Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anti -Kelly Taylor #6: B/c She's A Protected Panda of This Show.

T h e 6th Anti-Kelly Taylor T h r e a d

Credit to: Inside Of Love

+ H a t e r s List +
1.) cartiergurl01
2.) -Miranda-
3.) Jordan23
4.) The truth hurts
5.) CharlieXScene
6.) yulan
7.) PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
8.) Leneoth
9.) Unfaithful
10.) SmashinglySweet
11.) GhrmLz
12.) Jadoo
13.) The truth hurts
14.) Browneyes1980
15.) Undeniable
16.) SweetGirl07
17.) LAYLEY-FOREVER
18.) sabriras
19.) angel_wings05
20.) *Dominique*
21.) ChiltonYale
22.) Swamy
23.) tweety78
24.) Romain
25.) anti.social.
26.) charmingbrenda
27.) 4brathan&brucas (for the times when she's with Dylan)
28.) claudypritz
29.) semmanclana
30.) CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS
31.) The.Rebel.
32.) thineownself
33.) SmashinglySweet
34.) ric88
35.) THE-GBRD
36.) lovder&mer
37.) brendadylan1984
38.) *Lucie*
39.) stormsoflife
40.) :Kat:
41.) Denise
42.) brendawalshrocks90210

+ R e m i n d e r s +
Hypocrite
Bitch
PBF (Perma Bitch Face)
Squeaky voice
Perma victim
Damsel in distress
Backstabber
Best friend betrayer
Hollier-than-tou attitude
"Sainthood"

+ S o m e of her v i c t im s: +

+ B r e n d a +

Kelly: Well, we all have our crosses to bear.

Brenda: Or our legs to uncross.

+ V a l e r i e +

Valerie: Kelly...beautiful, smart, blah, blah, blah. Everybody loves her. Well, maybe not everybody. It's funny when you think about everything that she has. You know, I think that Brandon's always loved her even before they started going out. She yawns and happens to flash some teeth and guys thinks she's smiling and just kind of fall to her feet. She's said a lot of things that destroyed me, but nobody calls her a bitch. I guess, she's being constructive in her criticsm. People say I hate her. I don't, but she bugs me.

+ G i n a +

Gina (to Kelly): Bitch.

Dylan: Just cool it, alright.

Kelly walks over to Gina and Gina slaps her hard making her face twist.

