Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What would you like to see Leo in next and who with? #3: Now, please, give us a movie for the Sundance!

For some reason I really want to see Leo in a movie with Ben Affleck. I think they are both talanted actors, and they could really challenge
and push eachother to do even better. Plus, Leo has been in a movie with his wife (Jennifer Garner, CMIYC) and his best friend (Matt Damon,
The Departed) so why not him too? - forever young

I would like to see Leo do a movie with Kate Hudson, I think those two would have great chemisty together! - Miranda

I totally agree about Kate Hudson. IMO she pretty much has great chemistry with anyone who plays opposite her, and it seems
like Leo does too. They'd be a great match in a movie. Not to mention beautiful. - forever young

It would be an odd mix, but I'd love to see him in a movie with either Nicole Kidman or Gwyneth Paltrow. - DanceWithLife

Why would that be an odd mix? I think Leo and Gwyneth would be a good match, I think they would have good chemistry - Miranda

[...] Anything with Kate Winslet in it again .. would love to see them do another film together. Like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts
did Pretty Woman adn then totally found different characters yet were still amazing chemisty-wise in Runaway Bride - awesome! - ~Beloved~

Just putting it out there Kate Winslet again please? - *PassionateJ*

For me, though, Kaleo in a movie with a happy ending! - Jojo

I would love to see Leo do another Romantic Drama sort of film & maybe with Cameron Diaz or Kate Winslet again. - Leo_Lover

I agree, Jess, I would love to see him in a movie with Kate Winslet again. I love them together. - Odyne

Next I would like to see leo work with James McAvoy. - xXxCaycexXx

OMG tht would be a great combination. James and Leo babies...hot! - Amy Lee__

For me it would be Zac Efron bc I know Zac looks up to Leo's career and there both my favorite actors ATM And I know Leo was looking into playing
Orson doing Me & Orson Welles...which Zac is staring as Richard....Plus I think Zac could learn alot from Leo! - *PassionateJ*

I think him and Zac would make a good team and I agree, Zac could learn so much from Leo - Miranda

A movie with Zac Efron please, Leo could play his brother or uncle or whatever I just want to see more Zac/Leo pictures - tyubi

I vote for the Leo/ Zac movie! But I want a horror/ thriller Leo and Zac could play detectives - Wild Spirit

Him and Zac Efron in a Romantic Comedy...I'm so in for it, they could be bestfriends. - Velvetsen

I'd love to see Leo work with Natalie Portman. I am one of the few who love Star Wars - Phantom Menance and back then,
there was the rumour that Leo might get the role of Anakin/Vader and I thought he and Nat would make a hot couple and when I later
on learned that Nat was considered for the part of Juliet in R&J, I wanted them even more to work together one day - Sternbetrachter

Leo and Natalie would look great together on-screen. They would work well together. I hope it happened - Velvetsen

Leo and Natalie I would approve of, for sure. - Street Spirit

I would do cartwheels for Leo and Natalie to work together! - ‘ChelsღChina

Leo and Marion Cotillard would be good. Looks they could be working together if they are doing the new movie Inception - Lennie1984

I'm not familiar with Marion's work so I can't comment on that but I'm interested in seeing Leo and Ellen Page working together. - ‘ChelsღChina

I'd love to see him work w/ his good friend Kevin Connolly & guest star on Entourage - *PassionateJ*

Sean Penn.. Yes, Sean Penn Pleaseeeeeeee!!! Leo listen to me: work with Sean Penn!! - nicky83

I like Naomi Watts. I don't know what you guys feel about her. She's had some misses too but also some good performances
and films as well. - Street Spirit

I like the idea of Amy Adams because they've worked together before so in interviews it'd be interesting for them to talk about the differences
between then and now and things like that. But at the same time I'm also up for someone new to work with him. so idk. - ‘ChelsღChina

Ryan Gosling? They're too HOT NOT to work together - *PassionateJ*

I think I would pay alot to go and watch that Movie and also I want Meryl Streep to play Leo's Mother.
That would be a dream Cast right there for me. - Velvetsen

[Rachel McAdams] If she plays mean/obnoxious/evil I'd love it! I personally think she shows more depth that way.
Her rom coms kind of blend together for me. You know what, she would be the perfect person for Leo to do a dark comedy with!
Like something Christian Slater would do. I love the thought! They would be a perfect pairing for something like that - ‘ChelsღChina

I want Leo to work with Reese Witherspoon so bad - Velvetsen

I'd love to see Reese and Leo in something comparable to some of her early work. Or I'd like to see them do something completely
different than anything they've done before. Like Repo! different. I wonder who should direct them. Someone like Rian Johnson
maybe? - ‘ChelsღChina

I'd probably ship Evan Rachel Wood and Leo together if they ever did something - ‘ChelsღChina

Keira Knightley because she's amazing and i'm sure they'll be great in a movie together - BrucasBangelBrylan

I would absolutely love for Leo and Sophia Bush to work together! My tv screen would melt from
so much hotness on my screen at once. - Always Choose You

I would love for Leo and Mila Kunis to star in a movie together. Mila and Mark have starred together
a few times, and I'd love for Leo and Mila to co-star together. - Always Choose You

I would like to see him working with Chloe Moretz... Someone young.. I want him working with
someone and maybe playing a father.. a young father, yes, but with a son/daughter who talks with him - nicky83

I think we can all agree that from the show [White Collar] we'd like Matt Bomer working with Leo best - ‘ChelsღChina

I want Leo working with Jessica Chastain, NOW! - nicky83

Leo working with Michael Fassbender. And my life would be complete.
I've finally found an actor as gifted as Leo. He doesn't hesitate to take risks for his roles and he does it so well (Hunger, Shame for example).
I would like to see them working together, see if their combined talent could be as explosive as i'm imagining it. - BrucasBangelBrylan

I second the Michael Fassbender request - ‘ChelsღChina

Has he worked with Winona Ryder? That would be interesting to see.... She's a fairly good actress. - Titanicfan94

What about Jennifer Lawrence? - nicky83

Yes, yes, and yes - ‘ChelsღChina

Nicky
Old 09-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

I still want to see him working w/ young casts so badly..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too.. He needs different people around, different roles. I want him being a dad on set so bad

Nicky
Old 09-21-2014, 11:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Me too.. So badly..

is that what you want?

Old 09-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And a movie with Jessica Chastain

Nicky
Old 09-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I saw her interview and she's so funny.. I would love to see her working w/ Leo..

is that what you want?

Old 09-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's funny and a great actress

Nicky
Old 09-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah and she's so pretty..

is that what you want?

Old 09-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And they look great together

Nicky
Old 09-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

I didn't know that there was a pic of them.. Aww, I love that pic of them..

is that what you want?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep it's from last year

Nicky
Old 09-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. At least she was lucky that she worked w/ Tom, maybe for next time, she can work w/ Leo..

is that what you want?

Old 09-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope so! She was amazing with Tom, they also adopted a dog together

Nicky
Old 09-24-2014, 02:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww, that's so sweet.. I love that..

is that what you want?