Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Man, I really was the only Matt fan here huh?

I really liked the character even tho I definitely liked Brandon better.

I thought Kelly/Matt were good for each other. Plus, anything BUT DK and I'm happy. I always thought Kelly was a bit too good for Brandon, and Matt wasn't as good as Brandon so... that might explain it a bit better for you.

{Max&Alec}
Old 07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay for the new thread!

The only Kelly ship I could stand was with Brandon
Old 07-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found her bearable with Matt and Brandon but I honestly found them both to good for her.

Last edited by The truth hurts; 07-05-2007 at 04:04 PM
Old 07-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I wasn't a fan of Matt, but I agree about Brandon though
Old 07-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt like Matt, too much of a "rip off of brandon lol
Old 07-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Alright, here is my rant about Kelly and Dylan. I think Kelly and Dylan have less to do with some cosmic pull between the two of them and more to do with abandonment issues that Dylan was dealing with. He felt betrayed by Jim Walsh and the rest of the family. He never had a family and finally he finds a best friend in Brandon, a soul mate in Brenda, a loving mother type in Cyndi, and even Jim Walsh finally came around to him a little.

When the whole Mexico incident happened he didn't felt completly rejected by the family. Brenda and him made a big mistake but it wasn't the worst thing ever. Brandon didn't support them at all. I personally think he was jealous that they were going in the first place. And Jim "decided" that they should break up. Have such a troubled relationship with his own father, I can't even image how hurt Dylan must of been. He loved the Walshes and it hurt him to be treated like that.

So his fling with Kelly was a way to protect himself from ever feeling that way again. Kelly didn't come with a super over protective father, or even a close knit family like the Walshes. She didn't have any of the baggage the he and Brenda had.

I still mantain that Kelly and Dylan really wasn't even about Kelly and Dylan.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I have missed a couple episodes here and there as I continue to try and follow the show, but I still don't understand how or why Dylan and Kelly got together. And I just read a whole bunch of episode synopsises, and it appears that Kelly gets annoyed and dumps Dylan a lot.

I don't want to join yet since I haven't actually watch these episodes myself and may change my mind. But from what I have seen so far, I am very "eh" about them. I really don't see anything special.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hehe if your pretty into Brenda/Dylan, when you get to season three and Dylan and Kelly starts happening..Im pretty sure you won't like them!! haha!! But thats if your real big on Brenda and Dylan like I am...what happened made me hate the character of Kelly and the very idea of the couple DK forever and always haha...I cant stand them..and yes your right, she did get annoyed wtih him and break up with him all the time..It was always for stupid reasons, at least for the BD break ups they were valid...I mean, I could really believe their break ups and how hard it was for them to stay away from each other and then in their last break up.....well Im not happy about all of that cause I hate kelly, but I am very happy with the strong BD friendship we got to see some of in S3 and a lot of in S4.
It'll be by your side
Old 07-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue (View Post)
I have missed a couple episodes here and there as I continue to try and follow the show, but I still don't understand how or why Dylan and Kelly got together. And I just read a whole bunch of episode synopsises, and it appears that Kelly gets annoyed and dumps Dylan a lot.

I don't want to join yet since I haven't actually watch these episodes myself and may change my mind. But from what I have seen so far, I am very "eh" about them. I really don't see anything special.

Truts me when I say there is nothing special about them its all bitch and fight. And if you are very much in to B&D you gonna hate Kelly.

Rubyslippers your totally right love had nothing to do with K/D lust on the other hand did.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Totally OT but,

Quote:
I always thought Kelly was a bit too good for Brandon
What!? I can't believe you said that Cami
Old 07-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

What? I do think so. I liked them sometimes but I really did think Brandon deserved better

{Max&Alec}
Old 07-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO! I just read the DK thread title. Too funny!!

And it was Brandon who was too good for Kelly.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Let's not start talking about the DK thread title, I just commented about them talking about this thread. That goes both ways.

We have our opinion, they have theirs. We have to learn to respect each other, IMO.

So from now on, we shouldn't talking about their opinions, while they won't do it as well.

Thank you.

{Max&Alec}
Old 07-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
What? I do think so. I liked them sometimes but I really did think Brandon deserved better
See, before you said you thought she was too good for him
Old 07-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Oh wow. I totally wrote the wrong thing. LMAO.

(You know what I meant though. Just like I got your Brandon is selfish thingie).

BTW guys, I added an Important note at the beginning of the opening post. Do not take that way. You may switch the place of it but I believe it's necessary to have it in there somewhere. Thank you.

{Max&Alec}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread