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread