Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watch it, I liked it more then the premiere

Whoa Nelly! Diamond Dan

Nicky
Old 09-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I finally watch it.. Why I have feeling that something big bad happen to Jax.. But I think that he been feeling want to die ever since he killed one of guy in the club in several season ago, I don't think that he ever want to stay live.. Poor him since he was one of my fav.. I just want to hug him..

Gemma, he's gonna go.. And I have feeling that once Unser knows, I'm sure that he would help her bec he been crushing on her for years..

And I love that part plus he def can dance even tho I wish that he can break in and dance like that in my house..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're not alone in that feeling, he's doing very bad things this time Juice is going to die for sure, and yes, he wants to die too, he tried already, remember? And it was all fault of that cop
I don't think this time he will help her, this is too much. Even if it's his fault that she went to kill her, he's the one that told her that Tara spoke to the police

Danny is always dancing And Mindy is happy to watch

Nicky
Old 09-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, that's right and it didn't work out even tho I think that he did twice, but didn't work out.. Beside, really? You think so? I was kind of worry if they pull that out to allow him to help her again.. Ugh..

Yup, Mindy def enjoy it big time..

is that what you want?

Old 09-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She killed Tara, that's too much. And he knows that if Jax found out, not even him can save her from her son

I really lòove thatshow.. and Morgan, oh Morgan is the best

Nicky
Old 09-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup and she better not beg that she made a mistake..

Morgan is dumb, but I love him..

is that what you want?

Old 09-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That wasn't a mistake. She wanted to kill her and Jax knows that especially seeing how she killed her.. Poor Tara I miss her. I miss Clay too, they were a big part of the show

Morgan is the best

Nicky
Old 09-21-2014, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, that's true plus I miss Clay since at least he knows what he did..

And I'm w/ you on Morgan..

I been reading Gone Girl since last friday.. My gosh, Amy.. What a bitch and she made me want to punch her so badly.. But I haven't finish it yet since I think I might be by tomorrow or Tuesday.. Also, I really hope that the actress be good one bec this character, it seems that it would be hard to play this role since I can see Ben Afflect can play as Nick since the character def have lack of empathy bec of his parents, but at least he start to notice til last clues.. But hopefully that the movie would be good and can't read to read til the end..

is that what you want?

Old 09-21-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was a bad person, but he was a great character.. and I miss Tara, she was the good part of Jax

Morgan

I knew it!! Told you so! And it isn't over yet

Nicky
Old 09-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's true.. I never like Tara bec I always tho that she was being naive til she realize that she already too deep since I tho that she finally free, but nope.. Ugh.. I miss her plus she refuse to back down when to comes to Gemma which that was good thing that I love about her..

I really hate Amy in the book.. Ugh, I really can't believe that she go this far.. Plus I love how Nick start calling 3 people who used to be in her life.. but I feel bad for them, but at least they actually have some happy endings, I think.. But ugh, I don't think I can ever do that to people in that cruel way.. Ugh.. Ugh, you make me want to read it when I offline now..

ETA: I just finish the book last night.. My gosh, I'm so piss off at Amy, but ugh, I seriously can't believe that she go this far.. What a bitch and I can say so much more, but not appropriate for here.. I feel so bad for Nick.. Ugh, I really like his character and it seems that he start to realize that til the last clue and start questions people who cross the line w/ Amy.. Beside, I wonder that do you like the ending or what? Bec I start read some people's comment that they don't like it..

is that what you want?

Last edited by fly me to the moon; 09-22-2014 at 09:48 AM
Old 09-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always liked her because I loved how Jax was when she was around .( And her big nightmare was to beome Gemma, that's why she fought somuch - I think. She knew what she was capable of but she also knew that her husband would've never believed her if she told him

I knew it!!

No, I didn't like the ending, I was hoping she was going to pay, I was hoping the detective found out what she did and caught her, but nothing

Nicky
Old 09-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree w/ you about Tara, but I wish that Gemma didn't jump into the conclusion by think that she went snitch on him, but it was Jax who made the choice for her and their sons..

Amy seriously piss me off when I was reading..

Ahh, it seems that some don't like the ending.. But honestly, I tho that she would get caught or anything, but nope.. But I kind of like the ending bec she tho that they would be happy again and she tho that he would tell her that he loves her or anything, but instead he told her that he feel sorry for her bec she has to wake up every morning and she just being herself.. I was like ouch, that's harsh, but truth.. Plus I guess that for Nick, he still have lose-lose situation bec in no matter what, she will find the way to get back him to him, but I'm hoping that she can die during childbirth or something like that.. I know it's hard, but she's seriously have mental problem big time..

is that what you want?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And it wouldn't be the first time Jax would go to jail voluntary, even at the end of season three they did something similar...

I loved Nick saying that! She's a psycho and I agree with you

Nicky
Old 09-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Really? It been a while since I saw all 5 seasons in a month..

Yeah, same here.. Plus I have to finish this book, so I can check the inform about the movie, but the actress mention that they would have different ending than in the book.. Ugh, I need this movie come out already.. But i'm nervous if that actress can play this role bec she's seriously psycho who need biggest help.. But I always wonder if other three people know then I wonder why cops didn't believe them.. What a bitch Amy..

is that what you want?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you remember when that female agent thought he was helping her and was ready to betray him behind his back? And she ended dead thanks to Opie and they went to jail for only 18 months or something like that. They planned everything, including going to jail.

You haven't finished yet? I've heard that too, but people that saw the screening said it has the same end that is in the book.

Nicky