Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

2x08 "Something New" Episode Discussion

2x08 "Something New"

Nora reconnects with a man from her past and Sarah has mixed emotions about agreeing to have dinner with a new business consultant. Meanwhile, Tommy is overwhelmed by guilt when Sarah and Lizzie return home.
Writers: Jennifer Cecil and Sherri Cooper-Landsman
Director: Michael Morris

Promo // Promo Pics

Sounds like a good one Lots of guest stars, too.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode! But, man ... ABC is so misleading with these promos. Just show scenes from the episode that is going to air. My mom even turned to me and said, "are they really just going to show the Wedding in the last five minutes?" ---

- Kevin/Scottie ... Kind of glad he broke up with Jason. It kind of made Kevin more depressed and sulking. Now, I hope this brings him to happier times.

- Justin/Lena - Umm, why? If she can turn Kevin, give this girl a medal!

- I'm glad Julia matured and came home. But, wow ... what is going to happen now that Justin is dating Lena, Tommy's ex mistress! Dun, dun, dun...

- Nora's date was cute ... and her reminiscing about the old times. And it made sense why she married William.

- Rebecca 2.0 is good, too. I think I'm back to liking her again. So, I'll quit my bashing.

- Sarah's new guy is ok ... I'll give him another episode before I form an opinion.

- I have this personal feeling about Kitty/Robert ... that I just don't think it's going to happen. I've noticed a pattern with all the Walkers, they don't handle relationships well, at all. Committment phobes, possibly?

- Kitty has a secret --- I think something happened to Jason, and that's why Kevin got pulled to the side. Uh oh...

kenny | credit
Old 11-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, the promo's so misleading. I was like ehhh, when it was suddenly over.

Okay, first off, Lena. I honestly have zero sympathy for her. So she's human and she likes married man, it's like.. whatever. But I just think it's so twisted of her to call Justin and hook up with him. I just feel like she's a little bit toxic.

I'm so so so excited to see Julia came home. I really want to see how Tommy handles the situation. We all know sooner or later his whole thing with Lena is gonna blow over, and how would that impact his already fragile marriage.

I'm hopeful that we've been introduced to Sarah's love interest. He's an aggressive, determined, established guy, something that Joe wasn't. So I'm excited.

Honestly, Nora's dress was, well, terrible. It was probably amazing in the sixties, but dude. I'm glad Kitty is gonna go with a different one. I'm not too sure if she's gonna go all the way either. I agree with you, lost souls, the only Walker who was in a stable relationship was Tommy, and look how well that turned out.

Rebecca's seriously so high in my awesome list. I really love her and Emily Van Camp. I don't agree with her, tho, I thought she looked pretty in the blue dress. I'm beginning to see her 'dislike' with Lena going after Justin, and it's probably gonna turn full force into something more. And I'm really curious to see how the writer would pull this kind of thing off.

Last but not least, Kevin and Scottie DID IT!!! HEEE, OMG, I've been waiting for something to happen for the past couple of episodes. But I'm just still torn. Kevin is a controlling guy, naturally. So I thought it was good that he had Jason, whom he couldn't control. But Scottie is a little bit submissive; and I'm not too sure if that's good for the relationship. Ah anyways..
Old 11-26-2007, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

where can I find the promo for next week?
Old 11-26-2007, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

OMG I totally forgot to open a discussion thread this week. Thanks, Katie.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

I need the promo NOW or can anyone tell me what´s happening in it?

ETA: found it

Last edited by TessShipper; 11-26-2007 at 06:55 AM
Old 11-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new promo!!!

Who is with Justin in the bed??
Old 11-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Who is with Justin in the bed??
Lena.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

There were so many relationship changes going on last night. Was any Walker safe from them?

I really liked Steven Weber, and I was much more interested in Chevy's appearance than I thought I would be. It's a nice SL for Nora, and I'm curious to see where it goes and how long it lasts.

I think my favorite parts of the episode were everything with either Rebecca and Kevin. I really enjoyed all their scenes last night.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for answer!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Favourite moment of the episode : when Kitty ask Rebecca to be one of her bridesmaids and all the bonding between them there !
And also all the bonding between Rebecca and her sisters, even if Sarah is a little harsh but not in a really mean way just an adjustment path I think ...
I like Nora and her first one cute to see her and Stan and their souvenirs !
All in all a very good episode for all the characters even if this thing between Justin and Lena doesn't promise the best to come
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

I love when Kevin told Scotty he broke with Jason.

Can´t wait for next episode!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours (View Post)
Favourite moment of the episode : when Kitty ask Rebecca to be one of her bridesmaids and all the bonding between them there !
And also all the bonding between Rebecca and her sisters, even if Sarah is a little harsh but not in a really mean way just an adjustment path I think ...
I also really enjoyed those parts of the episode. I'd love to see more scenes of just the sisters together in future episodes.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:50 AM
New Fan

Awww.
I <3 the picture of Robert dancing with Kitty, so cutee.

I liked the episode it was a happy episode, YAY!

Sunday's ep looks so good.