Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

What happened to Colin? I think got one scene, in the dark (his shadow...his effing shadow?! Really?! ) Not cool!

kenny | credit
Old 04-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Supreme Fan

^sooooo uncool.

...my life is good.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

I looooooved it, it was amazing!

I was puzzled by Colin's short appearance as well. I loved all the young actors though, especially Kevin & Sarah.

The Holly/Nora stuff was hilarious. "I've created a monster!"
Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

I really liked this episode. I'm so happy that Kevin's getting a meaty storyline; Matthew Rhys was great. And for once, I didn't hate Tommy! Why doesn't he get to be the reasonable, emotionally stable Walker sibling more often?

I liked the flashbacks quite a bit, and I thought young Sarah, Tommy, and Kevin were very well cast. Young Sarah and Tommy look spookily like young versions of Rachel Griffiths and Balthazar Getty, and while young Kevin didn't look quite as much like Matthew Rhys, he had all of Kevin's mannerisms down really well. Kay Panabaker didn't look or feel much like a young Kitty to me, but she was pretty good in the part anyway, so I didn't mind too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
What happened to Colin? I think got one scene, in the dark (his shadow...his effing shadow?! Really?! ) Not cool!
I read somewhere that they cut out a bunch of William/Holly/Nora flashbacks from the second hour, so he was probably a casualty of that. Still, it was weird that he was credited and yet was barely even on screen at all. I kept waiting for him to pop up after I saw his name in the credits, and yet . . . nothing.
that a broken heart is blind
Old 04-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

I hope this is the only episode that features flashbacks, because they didn't do a good job infusing them into the episode, other than the reveal where Kevin committed the act. Otherwise, it was silly and felt out of place with the episode. I would've preferred them just talking about the events.

They should've re-cast Nora, because that irked me. And made it a little uncomfortable to watch. Like when she was in the car, but you couldn't see her. I don't know. It was sloppy.

kenny | credit
Old 04-15-2010, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I thought the flashbacks could have been integrated more wisely into the actual episode, but I did love the Kevin reveal and the Kitty/Kevin scene.