Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2017, 03:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

I've just heard the hip hop track in Moving Targets episode where Brandon and Dylan collect Dylan's car (went to the wrong place) early in the episode. I know the track but I can't picture who sang it.

I know it's not 2Pac, Fresh Prince, Kid N Play, Natt Dogg, Warren G, Snoop Dogg coz they have distinctive rap vocals. Definitely not the NWA bunch (Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Eazy E etc)
I thought it may be one of the groups: EPMD, 2 Live Crew, Naughty By Nature, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Tribe Called Quest but I don't think it is any of them.
It sounds more like the rapper Too Short but I don't think it is. I think he is one of them lesser known rappers from South Central I suspect
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
TopManKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:47 PM
New Fan

Okay on 7.196 where is the song "In From the Cold" by Figures at Dawn played? I can't find this song in the video although I find a completely different song not mentioned here playing at 38 minutes in when Tiffani is dancing.
guitarmandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:25 AM
New Fan

Hi I just joined the forum and I am wondering if anyone can answer this question.

Season 2 Episode The Next 50 Years Guns N Roses is credited with Knocking on Heavens Door. I think this is wrong and have searched everywhere looking for an answer.

it sounds to me like someone doing a cover of guns roses cover of knocking on heavens door. I have uploaded the clip from the show with the song so everyone can hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3GSxlMQeyI&t=99s

I recorded every episode off of soapnet and then digitized them and burned them to DVD back in 05 and 06. So this is not from the hulu broadcasts or the official Dvd series.

I started rewatching the series for the first time in years when I signed up to Hulu recently and immediately noticed the music was missing. It sucks but I understand it. The same happened with 21 jumpstreet in 05 when the dvd's came out. Thankfully the german boxset for that show has the original music and show in tact.

anyway I am making a top 10 music moments from the high school years video for fun and wanted to include knocking on heavens door but can not figure out the artist. Is it possible they just used some sort of unkown band as a sort of fill in production music back in 91?

Love the site and thanks for any help in advance.
ToddH76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopManKing (View Post)
I've just heard the hip hop track in Moving Targets episode where Brandon and Dylan collect Dylan's car (went to the wrong place) early in the episode. I know the track but I can't picture who sang it.

I know it's not 2Pac, Fresh Prince, Kid N Play, Natt Dogg, Warren G, Snoop Dogg coz they have distinctive rap vocals. Definitely not the NWA bunch (Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Eazy E etc)
I thought it may be one of the groups: EPMD, 2 Live Crew, Naughty By Nature, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Tribe Called Quest but I don't think it is any of them.
It sounds more like the rapper Too Short but I don't think it is. I think he is one of them lesser known rappers from South Central I suspect
Hi, I uploaded this clip for everyone to hear. I don't know it and was not able to find it. I uploaded it to youtube and usually it will identify music and give a copyright notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hhFszuos0
ToddH76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread