Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Wha'ts with the anti Brenda/Dylan thread? How is that even possible?
Old 07-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
Wha'ts with the anti Brenda/Dylan thread? How is that even possible?
I think our little K/D shippers are a little frustrated because we are sinking there ship (even if it already lays on the bottom of the ocean) I guess they are torpedoing back Love the title BTW its hilarious.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The truth hurts (View Post)
think our little K/D shippers are a little frustrated with out anti thread so the opened there own to mimic us. Love the title BTW its hilarious.
I know! That EXACT title could be used for Kelly and Dylan! Whining? Check! Cheating? Check!
Old 07-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Whining is definitely not a description I would use for Dylan and Brenda but for Kelly and Dylan. I mean the majority of the Kelly and Dylan relationship Kelly was whining.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo (View Post)
Whining is definitely not a description I would use for Dylan and Brenda but for Kelly and Dylan. I mean the majority of the Kelly and Dylan relationship Kelly was whining.
Lol! ITA! Well a real good friend of mine actually started that thread, and I think she did it cause well because theirs a anti kelly/dylan thread, they probably felt their should be one for BD too...But I can say the title could def be used for anti DK, it fits them more then DB lol. The thing about Dylan and Brenda's cheating was that they were young and in high school, and what was it? Like a kiss? I mean it was never anything much, and they always told each other about it because they loved each other and didn't ever want someone to come between them..I didnt really watch the later years much, so I dont know like all that happened with Kelly/Dylan because frankly I cant stand to watch them together, so I tried not to as much as possible haha...so I dont know all about their cheating and stuff..But didn't Kelly like chose Brandon at some point or something like that? I bet you Dylan was kicking himself for chosing kelly over Brenda then..all cause of a stupid party she didnt go to cause her dad wouldn't let her lol! Haha but I guess we all know we wouldnt have to have dealt with as much DK, if Shannen had stayed around...They wouldn't have gone back to Dylan and Kelly if Brenda was around, thats for sure lol.
It'll be by your side
Old 07-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't mind an anti Dylan/Brenda. I know there are lots of people who do like them together.

That's why I don't like Kelly and Dylan together. Because he chose her because Brenda didn't go to that party and I don't like them because what they did to Brenda. She was Kelly's best friend.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

I know exactly what you mean, I mean its the same reason I dont like them..and I just..I just didn't see it between them, I couldn't ever be a fan of DK, its just DB for me always lol!! It's just the way I am, and the way I see it, we all have our own opinions. I really don't like anti-threads and think we'd all probably be better off on the thread without them hahaha...but I understand why people feel the need to vent about DK cause even I do sometimes, and I dont hold it against the DK fans for having a anti thread for DB cause well, I knew it was going to happen eventually and like you said, I know DB has a lot of fans and thats good enough for me..It's not like everyone can like them, and I dont expect them too lol.
It'll be by your side
Old 07-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I also think there shouldn't be any anti threads either, but since there's one with Dylan and Kelly I just had to join, because eventhough the show ended a while ago I still hate them with a passion.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

me too!!! But yes, we'd probably all be better off without the Anti-threads, ohh well!! We all have places to vent now LOL!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I wondered with which woman Luke wanted his character to end up with
Old 07-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Lol we'll probably never know!!! Unless he gets asked in some magazine or interview some time haha!! I sure wouldn't mind if he did and would say Brenda..but whatever, I'm happy with just being happy in my BD memory land!!!
It'll be by your side
Old 07-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha I'm always curious about what the actors want. Of course I would love for him to say Brenda, but I don't think he will say it because he got along with both Shannen and Jennie.

Can you remember if Kelly and Dylan had many great episodes? All I can remember is fighting and complaining especially when it came to Brenda.

Ash, we are posting like crazy!
Old 07-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

I know we are!! Im like what the heck? I told myself I was going to stay away from the 90210 board today!! Didn't happen!!!!!! LOL!

I cant really remember too many good episodes for them lol..but after Shannen left, I didnt really watch enough to know haha!! But I do remember them fighting over Brenda a lot and I have to say, I loved that sooo...Kelly complained all the time!!! LOL! it was like wow, just quit it already haha. I loved how in their season 4 break up, what Dylan said to her, about how she didn't like anything that took his attention away from her lol..It was way true haha!!!

I know I saw someone mentioning Dylan saying a bunch of stuff to Kelly when he was all drunk one night, but I dont think I saw that..I'm not sure if I did, but I cant help but wonder what he said..Do you know haha?
It'll be by your side
Old 07-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't remember that, but now I really want to see it

What I can remember is that they fought a lot and it was usually about Brenda.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, because she was insecure and always thinking it would never last, because Brenda will always be the great love of Dylan's life!! Well she had that right, first time she was probably ever right about anything lol. I really do think Brenda has a piece of Dylan that no one can touch, a piece of a heart and piece of his soul...he could never fully give his heart to Kelly or any other woman, because a part of it will always belong to Brenda...Although, I would have way rather him and Toni stayed married and gone off the show instead of Kelly and Dylan ever reuniting..Toni was way better suited for Dylan and I think Brenda could have approved of them..but I also think if Toni wasn't killed and Dylan/Toni were married and all that...and Brenda came back..well I could def see old feelings arising and all that haha...It will never be over between Dylan and Brenda, too much history and love their for that to happen!

There's some song, I dont even know what it is..but theres a line it is that goes "I've loved you forever...and lifetimes before." I think it def fits Brenda/Dylan...oh and if I ever made a video wtih them of that song, I'd probably use the hippe stuff episode for the lifetimes before part HAHA!
It'll be by your side
Closed Thread   Post New Thread