Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, I hate this storyline already. Oh suuuuure, he cheated offscreen between the seasons and now we're left with the drama! IMO Scotty was always the least likely to cheat on this show and having them just say it without showing what led to it feels really cheap.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Scotty was always the least likely to cheat on this show
Exactly
Old 10-27-2010, 11:52 PM
New Fan

but atleast we see more of them and see more sides of scotty..
Old 10-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm a little behind on the episodes, but I heard about the Scotty cheating thing online. I was really annoyed when I first heard about it, and I'm still skeptical. I've never seen Scotty as someone who would cheat, and I'm not a big fan of cheating storylines in general, so I'm upset that they've had Scotty do this to Kevin.

Quote:
but atleast we see more of them and see more sides of scotty..
This is the one upside that I see. I am glad we'll be getting a more meaty story for Scotty and for Kevin/Scotty; Scotty hasn't had enough to do in the last couple of seasons. I'm just annoyed that they've introduced cheating into the relationship in order to do it.
that a broken heart is blind
Old 10-31-2010, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am glad we'll be getting a more meaty story for Scotty and for Kevin/Scotty
I don't thing this is guaranteed though. Everyone thought Saul would be getting a meaty storyline when he turned out to be HIV positive in the s4 finale. It's barely mentioned now.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad that this storyline seems to have passed. I don't like these two having big problems
Old 11-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

I finally caught up with the most recent episodes a few days ago, and while Scotty cheating bummed me out, I ended up really liking all the screen time and intense scenes Kevin and Scotty had together. It helped that I could go straight from the episode where Scotty confesses and the episode showing the fallout to the episode where they made up.

Even though I liked the angsty scenes between them, though, I'm glad they didn't draw the separation out for more than a couple of episodes, because I hate seeing them apart.

ETA: We're only a few posts away from the end of the thread! Any ideas for a new title?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Just bumping the thread to give Kevin and Scotty a little love before the board closes. K/S are one of my favorite things about the show, and helped keep me watching through some of the show's down periods. I'm so glad the writers committed to making Scotty the guy for Kevin early on, rather than keeping Kevin a commitment-phobe for the whole series. Long live K/S!