Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Andrea | Dylan {✎writers} #1 – Because Andrea inspired Dylan to move on after his father's death

andrea zuckerman❣dylan mckay
{✎writers}

(x) credit: bh90210caps

episodes

.317. the game is chicken
.323. duke's bad boy
.325. senior poll
.523. love hurts
.525. double jeopardy
.530. hello life, goodbye beverly hills

words

DUKE'S BAD BOY

. Andrea — Then why don't you continue to accept him? l mean, why go change the terms now?

. Dylan — You're pretty smart

. Andrea — Yeah, that's what l've been told

. Dylan — No, l mean you're smart about people

. Andrea — The best advice anybody ever gave me about writing was "don't talk about it - do it"

. Dylan — Oh, yes, the Nike approach

. Andrea — All l can say is, if l had a house like this to myself l could write and write and write

. Dylan — You sound like Virginia Woolf

. Andrea — You read "A Room of One's Own"?

SENIOR POLL

. Dylan — Look, if you don't have time to read it now...

. Andrea — Hey – I'll make time to read it. Dylan, I'm honoured that you're letting me see this

reasons

. because dylan helped andrea when she was having trouble in her marriage

. andrea was the only one who could inspire dylan to write about his father

. which helped him in his grief and being able to move on

. because they were both passionate about great literature and the art of writing

. andrea got dylan to take AP english and vouched for him with meyers

. through AP english dylan found himself inspired to apply for berkeley

(friend-/)shippers

. gynge

Last edited by Gynge; 06-26-2020 at 06:22 AM
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool. Great looking OP! Thanks!
heyitsrachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you! I didn't have time to do a lot and y'welcome! Just really wanted a thread for these two, loved their interactions although they didn't get a lot of screentime/storylines together.

Old 08-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks great. Thanks again!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Now, this is one pairing I wanted to see - in fact I think this is truly a opposite attract pairing. I think it would be good match actually (unusual but very interesting)
Old 08-11-2017, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow interesting idea for a thread.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopManKing (View Post)
Now, this is one pairing I wanted to see - in fact I think this is truly a opposite attract pairing. I think it would be good match actually (unusual but very interesting)
Right?! I always think of them as the proto Jess & Rory (in a way) because Jess is obviously inspired by Dylan McKay and though Andrea is much more passionate and outspoken than Rory.

ITA with you that it would've been so interesting. And we would've seen Mr. Walsh get off the ground faster than the speed of light if that happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Wow interesting idea for a thread.
Thanks! They are two of my favourite characters and I always liked their moments together and saw so much potential in how much they have in common.

Last edited by Gynge; 08-11-2017 at 12:04 PM
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hm, but I don't think they were total opposites at all. They were both intellectuals, prone to reflections, loving literature etc. They were probably two most sophisticated Hillsters.

Maybe it could seem as total opposites at the first sight since he was rich and she was poor, and he was a womanizer while she was clumsy with the guys, but they actually had so much in common.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
yulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Hm, but I don't think they were total opposites at all. They were both intellectuals, prone to reflections, loving literature etc. They were probably two most sophisticated Hillsters.

Maybe it could seem as total opposites at the first sight since he was rich and she was poor, and he was a womanizer while she was clumsy with the guys, but they actually had so much in common.
I've always considered Andrea and Dylan very similar. They were on the outskirts of the West Beverly scene for different reasons, but have so much in common. They were actually the most obvious pairing to me, in retrospect. Which is also why I think they go so well with each their Walsh twin

Last edited by Gynge; 08-12-2017 at 05:09 PM
Old 08-14-2017, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Actually I can't see them being that similar - Dylan isn't goal orientated like Andrea is, for a start. Yes they may have intellect but that's all I see in terms of similarities . And even with similarities they may share, I actually think this will work surprisingly well - trust me on this

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 08-14-2017 at 05:08 AM
HipHopKingMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. Dylan can succeed but his I think is commitment level isn't all that good.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think nobody ever took Dylan seriously and when you grow up like that, you don't take yourself seriously either.
Andrea sparks that in him. I think he would have been very happy with her ❤❤

This is cute of them

Old 08-19-2017, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually I can't see them being that similar - Dylan isn't goal orientated like Andrea is, for a start. Yes they may have intellect but that's all I see in terms of similarities .
Hm, but he was goal-oriented, just short-term (obsession with Kelly, finding Jack's killer, writing). He was just not ambitious in terms of career like Andrea - well, he was rich.

They were also passionate about their beliefs, loved to discuss them, they were reflective. It's not like they were super similar, but I don't see them as opposites at all.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-19-2017, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually I can't see them being that similar - Dylan isn't goal orientated like Andrea is, for a start. Yes they may have intellect but that's all I see in terms of similarities .
Hm, but he was goal-oriented, just short-term (obsession with Kelly, finding Jack's killer, writing). He was just not ambitious in terms of career like Andrea - well, he was rich.

They were also passionate about their beliefs, loved to discuss them, they were reflective. It's not like they were super similar, but I don't see them as opposites at all.

Great pics!

Icon by oth. fan
Old 08-20-2017, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Exactly that, they were both very reflective, which is why they could give such good advice and be such great support to their friends

Reply   Post New Thread