+ R e a s o n s +
1. Because she's not a saint like almost everyone treated her.
2. Because she was introduced as a selfish, superficial, narcissistic bitch.
3. Because her selfishness and self-centeredness never really changed throughout her time on the show.
4. Because she wasn’t even pretty enough to be a trademark California girl.
5. Because with her plain blonde hair, ordinary cornflower blue eyes, too pale complexion, coin slot lips, chipmunk teeth, and lumpy knees; she was “most beautiful?”
6. Because everything was always all about her.
7. When in question of Kelly’s attitude or problem with someone there’s the easy answer: “Kelly’s a bitch.”
8. Because she highlighted Brenda’s hair and when it came out hideous instead of apologizing to her she walked away and snickered.
9. Because she hit on Dylan right after he got with Brenda.
10. Because she called her best friend dumb.
11. Because although she was right on about Steve’s temporary girlfriend being a gold-digger; her only interest was the fact that Steve was finally dating instead of lusting around for her.
12. Because she made her mom’s wedding all about her.
13. Because she called Brenda a bitch when she told Kelly the reality of her relationship with Jake.
14. Because she was bitchy to David even when he was trying to help her.
15. Because she cheated with her best friends boyfriend, lied to her best friend about it for months while even “fake innocently” fighting over him.
16. Because she chose her feelings and relationship with Dylan over her friendship with Brenda.
17. Because she dare acted offended when Brenda called her a bimbo when she went out with her best friends boyfriend the day after they broke up.
18. Because she told Brenda not to shut her out only a week after betraying her.
19. Because she hypocritically blamed Brenda for holding a grudge against her when she held tons of long-term grudges against others.
20. Because she made Dylan’s dad funeral all about her.
21. Because she had the nerve to be jealous of Brenda trying to comfort Dylan after his dad died when she was his girlfriend in the first place.
22. Because she shoved her relationship with Dylan in front of Brenda’s face without even thinking about her feelings.
23. Because she got jealous of Dylan spending the day fishing with Brenda when again he was Brenda’s boyfriend in the first place.
24. Because when she tried to change Dylan when they got to college instead of accepting him.
25. Because she couldn’t handle or accept Dylan when he was at his worst.
26. Because she cheated on Dylan and left him for John Sears and then when she discovered that John Sears only wanted to get in her pants; she went running back to Dylan.
27. Because she picked a fight at Thanksgiving at the Walshes with Dylan just because he didn’t go to her Thanksgiving and instead Brenda’s.
28. Because she judged David, was so non-understanding, and blabbed to almost everyone in the group about his drug addiction when he was so much more understanding to her when she was on drugs.
29. Because she was jealous whenever Dylan defended, was there for, and bailed Brenda out of trouble when yet again he was her boyfriend in the first place.
30. Because she was jealous of Dylan’s newfound family taking up his attention instead of being happy for him that he had a family.
31. Because instead of trying to work out her distance with Dylan again after they get back together she cheats on him with Brandon.
32. Because of the bitchy gleam in her eye when she met Valerie.
33. Because of how she went over to Dylan’s house at 2 in the morning after he found out about her and Brandon and acted jealous and hurt when he made out with another girl in her face.
34. Because she referenced to Dylan as still her boyfriend when she was with Brandon.
35. Because she hypocritically judged Valerie for two timing Steve with Dylan when she did the same thing more than once.
36. Because she called Dylan a bastard when he was in a coma.
37. Because she was bitchy to Valerie when she asked to use Kelly’s notes and then was insincere when she apologized to Valerie.
38. Because she snitched on Valerie when she found out she was smoking pot.
39. Because she cheated on both Brandon and Dylan with each other.
40. Because she stole her best friends boyfriend and then hopped into bed with his best friend about 10 minutes after they broke up, who happens to be the twin brother of the best friend she stole the boyfriend from.
41. Because when she was burned in the fire all she could think about was maintaining her looks instead of not dying.
42. Because she wished for Allison, the girl she was stuck in the fire with, to get burned instead of her.
43. Because she was the weak one in the fire, bitching about getting burned when Allison was the strong one and was the one who got severely burned. WTF kind of justice is that?!
44. Because of her god awful cult storyline.
45. Because whenever she’s a victim everyone fawns all around her instead of some other characters’ who might have been victimized worse (*cough* Valerie and Gina exc.*)
46. Because of her god awful really short haircut in season 8.
47. Because she was jealous whenever any of her exes moved on even though she might have been doing the same.
48. Because, “I choose me.” Enough said.
49. Because every guy she dates has to pine after her for long periods of time.
50. Because she didn’t even apologize to Valerie for her psycho friend Tara vandalizing her car when she found out it was her who did it.
51. Because she hypocritically told off Dylan for not considering her feelings when he was about to marry Toni when she was also involved with someone else.
52. Because how no one let her or expected an apology from her after how horrible she was during her drug addiction.
53. How even her roommates where jealous when someone stole her attention from them.
54. Because she had to be the most selfish character on the show.
55. Because she only decided to make peace with Valerie after she found out about her father’s abuse towards her.
56. Because no one ever called her on her crap and if they did she would always make up some self-righteous excuse.
57. Because whenever she cheated on someone it was “different” and “there were feelings involved.”
58. Because of how she immaturely modeled her wedding dress for Brandon to show him what he could’ve had after their called off wedding.
59. Because of her unecessary and hypocritical judgement when someone did something immoraly correct in her eyes.
60. Because of her god awful too short haircut in season 8.
61. Because how almost every man fell head over heels in love with her over her looks when other characters blew her out of the water looks wise.
62. Because of how people actually thought she had the looks to become a model. WTF?!...Just WTF?!
63. Because of her sleeping with Dylan in Mexico while he was with Gina.
64. Because of how she expected Matt to forgive her for it since her situation was “different” and he was with and taking care of his sick wife.
65. Because her apology to Gina about sleeping with her boyfriend was incredibly insincere.
66. Because she had a problem with Gina holding a grudge against her for sleeping with Dylan yet what did she expect? She slept with her boyfriend?!
67. Because she hated Valerie so bad and wanted to kill her when she went out with Colin even though she was the one who broke up with him and Colin was the one who pursued Valerie.
68. Because she was jealous of Gina being with Dylan even though she was with Matt at the time.
69. Because instead of getting punished or at least yelled at for cheating with her ex while being in a committed relationship; she gets rewarded with a marriage proposal.
70. Because Gina got kicked out when she talked publicly about her rape, but no one barely stuck up for Gina when she was indirectly blamed by Kelly for her for her father’s death.
71. Because of the stupid storyline she had revising history with her and Steve about him re-confessing spreading rumors about her in highschool and her “fake” soul searching walk on the beach.
72. Because of only being there for Dylan during the times he was drinking and doing drugs when it was convenient.
73. Because she made Matt being a surrogate for his brother all about her.
74. Because she dared to ask Gina indirectly if it was her fault her father died.
75. Because she was committed to Matt, but proposed to Dylan and contemplated having a relationship with him while she was with him.
76. Because of the permanent bitch face she had, that was cringeworthy everytime it showed up.
77. Because she would always have to bitch about and find something bad about almost every new person joining the group.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 04-27-2008 at 06:05 AM
Old 03-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Total Fan

yay!! new thread!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe And there's a BUNCH of people who should be added. Ok, let me see... Gwen, you wanna be added for the times when she's with Dylan, right? I can mark that... There's Hiba, semmanclana, claudypritz, and damn, I forgot again who else...

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Total Fan

what about brenda walsh?
Old 03-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't remember if she asked to be added, I'll check previous thread

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind you to post a link in the Peach Pit thread!

Carry on!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Total Fan

^^^ hmmm yeah to be sure...but i bet she asked to be in the list... LOL
Old 03-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for reminding, A

Ok, I guess she didn't ask yet, since I don't see her post... But she probably will.

And WOW, The.Rebel. still isn't added! The biggest Kelly hater around, lol.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me to the list

I really liked Kelly in the first 2 seasons, but not after she screwed Brenda over...and the writers tried to make the audience think Kelly a victim for the rest of the series. Please.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormsoflife (View Post)
Add me to the list

I really liked Kelly in the first 2 seasons, but not after she screwed Brenda over...and the writers tried to make the audience think Kelly a victim for the rest of the series. Please.
I'll add you now

Oh yeah. I forgot to add perma victim and damsel in distress to the list of reminders.

See how long our burners list actually is

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 03-31-2008 at 04:39 PM
Old 03-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, new thread already.

I had a title suggestion.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, tell us about title suggestion! I'm about to add all we have to list of reasons or, maybe to open a section or future titles.

Ruby, would you like to be added?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

No thanks. I'm on the cheaters list instead.

Hmmm... I don't think we could use it, though.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I thought so. Just wanted to check

Let me guess... "Brenda, I would never steal Dylan from you."

Am I right?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Nope. That isn't it. But I did suggest that awhile back.

BTW- Is 'protected panda' an expression?