Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2010, 01:03 AM
New Fan

B&S General Questions

I'd like to find a similar American TV series to Brothers & Sisters. Or at least a show that appeals to a similar audience?

Last edited by Fortyseven; 05-15-2010 at 03:20 AM
Old 05-15-2010, 01:08 AM
New Fan

Brothers & Sisters TV show?

Well I have a couple of questions you know the show brothers and sisters what’s the thing with justin and lena how did they get together?? Do they break up and why? Was she with Tommy?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:10 AM
New Fan

After Portsmouth (Brothers & Sisters TV Show)?

At the end of each episode of Brothers & Sisters we see the words "After Portsmouth" along with a picture of a tugboat. What does this mean? Could this be some reference to Portsmouth, New Hampshire or Portsmouth, Virginia or perhaps the city of Portsmouth in the U.K.? Obviously the TV show takes place in Southern California so I'm wondering what the "Portsmouth" connection is...(btw, I live in Portsmouth, New Hampshire).
Old 05-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Hello,

first of all, welcome to the board. You may introduce yourself here if you want to.

I like that you're starting show-oriented discussions, but it's not really FF's policy to start a new thread for each general question about the show, so I've merged your questions into one FAQ thread, I figured that would be the easiest way to keep track of everyone's responses and keep the board cleaner. I hope you're okay with this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.