Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo (View Post)
Yep and she didn't think about Steve's feelings when she went after Brandon.
No she really didn't. That is why I thought she was selfish. I loved her with Brandon but she should have considered Steve's feelings first seeing as they had been friends since they were kids
Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I know and she must have known how Steve still felt about her.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh ya I mean you can be clueless but its obvious Steve still loved her. He was so in love with her and no matter who he was with that doesn't make his feelings for Kelly go away. She was his first love
Old 07-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Well Kelly only cared about getting what she want and it doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process just look at what she did to Brenda and Steve.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is there an Anti Brenda/Dylan thread?
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 07-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I hated how she treated Steve especially in the spring break episode

But Kelly treated everybody like crap that is my main problem with her. And that is why I think that everybody was to good for her she should have ended up alone in a rehab center.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well Kelly only cared about getting what she want and it doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process just look at what she did to Brenda and Steve.
Exactly by doing that it just shows how selfish she is
Old 07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Is there an Anti Brenda/Dylan thread?
I havent seen one. Someone has yet to make it.

I think that both Kelly and Dylan had a lack of respect when it came to other people, especially when they were together. They didnt care who they hurt as long as they got what they wanted.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 07-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya it really did get a lot worse once they were together
Old 07-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybabygirl (View Post)

I think that both Kelly and Dylan had a lack of respect when it came to other people, especially when they were together. They didnt care who they hurt as long as they got what they wanted.
Very true.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

^ True, and one thing that always amused me was that they both aknowleged each other on their selfishness. Dylan told Kelly that everything is all about her and Kelly once told Donna that Dylan was the most selfish guy she knew.

I hated the scene in one of the episodes after Dylan and Kelly slept together in Mexico, where Kelly's feeling guilty and Dylan just nonchallantly points out it's what they do and how they did it to Brandon and Brenda. I just hated how Dylan always seemed so nonchallant and uncaring when it came to hurting people. I mean, at least Kelly was guilt ridden most of the time she did something. Whenever someone would come close to calling Dylan on his crap or trying to make him feel guitly he would pull the pity card and the "woe is me" routine.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

But the thing is that Dylan indeed was nonchalant about it but I think that was mostly because he was frustrated by the fact that Brenda always hurt him first. His entire remark spells where not good enough for them and that is why they dumped us. I think he took Kelly cause he could not have Brenda. She was nothing but a poor subsitute for the real thing.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, maybe that theory might be true as far as the B/D/K triangle is concerned, but I was talking mostly about his attitude with Gina.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I hated how he treated Gina.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just hated how Dylan always seemed so nonchallant and uncaring when it came to hurting people. I mean, at least Kelly was guilt ridden most of the time she did something. Whenever someone would come close to calling Dylan on his crap or trying to make him feel guitly he would pull the pity card and the "woe is me" routine.
Yup that is the one thing that I really didn't like about Dylan. He acted like none of it mattered like he didn't care that he was hurting people that he once claimed to love