Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2020, 08:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynge (View Post)
@KingMikeTarzan yaaaas thank you!

great song too
So pluto tv has a 90210 channel. I saw on a comment on the facebook page that the episodes have the original music. I am watching the commencement episode and it appears to be the cbs remaster but does not have the cbs logo in the lower right like on hulu.

I think the music in this episode is intact on hulu and the dvd's.

Does anyone know if these are the episodes with the original music?

EDIT : Nevermind. Episode 4-1 just started and its the replacement music.

Last edited by ToddH76; 10-17-2020 at 08:36 AM
Old 11-30-2020, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopKingMike (View Post)
I definitely know this song too. Definitely 1992 or 1993 but I can't hear it well. There are female R&B groups in this era like TLC, SWV, En Vogue, Jade, Brownstone, Changing Faces, The Good Girls, Blackgirl but i don't think it is SWV nor En Vogue but sounds more like TLC as they do have similar music style to this but from hearing the vocals it doesn't sound like them and the song isn't from their debut album. When there is talking over the lyrics, it is difficult to figure it out otherwise I would have figured this one out for you for sure. Lot of the intro for New Jack Swing songs sound similar especially in the early 90s.
I know, it's impossible to gauge. Almost blew my ears out listening to David + Donna scream trying to hear the song lol. Thanks tho!
Old 02-05-2021, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I'm re-watching the whole series (well, to a certain degree) and it's really annoying me how obvious the song replacements are on the DVD sets. So many songs repeat in scenes where you can tell they don't belong. Reminds me of the awful replacements on the Roswell DVD sets

Such an awful decision to release all these 90's series on DVD and get rid of a crucial element that made the episodes so memorable.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-10-2021, 03:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's hoping that they'll buy the music rights in the future and re-release it on dvd/streaming services...

I know that here in my country they had it on two streaming services with the original music intact- but they don't have the show anymore because of rights. As of now it's only on TV- still with the OG music intact.

As for the dvds and music, how are the Peach Pit After Dark music? I'd imagine some are edited out, and some still remain intact?

I'm still so glad that they had Babyface sing in the S4 finale
Old 03-02-2021, 09:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Know Mike will like this, finally found the song in the beach apartment in season 4! It's called 'R U Sexin' Me' by a canadian group called West End Girls!
Old 03-28-2021, 07:34 AM
New Fan

Song played-Season 9 Episode 21

There is a song playing at the end of this episode. Kelly is looking though a window where she sees Dylan embracing Gina. Anyone know who the female artist is? I was watching episode on Paramount+.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-20-2021, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
I'm still so glad that they had Babyface sing in the S4 finale
Same unfortunately, there's a notable deleted scene from the episode on the DVD edition of his song "When Can I See You Again"

I hate that it's gone, twas a beautiful ballad. The editor removed a part where Donna and Brenda danced to it, and Celeste reunited with Steve. Insane.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-25-2021, 02:19 AM
New Fan

Beverly Hills 90210 DVD series original music

Does anyone know where I can buy the original BH90210 series without the original music replaced due to copyright?
Old 04-26-2021, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that question fits in this thread:http://www.fanforum.com/f265/90210-m...-2-a-63213727/
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-26-2021, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Moved it for you

Unfortunately guitarace66, I don't think there is a legal version available of the show with the original music I know, it's disappointing. We all miss the original tracks.

I think the site TVTropolis used to show the episodes in their original states. There are some clips from the show on YouTube that have the original music. I remember seeing a Dylan/Kelly scene from 3x05 with the original Sophie B. Hawkins song, when they're sat on the beach at night.

It seemed to be a thing of shows released on DVD in the early 2000s to replace so many great tracks. Stupid copyright issues
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-27-2021, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

So they didn´t have the licence for the original music on the show when they produced the DVDs? Was the licence too expensive?
Old 04-30-2021, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ They probably just didn't wanna dish out the cash

Other 90's shows like 'Roswell' and 'Dawson's Creek' suffered the same fates in their DVD editions. It really sucks.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-30-2021, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisak (View Post)
There is a song playing at the end of this episode. Kelly is looking though a window where she sees Dylan embracing Gina. Anyone know who the female artist is? I was watching episode on Paramount+.
^ I just merged this post. Hope someone who checks this thread can answer your question about season 9 episode 21
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-10-2021, 01:40 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know what song is playing in the peach pit in this scene from Season 7 Episode 14 "Jobbed"

BTW- this episode also features Powerman 5000 "Organizized" There are 4 songs in the ep. The main list needs to be updated.

Here is the link directly to youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nuj1c2aUbM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread