Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lori Grimes [The Walking Dead] #1: Because this is the perfect role for Sarah.

Welcome to the 1st Sarah/Lori Grimes Appreciation thread.

Info about her character:

Quote:
..Unfortunately during an incident involving Rick attempting to capture a convict, he was shot in the chest that resulted in hospitalising him as he fell into a coma. As the walking dead begin to rise in the town of Cynthiana, Rick still laid comatose at the local hospital. Lori makes a decision for the safety of her young son, Carl, and she leaves him at the hospital praying that he will be alright.

Accompanied by her husband's partner, Officer Shane, they make their way towards Atlanta to stay with her parents and in the hope they can find some sort of safety from the ever increasing hordes of undead. Emotionally upset over leaving Rick, she confides in Shane. Receiving comfort for the first time in months she succumbs to having passionate sex with Shane during their journey to Atlanta, to which immediately she deeply regrets.

Arriving in Atlanta, they find that the city is completely overrun by the undead. Joining with other survivors, Shane, Lori and Carl make camp just on the outskirts of the city. In the following weeks they survive little attacks and work hard to ensure they do not attract the attention of larger undead groups. Still upset that she had left Rick behind, her grief would be lifted after one of the survivor's return from a scavaging trip into the city not only brough back extra supplies, but her husband also!
Sarah Wayne Callies To Play Lori Grimes In The Walking Dead
Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. I can't wait for this. I've been reading different articles about it. I'm even thinking of getting the series to read.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i'm excited as well

I might check them out too