Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

I actually read an article that compared all of network tv shows and B&S was listed under the "steady performer" category. I don't think their ratings have changed much since s2, they're always around 10 million.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It does seem to stay fairly consistant in the ratings
Old 10-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

And that's really good considering how many shows have been dropping.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, I'm new here. Time for my first post.

At the moment I'm watching the 4th season of B&S, and I had really no expectations, after the end of season 3. But now I've seen 11 eps and I really like the 4th season, they all do a good job (except Ryan, I hate him ), but Emily is awesome, she did a lot of emotional scenes, and I have to admit: I liked all almost all the storylines for her and Justin, except for the interrupted wedding. And now with Emily erm I mean Rebecca (^^) beeing pregnant I'm convinced Emily will rock that storyline. And after season 4 I'll start season 5 - and I have to admit: I will be sad not seeing Emily on B&S, though I had the opposite oppinion about her leaving (but I still think it was the right thing to do). Pardon my not so perfect English.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Welcome! I'm interested in how you like season 5, too. I've noticed that going in with no expectations really does help
Old 11-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
Welcome! I'm interested in how you like season 5, too. I've noticed that going in with no expectations really does help
Hey you, thank you for the friendly welcoming. [ForVanAngel searches for a crazy smiley ... ... ]

Yeah, I'll let you know, will take me let's say 3 - 4 weeks. Of course I know what happens to Emily, but not how and why she really has to leave (her character ). At the beginning of season 2, 3 and 4 I always prayed that they learn from their mistakes in the past and make a more consistant season. Yeah, I did that with s4, I really expected nothing (okay, make it not much), and they surprised me. Hope they can keep that level from the first 10 eps.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome ForVanAngel. Glad you're enjoying the show so far
Old 11-19-2010, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_chick (View Post)
Welcome ForVanAngel. Glad you're enjoying the show so far

I finally did it! I finished season 4! And guess what? The Walkers didn't disappoint me! The first half or so of the season was great, in the second part there were some weaker eps, but nothing to worry about. Of course the writers often took the easy way (like with the pregnancies, Luc's rediculous green card lottery win, Amy's 1 1/2 eps post-miscarriage depression or the last minute discovery of the water or Saul's HIV), but all in all it was a good season, in my opinion the second best after season 1. And I relly enjoyed most of the Rebecca / Justin storylines. But I didn't like their end: Justin marries Rebecca again, she wants to find a house, she gets a job - and what does Justin do? He whines about everything and wants to go to Haiti? Stupid boy, that was the point when I thought: Rebecca, oh my, why did you marry that guy? He can't even finish his med school, doesn't really want a child and now he wants you to leave home and go away for one year? So, in the end it's better for Emily to leave. Speaking of that, the last episode was a solide finale, but not as great as it could've been - but the accident in the end was just awesome, poor Rob Lowe. But I didn't care about his "conspiracy"-storyline at all, so Robert had nothing left to do. And finally they closed down Ojai Foods, all the drama is over.

For season 5 you'll have to wait some weeks, I'll start around January 2011. I'm really curious if they end B&S after season 5 or not, I'd like them to end things.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And finally they closed down Ojai Foods, all the drama is over.
That was my exact reaction to that
Old 12-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Anymore news?

Vicky
Old 12-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
Anymore news?
Don't know if this is the right thread for it but we got pics for next eppie

Brothers and Sisters - Episode 5.11 - Scandalized - Promotional Photos | Spoiler TV
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for those Not sure if there is a spoiler thread but I think it's fine to post those here, you only posted the link to them so if people don't want to see then they don't have to.

Vicky
Old 12-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
Thanks for those Not sure if there is a spoiler thread but I think it's fine to post those here, you only posted the link to them so if people don't want to see then they don't have to.
You're welcome Vicky Was looking for a spoiler thread could find one

maybe the new mod can open one for us
Old 12-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully the new mod will be announced soon.

Vicky
Old 12-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here is a review from the episode 'Cold Turkey'

Brothers & Sisters Review: "Cold Turkey" - TV Fanatic

And spoilers are fine to post here for now Anyone can start a spoiler thread if they want?