Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, i watched a few eps here and there throughout the seasons, but only to catch Brandon/Kelly...who I grew to adore. I didn't really care much for Dylan or Kelly without Brandon. I didn't really see much of valerie to tell you the truth. I wasn't invested in the show anymore to actually get interested in any new characters.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow guys, you're so quick! Awesome! I'm going to catch up with you, have to say - great new avi cheesecake, and text in sig made my day!

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-13-2008, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aw, new thread and already on page 3 I'm glad it's moving fast !
Thanks for starting it Ruby

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Wow guys, you're so quick! Awesome! I'm going to catch up with you, have to say - great new avi cheesecake, and text in sig made my day!
I know, dont you love it? That was one of my favourite episodes EVER.

So i just read my first ever BH fanfic! *proud smile* And its amazing....everyone writes BD!

Kellandsteve: I'm reading your fic now! thank you so much for getting it done tonight!!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi girls! Oh yeah, that line is from "Summer Storm", GORGEOUS episode full of BD care and passion! Yay!

I was reading previous posts and about Luke's comment that he doesn't want BD to get married - he didn't say "because they are boring", no way. He said something like "because marriage is not in Dylan's character", and maybe that marriage would be boring. But no BD

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

*tackle hugs you*

You just made my day!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad!

Besides, I already said on BB thread, but did you guys know that he also visited her on Charmed set?

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 01-18-2008 at 03:17 PM
Old 01-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Yeah I knew, I thought that really proved what a great bond they had off-screen

I really, really thought they were in a relationship back in the early years, for some reason. Must've been the obvious chemistry that just made me assume, like Jason with Jennie. Then I heard about the thing with Jason and I was just like ...
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still inclined to believe they were in relationship They look TOO comfortable around each other at Reunion for two old colleagues who never had anything but proffesional connection And that playing with her hair...

Which thing with Jason? You mean, Shannen and Jason?

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 01-13-2008 at 06:13 AM
Old 01-13-2008, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, a new thread and we are already on the third page.
Here is a story that I found that is just set after, "Misery Loves Company,". The story is called, "The Nearness of You,".
Here is the address for it -
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3448801/...earness_Of_You
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 01-13-2008, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Miriam! Thanks for the link, I actually don't have time for reading any fics now, but I'll catch later...

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-13-2008, 06:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I thought let me just post this interview Luke did in 2000 he talks about his relationship with Shannen and it really says it all. Enjoy!!

Interview
Luke Perry - "Beverly Hills 90210"
Dylan McKay is calling it a day. We sat down with the resident 90210 rebel LUKE PERRY, as he shared his final thoughts.

Entertainment Tonight: What are you going to miss the most?

Luke Perry: I can say without question it will be the behind-the-scenes people. They're my guys -- the grips, the photography department. These guys have taught me how to shoot film, they let me run the camera, and they let me move the lights. I feel like I've gotten a really good education from them.

Luke: I know their kids and I know their families. I'll miss these guys a lot. I'll also miss the producers who work with us and are here every day. PAUL WAIGNER is a guy who has really been here and driven the boat for a long time. The boat wouldn't have come this far without him. I'll certainly miss Paul.

At the end, I think those are the relationships that will last the longest. They're the people that you see every day. They're not always the people on camera, so nobody else knows them, but I like them.

ET: How do you think the show will be remembered in ten years?

Luke: I'm flattered to think that it would be remembered. I know that there are a lot of reruns out there, so it might be. I know that early on we hooked up with some pretty serious topics that were going on socially. I thought that we jumped into them pretty good. As the show went on we got away from that, but I am proud of a lot of the earlier programs that I felt really tackled something. Of course, I think the show's going to be remembered for mostly my hair.

ET: What else will you remember?

Luke: I miss working with SHANNEN DOHERTY from time to time. You know, Shannen and I mixed it up pretty good -- both on-camera and off. She was always very lively. It was always very real with us. I thought that early on we did some really strong work on the show.

Down the line we obviously got a lot of attention for other things besides the work that we were doing. People would talk about personalities and fights and things that were going on, but I always enjoyed the work. It was a difficult process, but we got it up there and I thought we did pretty good. I never said that, and I always wanted to get that out.

-- April 11, 2000
Old 01-13-2008, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that is awesome, thanks, Emma!

Quote:
Luke Perry: I can say without question it will be the behind-the-scenes people. They're my guys -- the grips, the photography department.
So cute.

Quote:
Of course, I think the show's going to be remembered for mostly my hair.
He is so funny!

Quote:
ET: What else will you remember?

Luke: I miss working with SHANNEN DOHERTY from time to time. You know, Shannen and I mixed it up pretty good -- both on-camera and off. She was always very lively. It was always very real with us. I thought that early on we did some really strong work on the show.
GAWD! They didn't even ask about her, he BROUGHT HER UP! And he said wonderful things. Aw boy

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-13-2008, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting that article. I love what Luke says about Shannen and the interviewer didn't even ask Luke about Shannen.
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (View Post)
lol. Honestly though, I've been watching the K////D scene more lately than I did before. I dont know why. I guess I wanted to prove that I do like BD more than KD. I dont like it when some shippers hate a particular couple just because they've never actually watched them together.

Thankfully though, my BD love passed the test with FLYING colours. I still hate K///D.
Bandits please remember that

1. There are people who ship both couples, so anti- comments are better served for anti-threads.

2. Please leave fans out of the conversation. Popularity among fanbases is subjective.