Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I pictured Tom because I was picturing him everywhere in that period
BTW, at the time Tom had Will's age, so I was good with that Plus, Will's part is hard because he can't move, he has to act only with his face most of the time, so that's very difficult for the actor.

I really hope Emilia will do good, but I think she will

Nicky
Old 09-29-2014, 02:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Then you should blame Tom for that.. But Tom look so young than as Will, but maybe he work out so well since I know that Will isn't athlete.. And I'm w/ you on that about Emilia..

I think that I prob finish by this weekend.. I'm so shock that the family def go ahead w/ what will want by 6 months left to die.. I was so shock.. But I couldn't imagine myself wanting that way.. It's too hard to ask someone, but I can able to understand why he wants that.. Can't wait to read it tonight..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But I still imgine him when I read it
I always do that, if I imagine someone I will never change my fantasy, not even after the book. And that saved my Twilight

I know. But you should read everything, after that we can talk about it
It's also beautifully written, isn't it?

Nicky
Old 09-30-2014, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Whenever I read, I just let my mind to go to people who I want to see.. But I like Twilight books more than the movies even tho the movies was so snooze-fest..

I'm half way to ending.. Since now she's moving in w/ Patrick.. And oh yeah, it was beautifully written.. I really enjoy it so far.. I should read it way before when it was in my wist list til now..

is that what you want?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, but in the end I've always the same people
Twilight books were a lot better than those stupid movies and the acting was so bad!! I went to the cinema to see the first one and I came out laughing like an idiot. And I wasn't the only one

Tell me when you're over

Ps.S Are those Jamie and Claire in your icon?

Nicky
Old 10-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Always the same people?

Oh yeah, I def agree w/ you about Twlight books since my sis-in-law suggest me to read and I was like umm, okay, so I can give it try bec I remember I went to see the second movie w/ them, I was sleeping.. But the book was so good.. I can't believe how the movies ruin it.. Ugh..

I have like 7 chapters left to go.. She start realize that she likes him, but she prob tho that it was relate to stress.. And poor Patrick since at least he try, but I still feel bad for him..

And yes, that's Jamie/Claire.. I start watch the whole season on Sat and fell in love w/ it.. Do you watch it?

is that what you want?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes If the man is blonde with blu eyes is: Charlie Hunnam or Travis Fimmel. If he has dimples, there's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Dark hair and blue eyes I have Tom Hardy and taylor Kinney. For the others I don't know, that's usually a mess

The worse thing for me in those movies was the acting, and the actors weren't exactly like the characters in the books. My Edward Cullen was and will always be Hayden Christensen (or Gaspard Ulliel), and Bella is Emily Browning and no one else.

You're almost over No I don't fell bad for Patrick, he's still an idiot.

Yes I watch it! :Now we have to wait six months!! I think I will read the books in the meantime

Nicky
Old 10-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't see him as Charlie since he look tough guy.. Joseph Gordon-Levitt look way too young.. Maybe I can go w/ Taylor.. Hmm..

It seems that the first movie was not bad, but it just so awkward acting for all of them.. Some part, I just laughing for no reason..

Well, I do feel bad for Patrick.. I don't know why..

Glad that you did watch it.. I just in love w/ the show.. I admit that I brought the book in few years ago, I just stop it bec I wasn't feeling it, but now, I would give it another try..

is that what you want?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm so sorry that I'm doing double post.. But the book "Me Before You"...

I never cry so hard in my life when it comes to this book til now.. My gosh, it just gdffdjfdfdfdfdfhd... It was so beautiful, but heartbreaking book that I ever read in my life.. I just cry and cry til I fell sleep..

is that what you want?

Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew it. I'm so sorry for you, I remember perfectly those moments.

And we can't ever get mad at it because Will was right even if it hurt so much.

Nicky
Old 10-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree w/ you on that plus I can see Will's point.. I mean, like what Nathan said, whenever Will sleeps, he felt so alive bec in dream, he can able to walk, running, etc, but when he wakes up, it's just over and he doesn't want to feel that on every day..

is that what you want?

Old 10-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, exactly. I totally agree with that. I don't think I would be able to live like that either.
Even if it was sad and it hurt, after a while we can easily understand Will. He was the one living it. And I love that in the end Lou did what he told her.

“Push yourself. Don't Settle. Just live well. Just LIVE.”

I'm not ready for the movie, I can't imagine the end of that movie! It will be worse than the book to see those scenes!!

Nicky
Old 10-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yeah, same here.. I mean, seriously.. I took the class about disabled kids, my gosh, I seriously don't know how they just move forward, but mostly when it comes to adult as Will.. Ugh, I don't think I can live my life in that way.. And yeah, I love when she was telling him the story about two people and all that.. It was so just two of them in that room til he wants his parents..

I love that quote and it really made me realize that we just can't settle down after what we all want for our dreams, but we just need to make it happen.. I love that quote..

Same here.. I don't think I can be ready for the movie.. I prob need 3 boxes of tissues that I just cry and cry.. I hope that the movie better be more than an hour bec there are so many things I want to see in the movie..

is that what you want?

Old 10-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The last goodbye broke my heart even more.. my tears were rolling down so bad reading that. Yes, that story.. and she noticed him starting fade away, slipping away, distracted already

I love all the woutes, all the quotes in this book are wonderful, I was reading them again yesterday on Goodreads (your fault) and I was crying again and again and again. Oh god I'm starting again right now only thinking about it. That movie will better be good or I will be very very mad.

Nicky
Old 10-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was crying so hard after he told her that he won't change his mind.. I just cry and cry.. Plus I love the quote that she said it in her mind that how can he destroy her life, but not his that she want to say it, but just be there for him or something in the line.. I love that quote bec that sum up how she felt bec he changed her life completely, but mostly change her w/o knowing it..

I try not to think about this book ever since I finish it.. Ugh, it made me smiling, laughing, mad til crying.. But I'm w/ you about the movie bec the movie need to be so good bec I really love this book.. Plus at least I hope that Jojo would be part of the movie to make sure that nothing change.. Cross the fingers..

is that what you want?