Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

4x05 "Last Tango in Pasadena" Episode Discussion

The Walker family, with the exception of Nora, are surprised by the charms and tango lessongs of Luc Laurent,
Sarah's new lover. However, Nora quickly uncovers that her French houseguest is a very good comfort during a very difficult time.
Meanwhile, Robert needs to distract Kitty from the cancer, and he uses his most romantic efforts into the situation.

Writers: Molly Newman & Jason Wilborn
Director: Bethany Rooney

Promo!

Enjoy the new episode, guys!
Old 10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

can't wait for tonight. i really want to see how awesome sarah and frenchie are going to be!!

nanor;;lj
Old 10-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight!
Old 10-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait!

Can probably watch this one live, too!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Watching this live. Like, the sneak peek alone, I had to wipe all the drool off my keyboard. OMG.

kenny | credit
Old 10-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Passionate Fan

omg they are so hotttt

nanor;;lj
Old 10-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO. Kevin is seriously so damn awesome. LOOOVE him.

I seriously missed Justin in that last scene with all of them on that bed.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMMMMFGGGGG. TOMMY IS BACK. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. YESSSSSS!

Sorry for the dp.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Gilles...OMG. Love him. This episode was amazing.

Uh why was Roxy Olin in this episode? She's Whitney Port (from MTV's "reality" show - The City) new "friend" - so that amused me to see her.

kenny | credit
Old 10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
Gilles...OMG. Love him. This episode was amazing.

Uh why was Roxy Olin in this episode? She's Whitney Port (from MTV's "reality" show - The City) new "friend" - so that amused me to see her.
i'm going to sound like an idiot, but who was she??

and omg YES LUCC!

nanor;;lj
Old 10-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamour_pixie (View Post)
i'm going to sound like an idiot, but who was she??
You're not an idiot. Most people probaby don't know who she is, but anyway she's Michelle.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelthatrush (View Post)
You're not an idiot. Most people probaby don't know who she is, but anyway she's Michelle.
Got Itt. That's so random. Figures, when I stop watching it becomes slightly relevant. Lol.
Do we know if she's going to be a recurring character??

nanor;;lj
Old 10-26-2009, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

I loved nearly all of last nights episode. It was nice to get an episode that didn't make me cry for once Although is the entire Olin family now appearing in the show.

Nora's hostility didn't surprise me given that she's so worried about Kitty at the moment. Her frame of thinking seems to be that everyone should be as worried and I guess that maybe she thinks that if they begin to take their mind off everything then maybe that's when the worst could happen.

OMG Luc is gorgeous..... Like so so sexy and everybodies reaction to him had me in stitches, especially Kevin when he dropped the flowers. His presence made the episode a lot more lighthearted and it's nice to see Sarah getting a nice, sexy guy after so long... I wonder how Paige and Cooper will react to him...

Kitty and Robert continue to make me all warm inside. They are seriously sooo cute and they've come such a long way. I don't really blame Kitty for wanting to get away from cancer for a while and although I though the Senators gesture was adorable, I thought him agreeing that they could just go home was even sweeter...

Scotty is really starting to piss me off. Why is he going all self righteous on Kevin in like every episode? Literally everything Kevin does is always wrong. First Scotty doesn't want a baby, now he wants one... And I have a feeling that Michelle will flake as the surrogate. And the fight over the tango? I just wanted to scream at Scotty to just shut up. I'm sick of Kevin always having to be in the wrong...

Justin and Rebecca haven't annoyed me the last two episodes at all. I think it's because the episodes haven't been centred on them and their stupid differences but I enjoyed them tonight. I like Rebecca when she's hanging out with the Walkers and Justin made me lol on more then one occasion... The dancing was funny although I'm assuming that Emily VanCamp is a near professional dancer because she was fantastic...

I find Holly's story about being broke a lot more intriguing then finding good juice for Ojai.... I still don't particular;y care though.

Overall one of my favourite episodes. There were tons of family scenes and everyone was really funny...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Aww, this show is heartwarming!

It's so good to have Robert and Kitty back to their season 1 relationship, Robert (so adorable this season) and all his romantic schemes are sweet, as was his getting what Kitty really wanted.

French guy is fine, it's nice to see Sarah happy, even if I'm not super interested in him.

Unfortunately I have to say I was less pleased about Kevin and Scotty, I honestly love them together, but it made me laugh about Scotty wanting to me 'equal', it never seems that they to me! he always has the moral highground of every argument they have and it's always Kevin that screws up. Which to be honest is really boring to me.

But overall really loving this sason so far.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode. Much better than last week's

I love how everyone really liked Sarah's new boyfriend except Nora (at first) and Justin It was so funny when they were all watching them swim and the looks on their faces when he got out of the pool The dancing was great (Emily especially).

It's so great to see Paige and Cooper again. And they've gotten so big Paige's new haircut is really cute I think that Sarah should have told them about Kitty's cancer, but at least they know now.

I'm still not so sure if now is the right time for Kevin/Scotty to be having a baby, but at least the possible surrogate they've got is a friend

The Robert/Kitty stuff was really nice. It really did feel like S1 and I like that they even did reference the S1 Valentine's Day episode

I'm probably the only person who likes seeing Holly/David on this show

Interesting promo. Can't wait for next week's episode