Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Hi Caris,

I love that scene between them too. Because it shows that he knows her character, which to me is one of the most important things.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Hey Ruby Your avi is really cool, i love it!

Quote:
Because it shows that he knows her character, which to me is one of the most important things

I love how he stands up for her.
Besides, they feel comfortable enough to be themselves around each other. No masks, no mystery...(except when Dylan cheated on her, but still, you could feel it was killing him. and Bren knew immediately something was up). I think that´s what also made their relationship so intense, because they spoke their mind but they were able to understand each other in the end...Ups and downs, but always with passion and love...

I should watch some YT videos of them to get my BD fix...
Old 12-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also love how he stands up for her even though everyone has their doubts about what happened, he doesn't because he knows her. Another scene that I love was after his father died and she invited him to stay at her house even though there was still pain there for both sides and for different reasons.
Here is a script from another one of my favorite scenes.
Brenda: You about ready?
Dylan: Yeah, do I have to wear this tie?
Brenda: Not if you don't want to.
Dylan takes the tie off.
Dylan: good.
Brenda: shall we go?
Dylan: If you say so.
Dylan (looks around): You took down all my posters and pictures?
Brenda: No, they are just packed in a box in the garage.
Dylan: Out of sight, out of mind.
Brenda: Dylan, you've never been out of my mind.
Dylan: Bren, if this hadn't of happened. I wouldn't be welcome here.
Brenda: Dylan, you and Kelly hurt me pretty badly but that is nothing compared to what you are going through and in the grand scheme of things, you'll look back years from now and I'll just be a girl you knew in high school.
Dylan: No you won't, no you won't Bren. Not after everything.
Brenda: That's nice to know.
It is emotionally honest and it shows that they can still be there for each other no matter what happens in their lives (i.e. Dylan's father's death and the rumor situation).
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Brenda was always there for him. I mean after his wife's death he went to London to BE with her!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad that he went to her after his wife's death because he knew that she could be there for him even after everything they went through whether as friends or as a couple.
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah she had been there for him more then anyone else!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread guys it is lovely as ever.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can anyone else think of other times that they were there for each other when no one else was?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Well, I think they were always there for each other when no one else was. From their first "date" onward they had an intense connection. When Dylan went ape ---- over his father and was going to drink, Brenda was there for him. He felt alone and basicly brokedown in her arms.

I'll think of more later...
Old 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay for new thread! I'll read the posts later

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you enjoy reading what he have to say Esma. I love their first date, how she calms him down and they have their first kiss. I agree their intense connection began right there.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes, about times when they were there for each other when no one else was? Always!

Ruby, great icon!

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Hehehe. Thank you!

Brendadylan1984- I agree about when Brenda breaks into the dog lab. Dylan is really supportive and doesn't freak out. Unlike almost everyone else.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dylan is just so AWESOME there. As he said when he picked her up from Palm Springs, "If I can't do it, who can?" Apparently no one, Dylan

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they knew each other so well that they could see right through each other! I love your avatar Ruby!!!