Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

I've just been feeling under the weather with getting little sleep and the weather changing. It'll all be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyispretty
That same thing happened to me yesterday, except she let us out after 15 minutes. It was so annoying
I hate when professors do that. Either cancel class so I can get other work done, or hold the whole class period, since that's what I'm paying tuition for you to do.

S - That's good at least.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Madonna + Glee = Perfection! I can't get these songs outta my head. I was humming them the entire day at work.

kenny | credit
Old 04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I loved the episode! Especially Like a Virgin and the last number. I hope we get more of Kurt and Santana singing. And more solos for everyone else. I love Rachel and Finn, but I'm getting sick of just hearing them.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

I hope your internship is going well, S.

I hope you are feeling better now, Katie. I've had a headache all day today. I hope it's gone by tomorrow or I don't know if I'll be able to go to work.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

re: Glee
TBH, I only liked Like A Virgin & the routine to Take A Bow. I really wasn't a fan of the solo verses on Like A Prayer (especially the transition from Finn to Kurt) and I don't particularly like 4 Minutes & Express Yourself. I was also bothered by the random Madonna soundtrack which didn't fit the scenes at all (using "Frozen" for a Sue/Shu scene, for an example). It had potential but it was just badly written, everything seemed so forced. Surely there were better ways to integrate Madonna songs into the plot. I'm also disappointed they didn't use any of the songs that actually talk about performing and showbiz (Me Against The Music, Hollywood, Music, etc.)
Old 04-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I liked the idea of the Madonna episode a lot more than the execution. It wasn't bad, but it could have been better.

I'm dying for more Quinn screentime. But there was lots of her in the first half, so I understand why there's some more focus on Brittany, Santana, etc.

Feel better, Lise! Where do you work?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, we've barely seen Quinn since the paternity thing came out. I like her, she's SO gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the pregnancy storyline, but I'd like to have her more on the screen anyway.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quinn looks great pregnant from what I've seen. I still haven't gotten around to seeing these last two episodes, though.

I work at a childcare centre so going there with a headache isn't a good idea but it's all gone now.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed Glee/Madonna but like you said, it was a bit all over the place, not the best, but far from the worst. That's my take. I'm more intrigued for the return of April this week. She was my favorite guest star thus far...glad she's coming back.

S, I have the last 6 episodes of Melrose Place. Haven't watched 'em because I gave it up for Lost. Which sadly, I think I could've waited an extra day for Lost, because it hasn't been it's absolute best this season. But anyway, can't wait to watch, heard the finale was quite insane. I like insane.

kenny | credit
Old 04-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Have they cancelled Melrose Place? I don't watch but I heard that they were thinking about doing it.

I loved April, as well. I can't wait to see her back.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ken, I don't know about insane, obviously not even close to the original ( ) but I did enjoy the final 6. They have tons of Ella. I think the show was just finding its legs when it ended. The first half was a bit clumsy with the focus on Ashlee and didn't really focus on interesting characters. These were a really big improvement, IMO.

It hasn't been officially canceled but it's kind of a public knowledge it's over... Some of the main cast have pilots for next year, it was reported they returned the wardrobe they purchased for s2, etc.

Last edited by Fortyseven; 04-23-2010 at 04:15 AM
Old 04-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

April is Kristin... right?

I saw Dr. Horrible's sing-a-long blog for the first time yesterday. I think I love NPH even more somehow
Old 04-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yay for NPH love! I dig everything he does.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
April is Kristin... right?
She is played by Kristin Chenoworth. I loved her so much and hoped she'd be back so I'm really excited to see her.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Damn I just got all 6 episodes to watch. Oh well, I'll watch them anyway. I miss Ella. And Lauren/David.

I'm beyond excited for Kristin's return on Tuesday. I loved the previous episode she was in.

I saw "Date Night" tonight, such a funny movie. And just fun to watch. Steve/Tina were so funny. Hilarious cameos, too. And delicious Mark Wahlberg, sans shirt.

kenny | credit